• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Other Enhanced Sliders mod for Unreal Engine 4?

GB28

Cricket
Is there an enhanced sliders mod available for Unreal Engine 4? I tried using old ones and none of them work, and I can't get BnS buddy todecompile XML.dat so I can edit it manually

KimCoder

Cricket
In UE4 there is an "xml64.dat" file inside the "Pak0-Local.pak" file.
After unpacking the pak file and unpacking the dat file again to get the xml file, edit the file using the slider.
And you have to use it by making it into a dat file and then as a pak file again.

duooo

Cricket
After unpacking the pak file and unpacking the dat file again to get the xml file, edit the file using the slider.
And you have to use it by making it into a dat file and then as a pak file again.
Do we use UnrealPakTool or something else? Using that gives me an error (fairly new to doing this).

Jelly

Cricket
Is this client side too? How do boobs appear if you go beyond the standard limits, to players without the mod?

Dream Angel

Hongmoon
Modder
Donator
The character editor that you use when creating has the maximum and minimum values of the sliders. And the mod changes the maximum value of the pieces, thereby increasing the size of certain bones, so you see an increase. If you remove the restrictions in the settings of the game server itself, the mod will not be needed. This is my understanding of this mod.

Jelly

Cricket
The character editor that you use when creating has the maximum and minimum values of the sliders. And the mod changes the maximum value of the pieces, thereby increasing the size of certain bones, so you see an increase. If you remove the restrictions in the settings of the game server itself, the mod will not be needed. This is my understanding of this mod.
Oh! so other people can also see the bigger boobs? (if I use this mod to create a character with bigger than default boobs, my character won't appear flat or the default max range size, but instead the larger than normal default max size that I've picked thanks to the mod?)

I hope I made sense.

GB28

Cricket
Oh! so other people can also see the bigger boobs? (if I use this mod to create a character with bigger than default boobs, my character won't appear flat or the default max range size, but instead the larger than normal default max?)

I hope I made sense.
I think they mean that this mod is client side only so it only effects you, but server-side mods affect everybody.

KimCoder

Cricket
Oh! so other people can also see the bigger boobs? (if I use this mod to create a character with bigger than default boobs, my character won't appear flat or the default max range size, but instead the larger than normal default max size that I've picked thanks to the mod?)

I hope I made sense.
no. It only works on the client side.
No one else can see your big breasts.

ssssp

Cricket
Did you decrypted pak file when you unpack it?

puffychoke

Cricket
View attachment 5788
Unpacking requires quickbms or unrealpak.
After unpacking, bnstool (dat editor) is also required.
I already made the tool and it works fine.
I'm new in this. I tried to unpack with unrealpak in cmd.exe, but get an Error: unable to open pack file.
I know zero about UE4, game engine and programming stuff, but i got kinda obsessed with idea to "enchance" sliders before i'd start my first character creation. Stuck right after watching thematic video about unrealpaktool. Video doesn't help at all. Also struggled to find smth usefull about decrypt and stuff. Am i hopeless?
seems you managed, as KimCoder did

Dream Angel

Hongmoon
Modder
Donator
Guys, they are working on this and no one will share unfinished software, and I do not know if they will share at all.
But the more you press and run over, the less people have a desire to give you something ... When they do, if they see fit, they will share with you.
This is my view of the situation.

puffychoke

Cricket
The other day, I saw great mods made by @KimCoder , and @Dream Angel , I read @Endless post about upcoming tools upgrades, and all that information flow gave me an idea to work with third-party programs. BUT, suddenly it clicked in my head in the middle of night. I'm totally noob, lamer in all of this. I NO need to know how to change values, or work with crypted files and tools. Without conspiracy and spy stuff, without raw tools, I politly ask our GIGA chad modders to drop download link (maybe in personal message) just for one Pak0-local file with changed values ("+3" "-3") for THICC sliders (i assume), to copy past it in game folder.

I just want spend couple of hours in character creation menu and look for some dresses in game. No need of yours Intellectual property or personal information.
Because i think this file doesn't contain personal data? So, is that possible? pretty please!

Top Bottom