• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Tool BnSDatTool

zeldalcl

Cricket
Donator
License
Hi Mr Aslay,

EU/NA after update BnsDatTool also not working too, the BnsBuddy latest version still working well so when you'll update the BnsDatTool to fix that issues ?

halcyee

Bamboo Warrior
Whenever I try to merge the translation.xml files, the program will freeze up. Throughout my test I've checked the Task Manager, I noticed the memory usage of the program will increase dramatically from 16 MB all the way up to 1,454 MB, which at that point the program will freeze up. Changing the priority to Highest or Realtime yielded no change.

I am unsure how to rectify this issue, if there is a way please let me know.

Update
After much probing I figured solution to my problem. For those who encounter the same issue as I, what I did was I selected my dat that is to be translated, this fills out the local dat and output field. I then followed the original instruction. This enabled me to circumvent the freezing. My guess for what's causing this to happen is because the program requires a dat of some sort in order for the program to run properly. Simply leaving the first two fields blank will cause the program to freeze up.

Last edited:

Zer0C00l

Cricket
The linked source code (and the build) is outdated and dont work.
Another (more updated) github version is out there and uses this "strange" key:
BNSDat.cs:
AES_KEY = new byte[] { 23, 81, 170, 213, 30, 54, 74, 27, 254, 96, 116, 231, 208, 133, 7, 104 };
This version works for local(64).dat and is used for instance by BNSPerformanceFix, but even this version dont work for the xml(64).dat file.
It can unpack and pack the xml(64).dat file but BNS rejects the repackaged version. In addition "datafile64.bin" cannot be unpacked at all.

Last edited:

kakaze

Cricket
I decided to update at least before ue4 in order to have time to run with mods, and then it turns out that xml has not been working for a long time, well, okay, search - nuget (what?) - GitHub - BnsDatTool and it's alive! :3

zeldalcl

Cricket
Donator
License
I decided to update at least before ue4 in order to have time to run with mods, and then it turns out that xml has not been working for a long time, well, okay, search - nuget (what?) - GitHub - BnsDatTool and it's alive! :3
Hi Mr Kakaze,

Thanks so much for update tool can extract the .dat file, could you update more function to extract datafile.bin on xml64.dat files ? Thanks so much !

Regards,

Goni

Cricket
Hi please share the latest version

Attachments

• Безымянный.jpg
    Безымянный.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 141

RcStR

Cricket
hi ashlay, your tool are amazing!!!
but i want to know how to repackage ".bin" i dump "localfile.bin" and modify it
but i can't repackage it ...
please help me!
thanks

camoqlq

Bamboo Warrior
Donator
If you want to send the bin folder to me i can update the key.
Sir, could you update the key of this document for me? The current tool cannot open it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom