• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Warden WAR Normal mode changes [UPDATED]

LongCyber

Pirate Savior
Donator
So there is totally no problem when i merged all the patch into 1 right ? as long as i place unpress key status code at the end 1884

Zyder

Cricket
Sorry i got a question. If i got a FM simple mode addon activated on bns buddy and i use this with both enabled. Does it clash or something?

Arty0m

Cricket
I can't see the skill icons for the changes you made, on the first page . Only a few of them load, even on multiple refreshes.

It's difficult to understand what the add on does, when i can't see the skill icons. Is it only me?

Thanks.

Edit: It's working fine on another browser, thanks for the suggestion and the add on.

Last edited:

Exora

True Hongmoon
I can't see the skill icons for the changes you made, on the first page . Only a few of them load, even on multiple refreshes.

It's difficult to understand what the add on does, when i can't see the skill icons. Is it only me?

Thanks.
Its your browser or internet, nothing related to me...

Fideles

Cricket
hey i have the same issue how do i do a file repair
Do a file repair, when u going to apply addon, use 1st WAR ICE DPS rotation on RMB I Sword Salvo to LMB.patch only, and after thet u apply WAR ICE Divine strike unpress key status removal.patch

U can't apply both together.

GoodLuckFatCat

Cricket
I only enabled the madness/lightning rotation addon but for some reason, my RMB disappeared for madness/lightning and your DPS rotation addon for guardian/ice spec worked even tho it wasn't enabled at the point in time. If you can help me understand what I did wrong I'll be very thankful.

Exora

True Hongmoon
I only enabled the madness/lightning rotation addon but for some reason, my RMB disappeared for madness/lightning and your DPS rotation addon for guardian/ice spec worked even tho it wasn't enabled at the point in time. If you can help me understand what I did wrong I'll be very thankful.
Maybe u enabled lightning addon multiple times?

Fr0mHe11

Cricket
Hi! What was the last release date of addon? Cuz i see data of may 2018 and some questions in 2019) And want to know this addon is actual today?

Top Bottom