• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Blade and Soul One Click Tool

Miian

Cricket
For along time people have been asking if this works or not... no it doesnt work maybe if you wanted to find out old costumes then yeah but no it doesn't work anymore lol.

GunerX

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
For along time people have been asking if this works or not... no it doesnt work maybe if you wanted to find out old costumes then yeah but no it doesn't work anymore lol.
.......yes it works.........

jasche

Cricket
Can you somehow switch outfits between races with this tool? It's not natively supported and I know it would be buggy but it shouldn't be impossible.

chrono7

Cricket
Donator

I just joined the community and Im a SUPER rookie at this stuff. I got Not only BnS Buddy but the replacement tool to work on the first try.

So yes it works, im going to guess at your issue - did you give permissions on the game folder to allow changes?

quanbihd

Cricket
Hi, i'm having some trouble i did the take ownership thingy already and it won't change. Idk if thats relevant but...
Please help :(

Start to run:
Cwd: D:\BladeSoulTool-master\VS_GUI\BladeSoulTool\bin\Debug/../../../../
Command: cmd.exe
Arguments: /c grunt upk_viewer --part=costume --model=50002_KunN_col3 --no-color --stack
Output:
grunt-cli: The grunt command line interface (v1.3.2)

chrono7

Cricket
Donator
Hi, i'm having some trouble i did the take ownership thingy already and it won't change. Idk if thats relevant but...

Hopefully one of the pros might respond but the only thing I can suggest is watch all the tutorials on this site for setting up the tools, and follow them step by step. Maybe even remove the tools and re-set them up while watching the tutorial. I know probably not very helpful, but its the only advice I can offer.

Claudiu Daniel

Cricket

I had the same problem as you. The error was from "nodejs" , i had to uninstall it and then install it again and it worked.

Merishka

Cricket
Hi I am having issues with running the One Click Tool. I have followed the video and took ownership of both bns folder and the One Click tool folder. This is what pops up every time I try to convert one outfit to another :
Loading "Gruntfile.js" tasks...ERROR
>> Error: Cannot find module 'is-property'
Warning: Task "replace" not found. Use --force to continue.
Error: Task "replace" not found.

Is there anyway this can be fixed ( I have re downloaded the tool 3 times)
Thank you!

lhilim

Cricket
Hi, sorry to bother with the same old question but I did everything and the mod doesn't work.

I've taken ownership of the entire folder, set rights to all. Set the bladesoultool.exe to administrator and none of my attempts to do it works. There's no error whatsoever, it just says grunt tasks done but nothing else.

Yaseera

Cricket
i think i have the weirdest situation here , my tool is workin everything is cool BUT when i change the customs it dosent do anything , nothing changes inside the game , would be happy if someone can help , ty

Reaver83

Cricket
so, I had no luck with JUST using the Take Own, so what I did was go to my BnS folder, right click on it, go to Properties, and unselect "Read-Only". after that, everything worked like a champ. Happy modding!

thisisbsmydude

Cricket
hey so this is working just fine for me except for one weird problem i can't seem to figure out (new to modding so bear with me):

one click tool is showing the incorrect underwear models for me. in game my underwear is the 00003_xxx underwear but in One Click Tool its not there and the only underwear that is is the 00001_xxx underwear models (this must be asian server underwear??). I did some rooting around in the files of one click tool and in database > costume folder there are two pics folders, one is simply "pics" while the other is "pics-cps." the program seems to be using the pics from the "pics-cps" folder and not the normal "pics" folder. idk if that helps at all

Crrrrrrz

Cricket
hey so this is working just fine for me except for one weird problem i can't seem to figure out (new to modding so bear with me):

one click tool is showing the incorrect underwear models for me. in game my underwear is the 00003_xxx underwear but in One Click Tool its not there and the only underwear that is is the 00001_xxx underwear models (this must be asian server underwear??). I did some rooting around in the files of one click tool and in database > costume folder there are two pics folders, one is simply "pics" while the other is "pics-cps." the program seems to be using the pics from the "pics-cps" folder and not the normal "pics" folder. idk if that helps at all
At the moment that you run

The soft fetch those pics when you update the data with the command (the one that takes hours to finish) in my case I see wrong pics in other outfits. But when I click to see the 3D model, its ok.

thisisbsmydude

Cricket
At the moment that you run

The soft fetch those pics when you update the data with the command (the one that takes hours to finish) in my case I see wrong pics in other outfits. But when I click to see the 3D model, its ok.
thanks for the fast reply. i just don't have the 00003_xxx underwear in the program at all, its not a case of mismatched images. what is this update you mention? where can I find/try it?

thisisbsmydude

Cricket
ahh, found the link to this:
so if i follow those steps i should be good? thanks for the help!

Crrrrrrz

Cricket
ahh, found the link to this:
so if i follow those steps i should be good? thanks for the help!
Remember those steps use your installation folder...it may take a while, that is why ppl post their updates in the comments. The soft takes every upk take a snapshoot and stores it in a folder of the oneclick. Depends on your ssd/hdd speed. But yeh, worked for me. Once you start, complete sll the steps. It msy take hours D:

DodgyS

Cricket
already tried evrything from the first page, but still can't change/replace any costume. So, can i just replace it manually without using software?

Arohk

Cricket
Getting this error when trying to start it, dont know what to do.
I found something called utility but is a javascript file.

Attachments

• utility.jpg
    utility.jpg
    265.8 KB · Views: 44
Top Bottom