• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Blade and Soul One Click Tool

kakimi

Cricket
I don't get any errors or anything, but the costume changes don't apply... at all
Thoughts?

Reaver83

Cricket
I don't get any errors or anything, but the costume changes don't apply... at all
Thoughts?
Before opening one click tool, right click on the BnS folder and select "properties" then inspect "read-only" then click apply. You will be prompted to modify the main folder or all subfolders, select the latter. This may take a minute or so (not sure how long, on my Ryzen 1700x it takes 1.5-2 minutes)

kakimi

Cricket
Before opening one click tool, right click on the BnS folder and select "properties" then inspect "read-only" then click apply. You will be prompted to modify the main folder or all subfolders, select the latter. This may take a minute or so (not sure how long, on my Ryzen 1700x it takes 1.5-2 minutes)
Thank you

My only other question would be, where do you find the outfits that aren't listed & How do you add ones also?

Cotton

Cricket
FIX:

Open this location

Blade and Soul One Click Tool\VS_GUI\BladeSoulTool\bin\Debug

Runs BladeSoulTool.exe as Adminstrator

Last edited:

Sychrade

Cricket
Hello, I'm new to the whole modding thing. Where do I place the downloaded files? How do I actually use this and make it work? Thank you...

ilan345

Cricket
I got it running somehow, is there a way to add/replace custom outfits into it?
I wanna replace the grand enchantment with the uncensored version of it, is this possible?
Thanks in advance

Ashe23

Cricket
Modder
A couple of months ago, the One Click Tool stopped working for me. It didn't replace any costumes when I wanted (no upk files was created in the mod file) and I couldn't view with the tool any costume in 3D Viewer. :bnsshy:
I stopped playing Blade & Soul a while and came back with the Archer Patch recently.:bnsphew:
Looking on this forum and on reddit to find out how to fix my bug... :bnstired:
Tried a couple of things like ownership or antivirus exceptions, nothing was fixing it.:bnsfoam:

Just now, I just reinstalled Node.js, an important "programming software" for this tool to work.
Tried to view in 3D, it worked :bnsscared:
Tried to replace a hair, it worked, a upk file was created.:bnsshock:
The too finally worked again. :bnsnosebleed:

TL;DR - I fixed my bugging tool just by reinstalling Node.js :bnspeace:

mingocho14z3

Cricket
I have a problem, I followed all the steps and every time I open the program, I get this and the program only opens for 2 seconds and closes

Attachments

• asdsadasdadasdad.png
    asdsadasdadasdad.png
    94.6 KB · Views: 57

Squishy

Cricket
So I cant seem to find the Grand Phoenix Outfit for JinM.

For everyone else its at 10100, but for JinM theres just a gap. I also updated the database, didnt provide any results.
Just wondering why exactly its not avaiable for JinM to modify

PS: Thank you for the overall guide, was rlly helpful uwu

Noir

Bamboo Warrior
Well to open that app it asks for the executable file called bnstool.exe which is missing from the folder so ... i'm still waitin for an answer ...

BloodNyx

Cricket
I have installed and can open the program, but when i'll go change the class it doesn't have Yun.

Can someone tell me how can I choose Yun pls?
or weapons for gunslinger

Last edited:
Top Bottom