• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Warden WAR Normal mode changes [UPDATED]

Mysticalr

Cricket
After todays update I restored my bnsbuddy, re applied both addons -war mode RMB, And the Unpress Divine strike and for some reason whenever I go to sentry stance the Divine strike is just staying greyed out. Any idea why pls?

Exora

True Hongmoon
After todays update I restored my bnsbuddy, re applied both addons -war mode RMB, And the Unpress Divine strike and for some reason whenever I go to sentry stance the Divine strike is just staying greyed out. Any idea why pls?
Don't know, i literally never had problems :S
Maybe Unpress addom was higher in addon queue, it should be applied only after dps addon otherwise it creates mess... If thats not the case repair the game and apply them again... Don't know anything else...

Mysticalr

Cricket
Don't know, i literally never had problems :S
Maybe Unpress addom was higher in addon queue, it should be applied only after dps addon otherwise it creates mess... If thats not the case repair the game and apply them again... Don't know anything else...

Thanks the repair fixed it, must've applied the wrong one first

Ant Meme

Cricket
Hey, I am new to this and decided to make a madness warden, if i am right i need to download and apply the war lightning dps rotation on rmb first, after that will i have to do anything else? Since i am new to warden kinda don't understands whats going on here with the other addons.

Last edited:

Exora

True Hongmoon
Hey, I am new to this and decided to make a madness warden, if i am right i need to download and apply the war lightning dps rotation on rmb first, after that will i have to do anything else? Since i am new to warden kinda don't understands whats going on here with the other addons.
Thats all u have to do.
can i use like this?
Description = ICE DPS rotation on RMB in normal mode made by : Exora#3932(Line 120-143 "Divine strike unpress key status removal")

As long as Unpress part is under everything from DPS addon part it should work tho i divided it cuz some ppl want to use it as standalone...

Krizalid

Cricket
would it be possible to remove "Sentry LMB" from the ICE Rotation addon?

like have Salvo on F but keep the modified RMB rotation outside Sentry.

Pzk0yx

Cricket
Hi! Is there any possibility to add the Reaper skill to V instead of E ? :bnsshy:
I mean just the Reaper change to V and the other skills could just stay the same?

Last edited:

Pzk0yx

Cricket
What is reaper?
The spin stun from the Warden :bnslaugh: Would be really nice and helpful ^^ so you could just press V Vcuz the skill activates if you press V

Attachments

• skill_icon_warrior_0_42.png
    skill_icon_warrior_0_42.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 782
  • skill_icon_warrior_0_43.png
    skill_icon_warrior_0_43.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 785

Neithan

Cricket
Could you make a custom version of the ICE addon that keeps Salvo on F? Been trying to do that for a while now by removing salvo from it, but I always end up fucking up Divine Strike too (just raises the sword but never hits).

Willing to throw you a small donation if you do me that favor.

Exora

True Hongmoon
Could you make a custom version of the ICE addon that keeps Salvo on F? Been trying to do that for a while now by removing salvo from it, but I always end up fucking up Divine Strike too (just raises the sword but never hits).

Willing to throw you a small donation if you do me that favor.
I think this would fix your issues e.e
Or u still want normal mode change?

The spin stun from the Warden :bnslaugh: Would be really nice and helpful ^^ so you could just press V Vcuz the skill activates if you press V

skill_icon_warrior_0_43-png.2756
skill_icon_warrior_0_42-png.2755
Move it to skillbar-8 tho not sure if u will have to change priority but gl~~

QuietFanta

Cricket
is there a place that has the skills ID # located? or is it just hunting everyone is doing? Cause I've been looking for Stake (Frost Warden LMB) and Blade Barrage (Frost Wareden RMB) for a while, to swap there location. Sorry for bugging you about this.

Last edited:

Exora

True Hongmoon
I'm looking for the normal mode change. I play at high ping and I feel the normal mode is more effective there than simple moding it.

skill_icon_warrior_0_61.png
202250 and 202251(durinv V) u need to change both of them...gl·

is there a place that has the skills ID # located? or is it just hunting everyone is doing? Cause I've been looking for Stake (Frost Warden LMB) and Blade Barrage (Frost Wareden RMB) for a while, to swap there location. Sorry for bugging you about this.

There should be some site for their easy id finding but i dont remember the link or name... I usually get it directly from f12 when u inspect element on some1s skill profile... e.e

Last edited:
Top Bottom