• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Blade and Soul One Click Tool

azurejpg

Cricket
x86 is for 32 bit.. try the x64 version instead. Also, not sure if it helps but try removing all unnecessary spaces in the folder structure. Try it on something C:\BnSTool\ or whatever.

alright yeah, i made the mistake earlier and mixed up the two. i uninstalled x86 and installed the x64 version and it helped to fix the install.bat file to detect everything for the node resources. i'll rename the folder to something shorter too, that's just how the name of the file was when i downloaded it for the first time though.

LIOR

Bamboo Warrior
Donator
License
this tool need to be updated , not the database , becuse their change the dat structure , the tool no longer work

Kid5142

Cricket
how can i fix this?
Start to run:
Cwd: D:\BNSMod\BladeSoulTool-master\VS_GUI\BladeSoulTool\bin\Debug/../../../../
Command: cmd.exe
Arguments: /c grunt restore --no-color --stack
Output:
grunt-cli: The grunt command line interface (v1.3.2)

Fatal error: Unable to find local grunt.

If you're seeing this message, grunt hasn't been installed locally to
your project. For more information about installing and configuring grunt,
please see the Getting Started guide:

BerryBertrand

Cricket
I play in taiwan ver and when i want to mod it, it's missing the "done, without erros" part. What is wrong?

Attachments

• image0 2.JPG
    image0 2.JPG
    5.3 MB · Views: 42
  • image0.JPG
    image0.JPG
    6.5 MB · Views: 40

Ashe23

Cricket
Modder
I play in taiwan ver and when i want to mod it, it's missing the "done, without erros" part. What is wrong?
A couple of months ago, the One Click Tool stopped working for me. It didn't replace any costumes when I wanted (no upk files was created in the mod file) and I couldn't view with the tool any costume in 3D Viewer. :bnsshy:
I stopped playing Blade & Soul a while and came back with the Archer Patch recently.:bnsphew:
Looking on this forum and on reddit to find out how to fix my bug... :bnstired:
Tried a couple of things like ownership or antivirus exceptions, nothing was fixing it.:bnsfoam:

Just now, I just reinstalled Node.js, an important "programming software" for this tool to work.
Tried to view in 3D, it worked :bnsscared:
Tried to replace a hair, it worked, a upk file was created.:bnsshock:
The too finally worked again. :bnsnosebleed:

TL;DR - I fixed my bugging tool just by reinstalling Node.js :bnspeace:
You might have had the problem I had :bnswink:

Cyephire

Cricket
Hi new with all this mine wont launch at all an I did everything as shown can I get any help please? I'm also on a private server I have both ncsoft as well

Kriix

Cricket
hi hi guys, its time to try helping, i just had this issue:

Start to run:
Cwd: C:\Users\rapha\Desktop\Blade and Soul One Click Tool MASTER V. 2.07 - confirmed working as of 11-13-2017\VS_GUI\BladeSoulTool\bin\Debug/../../../../
Command: cmd.exe
Arguments: /c grunt replace --part=costume --model=51003_JinF_col1 --race=JinF --no-color --stack
Output:

and as many of you i tried everything to make it work again, i used to use the software with no problems, but i had been away for a long while and now i decided to try it again just b4 UE 4 patch :p, and got the famous issue, my only change was to switch from windows 7 to windows 10 home and totally updated the system.

reading everywhere i noticed something about node.js and grunt and its relation, so i decided to get the lastest node.js version in the web, that fixed my issue, now the software is working for me once again, i hope this helps a couple of members here ^^, have fun and enjoy the replace thing :D

kakaze

Cricket
and as many of you i tried everything to make it work again, i used to use the software with no problems, but i had been away for a long while and now i decided to try it again just b4 UE 4 patch :p, and got the famous issue, my only change was to switch from windows 7 to windows 10 home and totally updated the system.

reading everywhere i noticed something about node.js and grunt and its relation, so i decided to get the lastest node.js version in the web, that fixed my issue, now the software is working for me once again, i hope this helps a couple of members here ^^, have fun and enjoy the replace thing
well, like a prog without nodejs and grunt does not work :bnswhistle:
And finally, he has a place in the landfill for a long time, I will not regret it when it stops working with ue4. And I hope there will be smart people who will make a new normal program, and not this BDSM tool.

Top Bottom