• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Blade and Soul One Click Tool

Novémber

Cricket
hello when I change the weapon skin it gives me message that this version only supports custom change and I cant change my weapon any sloutions or there is no weapon change at all ?

GunerX

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
hello when I change the weapon skin it gives me message that this version only supports custom change and I cant change my weapon any sloutions or there is no weapon change at all ?
weapon mods in the one click tool was never built

you cannot do it

Veronica

Cricket
Hola como estas ? Quería preguntar si este programa todavía estaba funcionando o si está desactualizado o si hay una herramienta similar a esta, mejor o más fácil gracias.

GunerX

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hola como estas ? Quería preguntar si este programa todavía estaba funcionando o si está desactualizado o si hay una herramienta similar a esta, mejor o más fácil gracias.
no habla espanol

Veronica

Cricket
Excuse me I was in a hurry and I put it in Spanish

Hello how are you ? I wanted to ask if this program was still working or if it is outdated or if there is a tool similar to this one that is better or easier to use and install thanks. I tried the video plus 3 more videos I found on the same topic, but it seems that this is no longer working or simply deleted the files or I put them wrong. Is that the download link of the files is damaged and does not allow you to download it. I do not know what to do because I wanted to use this for my characters. but they left another link of the database but it is in more than 6 parts and I do not know if I am doing something else because it does not explain where to put the images of the suits. forgive me incompetence is that I do not know how to do it but I am trying without success the bladetool does not start me and does not open the window of the suits. new mind excuse me I leave my query greetings I leave the links of the videos that I look for if they help you from something

GunerX

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Excuse me I was in a hurry and I put it in Spanish

Hello how are you ? I wanted to ask if this program was still working or if it is outdated or if there is a tool similar to this one that is better or easier to use and install thanks. I tried the video plus 3 more videos I found on the same topic, but it seems that this is no longer working or simply deleted the files or I put them wrong. Is that the download link of the files is damaged and does not allow you to download it. I do not know what to do because I wanted to use this for my characters. but they left another link of the database but it is in more than 6 parts and I do not know if I am doing something else because it does not explain where to put the images of the suits. forgive me incompetence is that I do not know how to do it but I am trying without success the bladetool does not start me and does not open the window of the suits. new mind excuse me I leave my query greetings I leave the links of the videos that I look for if they help you from something

it works fine. if you cannot get it to work then you did something wrong. just follow the instructions and it will work.

Veronica

Cricket
Hello, download everything as indicated, follow everything step by step, but I do not know why it does not work for me. is that it does not affect the game. I do not understand what I can be doing wrong, someone can help me.

GunerX

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello, download everything as indicated, follow everything step by step, but I do not know why it does not work for me. is that it does not affect the game. I do not understand what I can be doing wrong, someone can help me.
did you do the take ownership?

DirtyMary

Cricket
So my replace function isn't working.
I pick an outfit for "target" and it shows up in the box in the top right. I pick an outfit for "origin model" and it shows up in the box in the top left.
I press "replace from left to right" and the script starts running in the bottom left cornet. At the end, it says "aborted due to warnings."
I scroll up in the script and it says:

Loading "Gruntfile.js" tasks...ERROR
>> Error: Cannot find module 'is-property'
Warning: Task "replace" not found. Use --force to continue.
Error: Task "replace" not found.

I tried it in reverse as well, same error in the command script.

Now, I know the first thing you're going to say is that my path must be wrong. But it's not. My friend who uses the replace tool has the exact same path in the "setting" file:

"path": {
"game": "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\NCSOFT\\BnS",
"data": "contents\\Local\\NCWEST\\ENGLISH\\data",
"tencent": "contents\\Local\\NCWEST\\ENGLISH\\CookedPC",
"bns": "contents\\bns\\CookedPC"

So what do I do now? I tried reinstalling this tool and it didn't fix anything. It simply will not replace outfits.

Veronica

Cricket
Try this, watch many videos until I can not make it work, finally just try to look at the Mod echos Ex Yura or Zulia's clothes and save them in the C: \ Program Files (x86) \ NCSOFT \ BnS \ contents \ Local \ NCWEST \ ENGLISH \ CookedPC that was useful for me that this program allows you to use all the clothes and others but I could not use it. sorry my english is not very good

ARQADE

Cricket
I NEED HELP i've done the 'takeownership' and going into vs_gui and still nothing happens. i cant get it to work for sme reason
--- Merged ---
hello i need help, the clothes are not changing do i need to update database or the program doesn't work anymore pls reply

Phenix060

Cricket
hi, i got the tool to work fine with the costume , but is that normal when i try to do the same with the Attach tab it doesn't work or the result is bugged ( with missing texture or thing like that ) ?

edit: make more test it work with simple hairstyle or simple accessory but some hairstyle with hat or thing like more bit more complex the output is not working well

Last edited:

SavingPrincess

Cricket
Just in case people are still having issues with it "not working" but looking like it should...

You don't have to "Take Ownership" of the whole directory, just ensure that...

"..\VS_GUI\BladeSoulTool\bin\Debug\BladeSoulTool.exe"

... is set to "Run as Administrator" (Right Click > Properties > Compatibility > "Run this program as an administrator")

Once this is done, close it down and re-open using the BladeSoulTool.bat file... it will UAC Prompt you, click yes... then work the tool as normal.

This should fix the issue.

----

Now can anyone point me to the latest database files?

KjaraSentoki

Cricket

Every time when I try to extract the file it just breaks up without any error message.
When I try to open the config folder -> setting.json and puting the password in it also breaks up.

Does anyone have a solution?

Top Bottom