• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Other Enhanced Sliders mod for Unreal Engine 4?

KimCoder

Cricket
I'm pretty sure by the time kimCoder finishes his program, Blade & Soul: 2077 will be out. So in the meantime I decided to write a college thesis on how to tweak the sliders yourself: https://www.bnsbuddy.com/threads/make-your-character-dummy-thick.2643/

I'll be expecting my diploma in the mail.
I have already completed the program
The reason I don't officially disclose it is that when the information on the KR server is released, all the methods are blocked the following week.
So I distributed it free of charge to those who contacted me.

My program does the same thing you wrote.
This is a method that needs to be changed with every update every week.

butthash

Cricket
I have already completed the program
The reason I don't officially disclose it is that when the information on the KR server is released, all the methods are blocked the following week.
So I distributed it free of charge to those who contacted me.

My program does the same thing you wrote.
This is a method that needs to be changed with every update every week.
Not gonna lie: this post gives off the same energy as "Yes, I do have a girlfriend, guys! She just goes to a different school, you don't know her."
But if you actually did complete the program, then that's pretty cool.

I don't think the secrecy is necessary though, which is why my post is public. I wouldn't like the idea of people needing my permission to modify their game.

XTGMods

Bamboo Warrior
I think the biggest problem regarding slider modding is that because it is contained within files that can also be used to exploit or cheat (in the case of xml cheating), enhanced body sliders ends up being associated with other xml hacks and such. So anyone who just wants to ogle at big Gon titties and those juicy Gon thighs gets lumped in with actual xml cheaters. Which kinda sucks, I just want to stare at my thicc Gon :(

omegaim

Cricket
gonna ask here too, are all the methods client-side only? so no other players can see it, only you can?

Top Bottom