1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.
    Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Please use the alternative launcher provided in our BnS Buddy Discord Server to able to play with addons/mods.

How to Custom UI color themes

Discussion in 'How-to' started by Heldegas, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Heldegas
    34%

Heldegas Cricket Member

Hey lads,

Just stumbled upon some neat stuff while checking the XMLs.

This allows us to change the color themes BNS gives us in OPTIONS => GRAPHICS => THEME SETTINGS, which for the most part are, in my opinion, either bland or not my taste.

This below was a random test to see if and how it worked so pardon the darkness :

[​IMG]

As to how, I'll assume you already know how to use BNSBuddy and edit XMLs via the Dat Editor.
    (If not, you can check out some wonderful guides on here that will show you how!)

In
    xml.dat => client.config2.xml

Search for
    ui-skin-color

You'll see the set of 24 themes the game shows in the options

[​IMG]

Now all you have to do is pick a color via an RGB color picker ( google has this one https://www.google.com/search?q=rgb+color+picker ), edit whichever color you which to change, save/compile/apply and you're done !

Just in case, R= Red, G= Green, B= Blue, so edit each value accordingly.

Hope you guys enjoy this and I hope to see some neat color edits in the future from you guys !

Happy holidays !

-Jon

Punio, Dad and GunerX like this.
  2. Dad
    26%

Dad Sand Warrior Modder Member

Pretty awesome, but I think i'll keep mines as normal.

3. War
    16%

War Sand Warrior Member

Thanks ma lady ,And not everyone here is a lady

Thanks for the guide:bnsthumbsup::bnswink:

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
  4. BaThee
    2%

BaThee Cricket Member

it does not work for me :bnscry:

5. cupid
    70%

cupid Purifier Member

I know this is an old post, but, I recommend you to change the first color instead of the last ones.

This because ncsoft decided to skip a chunk of CSS on most theme colors.

This is how the first color looks like:
    na-bns.ncsoft.com_ingame_bs_character_profile_c=%C2%BAA%C2%BA&s=105.png

However, the 2nd and 3rd colors look like this:

na-bns.ncsoft.com_ingame_bs_character_profile_c=%C2%BAA%C2%BA&s=105 (1).png

na-bns.ncsoft.com_ingame_bs_character_profile_c=%C2%BAA%C2%BA&s=105 (2).png

Changing the first color instead of most of the colors will get you the correct f2.

You can check this in http://na-bns.ncsoft.com/ingame/bs/character/search/info and press F12, going to "<head>" and change the first link that says "style1.css" to a number betweer 1 and 24.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018