• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Warden WAR Normal mode changes [UPDATED]

Riinwa

Cricket
just want to ask is it normal to have more sword salvo than divine strike in boss fight in a raid, the thing is its like my main skill now is sword salvo than divine strike.. i'm using simple mode with adds on war simp ice divine strike unpress key status removal and remove sword salvo in simple mode. i still experience sometimes the greying out of sword salvo skill after casting divine strike in the initial fight..
simple mode give priority to salvo over divine strike, thats why I dont use simple mode unless Im lagging like hell in raid

Exora

True Hongmoon
rotation on RMB file still bugged on manual even after I delete it, then repairing file and add it again
had this problem even since this patch come out @.@
Patch game and apply addon once...it never broke for me... e.e

just want to ask is it normal to have more sword salvo than divine strike in boss fight in a raid, the thing is its like my main skill now is sword salvo than divine strike.. i'm using simple mode with adds on war simp ice divine strike unpress key status removal and remove sword salvo in simple mode. i still experience sometimes the greying out of sword salvo skill after casting divine strike in the initial fight..
Idk what u did but if u placed salvo on F again without display condition of salvo it may be just there all the time just enables itself when buff of divine strike is up...but once again idk w

simple mode give priority to salvo over divine strike, thats why I dont use simple mode unless Im lagging like hell in raid
Simp mode has been changed months ago and divine strike has priority over salvo...e.e

vanquish187

Cricket
Repaired and added war lighting to rmb patch but rmb disappears unless i put simple mode on.
Just thought to reply here incase any new updates broke the files ?

Exora

True Hongmoon
Repaired and added war lighting to rmb patch but rmb disappears unless i put simple mode on.
Just thought to reply here incase any new updates broke the files ?
It only happens when you apply addon more then 1 time...i keep testing every time some1 posts something like this and everything works fine...

vanquish187

Cricket
It only happens when you apply addon more then 1 time...i keep testing every time some1 posts something like this and everything works fine...

Which addon ?
I did apply the guardian and madness rmb addon, I guess i have to choose a spec.
Sorry i wasted your time in having to test it.

Exora

True Hongmoon
Which addon ?
I did apply the guardian and madness rmb addon, I guess i have to choose a spec.
Sorry i wasted your time in having to test it.
You can apply both they are separated for each spec...
But RMB dissapearing is only happening when ppl are applying addon mulitple times...

Dogoparma

Cricket
in case it make issue or i dont like it, if i do scan/repair on bns launcher game will be back like before? ty
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

bresley

Cricket
My friend has only one thing to say to you.
You rock. Thank you very much for this addon helped me a lot.

Exora

True Hongmoon
in case it make issue or i dont like it, if i do scan/repair on bns launcher game will be back like before? ty
Post automatically merged:
Yes
@Exora you wouldn't happen to have a addon for just frenzy mode rmb f only do you, i want to manual raze and fellstrike on f
I don't have but you can cut my existing one and just leave frenzy part.
Just find frenzy id and leave that part of the addon~

My will to make new or custom addons is kinda dead... Hope that you understand~

sans13

Cricket
Yes

I don't have but you can cut my existing one and just leave frenzy part.
Just find frenzy id and leave that part of the addon~

My will to make new or custom addons is kinda dead... Hope that you understand~
how would i do that? :eek:

ghostrider486

Cricket
Made iit lol. But for some reason the F icon still appear. but it recognize your RB as F. Not a major problem

Attachments

• WAR LIGHTNING DPS rotation on RMB.patch
    524 bytes · Views: 56

Exora

True Hongmoon
Made iit lol. But for some reason the F icon still appear. but it recognize your RB as F. Not a major problem
Careful cuz theres 2 types of wardens skills, 1 normal and second that gives iframe during V.... Which means you didn't move both...

sans13

Cricket
oh he meant the f in frenzy mode still shows even though it's on rmb which you both click f manually if you want or rmb since f is in frenzy is already in there lol, but i think this is great because you can anicanel f faster this way while holding down rmb and clicking f at the same time

Top Bottom