• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Warden WAR Normal mode changes [UPDATED]

ghostrider486

Cricket
Careful cuz theres 2 types of wardens skills, 1 normal and second that gives iframe during V.... Which means you didn't move both...
Now that you've mentioned it, i do feel like getting hit more often. and the skill id isnt there on the character website either

sans13

Cricket
Now that you've mentioned it, i do feel like getting hit more often. and the skill id isnt there on the character website either
fix it and gimmi gimmi kek
Post automatically merged:

damn i'm getting hit alot lmao is there a fix to this

Last edited:

Exora

True Hongmoon
skill_icon_warrior_0_31.png
201270 / 201271 ( first is non resist and second is resist one during V )

Vorgz

Cricket
Hi Exora
I have bug with addon
Can't see any npc names

Attachments

• WAR_ICE_DPS_rotation_on_RMB_I_Sword_Salvo_to_LMB_1.patch
    12.3 KB · Views: 46

KayCee

Cricket
Is there an addon for madness/lightning warden to only move the stance shift to exit frenzy to a different key, like b?

Exora

True Hongmoon
Is there an addon for madness/lightning warden to only move the stance shift to exit frenzy to a different key, like b?
You can dig trough some of the addons here and find it and just cut it out and change it to special-2
Otherwise i dont have any addon just for that...

Hello, is there any way to make F auto cast for Madness?
You dont want that i think... i will auto cast every time its available not only in combat...its not rly functional trust me~

Geffy

Cricket
Yeah but i just want to try it out and see I'm ended up making this but it didn't worked any tips you can give at least?

No need it's working, but you were right it's uses my F every time when it's available :D

Attachments

• Skills_WAR_Normal.patch
    4.4 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:

KayCee

Cricket
I made my own addon for moving shift stance to b, just need to disable the ulti b so it is available for use even when hm focus is full, thanks

wasyl256

Cricket
When i'm using addons on this post or just my owns i have problem with Divine Strike. My settings are all on RMB. I see icon ( Divine Strike) and time but i have problem to do "second click" becouse i see only sword salvo not this special skill to activate Divine Strike. All was ok before update. Pls don't say use simple mode or put sword salvo on lmb. Maybe is another solucion to make higher priority on Divine strike "activator". Best Regards.
Edit... When i change Talent on Ascension all is ok. But dps will be lower :/

Last edited:

Geffy

Cricket
When i'm using addons on this post or just my owns i have problem with Divine Strike. My settings are all on RMB. I see icon ( Divine Strike) and time but i have problem to do "second click" becouse i see only sword salvo not this special skill to activate Divine Strike. All was ok before update. Pls don't say use simple mode or put sword salvo on lmb. Maybe is another solucion to make higher priority on Divine strike "activator". Best Regards.
I have the same problem as well but the only solution is using Simple Mod right now. I was using my own addon it wasn't using Divine Strike properly so we have to use Simple Mod for a while until we gonna get a solution for that.

Exora

True Hongmoon
Probably they changed smth again with ids...or bnspatch kinda applies them weird...or if you are using unpress addon as well make sure to name it so its under dps addon...cuz it has to be applied after dps addon if you are using both~

Hi Exora, can you make a seperate Terra smash & Reaper on E patch ? Thank you
skill_icon_warrior_0_43.png
skill_icon_warrior_0_20.png
202120 / ICE

skill_icon_warrior_0_42.png
201150 / LIGHTNING

Those are the id's that u need, "cmd-right" is E, not rly in the mood to make addons sorry~

Last edited:

LongCyber

Pirate Savior
Donator
Probably they changed smth again with ids...or bnspatch kinda applies them weird...or if you are using unpress addon as well make sure to name it so its under dps addon...cuz it has to be applied after dps addon if you are using both~

skill_icon_warrior_0_43.png
202120 / ICE

skill_icon_warrior_0_42.png
201150 / LIGHTNING

Those are the id's that u need, "cmd-right" is E, not rly in the mood to make addons sorry~
Still thanks, i can modify your patch with that

Riinwa

Cricket
does it work if I made it like u said names come after dps addon? cuz whenever I add unpress addon my rmb bugged out doesnt matter how many times I repair file

LongCyber

Pirate Savior
Donator
HI , is it possible in View attachment 4147 status to us the skill View attachment 4148 ???
I'm very grateful for your addon
Basically can't cause that 4 belong to normal stance, you can't use any skills that belong to normal stance while in frenzy stance
Post automatically merged:

does it work if I made it like u said names come after dps addon? cuz whenever I add unpress addon my rmb bugged out doesnt matter how many times I repair file
You need to apply Unpress as the last patch you applied, this might take some problem when use bnspatch cause we dont know how bnspatch apply addons, so you might wanna merge all War addons into one, just place Unpress in the last

Last edited:
Top Bottom