• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Tool BnSDatTool

zeldalcl

Cricket
Donator
License
Hi Mr aslay,

After BNS EU update and BNS VN, Thai update on 30 jun 2020, the BNSDatTool do not work anymore (same as BNSBuddy), could you plz kindly check and fix this. Thanks so much !

Jerwin

Cricket

BIlogishB

Cricket
Now, I am unable to unpack the KR local64.dat. it is just gray like how it was with the EN local64.dat.
I guess I will just wait for the update for this BnsDatTool

Thank you

ashlay

Sand Warrior
Modder
There will be no update for a while because NCsoft introduced a new layer of security that prevents the client from loading modified .dat files.

zeldalcl

Cricket
Donator
License
Hi Mr aslay, as I know the BNSDatTool got 2 function:

+ Extract xml data from xml.dat
+ Import modified xml data to xml.dat -> NCsoft block this

So could you plz update BNSDatTool for extract data from xml.dat first. Thanks so much !

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Mr aslay, as I know the BNSDatTool got 2 function:

+ Extract xml data from xml.dat
+ Import modified xml data to xml.dat -> NCsoft block this

So could you plz update BNSDatTool for extract data from xml.dat first. Thanks so much !
Even if you were able to extract, you wouldn't be able to compile any changes back.
the game won't boot.

zeldalcl

Cricket
Donator
License
Even if you were able to extract, you wouldn't be able to compile any changes back.
the game won't boot.
Dear Mr Endless,

I mean that is there any way to extract only ? I do not need to compile changes, extract only for another purpose. Thanks so much !

Regards,

ashlay

Sand Warrior
Modder
Updated!
Select V3 to extract the new .dat files it also can repack but the client will not read the new file.

kchua65

Cricket
Updated!
Select V3 to extract the new .dat files it also can repack but the client will not read the new file.
Am I the only one having the problem.
Translate(Manual) not working... unable to Unpack. The log indicate "Done!!" but there is no additional folder or files in that directory> Normally, I should have a folder (local64.dat.files) with extracted files in it.

ashlay

Sand Warrior
Modder
Am I the only one having the problem.
Translate(Manual) not working... unable to Unpack. The log indicate "Done!!" but there is no additional folder or files in that directory> Normally, I should have a folder (local64.dat.files) with extracted files in it.
Fixed.

zeldalcl

Cricket
Donator
License
Dear Mr ashlay,

Thanks so much for the wonderful update, but this tool still not extract the datafile.bin, it only extract the localfile.bin, any problem here ?

Regards,

Fucter

Cricket
License
I think there is a problem with packaging, and you can't unpack again after packaging

ashlay

Sand Warrior
Modder
Dear Mr ashlay,

Thanks so much for the wonderful update, but this tool still not extract the datafile.bin, it only extract the localfile.bin, any problem here ?

Regards,
there are some changes on the datafile that i did not figured out.
I think there is a problem with packaging, and you can't unpack again after packaging
fixed.

zeldalcl

Cricket
Donator
License
Dear Mr Aslay,

I have just check the content of datafile.bin, it's clear text without encrypt, may be some small change that make the tool not work and I hope you'll fix it soon. Thanks so much !

Regards,

Top Bottom