+ Fixed Bug: Adding new profiles would create a weird subkey in registry + Fixed Bug: Updater transition form was not process name based
+ Added: Timer to detect dead processes in Instance Manager + Fixed Bug: List box was not sorting newly added content + Fixed Bug: Cant run multiple multiclient instances + Fixed Bug: Selecting an instance in Manage Instances after closing new instance window would cause an error + Fixed Bug: Progress bar would not show progress so I changed it to continuous when installing plugin + Fixed Bug: Last used account was not being saved + Fixed Bug: New logins when remembered...
+ Added: 3rd spec sum files to toggles + Added: BnSBuddy xml format to bnspatch under addons + Added: Smoother menu animation + Added: NCSoft user profiles (remembered user manager) + Optimized: Generation of the SALT to save resources + Reworked: How active clients are captured + Reworked: How active profiles are detected and managed + Reworked: How users are remembered + Reworked: Login form + Reworked: Multi Clienting + Fixed Bug: Resetting path to default for client...
+ Oups: Fixed typo for inbox + Updated: Changed the patch creator to xml creator + Added: Browsing trough inbox will mark browsed message read if unread + Fixed Bug: Not sending of mail code + Fixed Bug: Some addon paths were including double slash + Fixed Bug: Status for reverting was no longer used + Fixed Bug: Addons would print out logs when booting + Fixed Bug: Addons not having description will no longer be skipped and will be fill in instead + Fixed Bug: Invalid path or typos for addons would hang buddy + Fixed Bug: Executing bnspatch xml would crash buddy + Fixed Bug: Installing mods on unsupported formats for symlinks is now properly working as intended
+ Added: Wildcard support for addons + Added: Xml Addons [done] and converter appart + Added: Buttons to go inbetween inbox messages + Added: Properly implemented inbox system + Updated: Internal resources + Updated: Internal updater + Reworked: Reading description from .xml/.patch and supports multiple files + Reworked: How addons/.patch and multi patches are applied + Fixed Bug: Handling of grabbing nodes from dead mega url + Fixed Bug: New release of loader3 broke buddy plugin manager + Fixed Bug: Mods would not install on some formats
+ Fixed Bug: Api for domain checker has turned to crap so I changed it
+ Updated: Internal updater + Fixed Bug: Installing of bnspatch would not complete because of missing paths for patches.xml
+ Updated: Now uses Settings.xml instead of Settings.ini + Fixed Bug: Starting download when connection is lost would cause an error