• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Blade and Soul One Click Tool

GunerX

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
A General Guide to the Blade and Soul One click Replacement Tool
Download the Tool Here | This download is ment for the average user and is confirmed to be 100% functional. This archive was made using 7zip, please use 7zip to extract it.
Download the Tool Here | Normal Zip | Use this if you get corrupted files with the 7zip file

The Dojo is going down, so I'm still doing my best to grab the most important information off of it before its gone forever.
Here is the original one click tool guide (all images reuploaded to imgur)
Any Edits that I make to the original will be using block quotes so you can easily tell what is different.

Screenshots of the Original Post
Also watch this video for a better understanding of how to use this tool.

One click costume replacement mod tool
Update: 2016-09-29
Version: v2.0.7
Software: Click here to download

Do not download this version. This is the source and is not intended for average users. Please download the Mediafire version at the top of this post.

If you want to update the database yourself, please read the document #5: DOC

Effect
Sample1:

Note what's the items in the equipment columns:

Sample2:

Download
  • Download Dir: Baidu Pan, find archives named BladeSoulTool_vx.x.x.zip, the bigger later numbers are the newer version is, all archives share the same password
Install
  1. Unzip the archive
  2. Install .net2.0:It's not necessary for win7 users to install it, since system already contains it
  3. If anyone already installed it manually, just skip this step
  4. If 32 bit system, execute resources/dotnet/dotnetfx20.exe
  5. If 64 bit system, please go to this link to download and install the .net2.0: Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package (x64)
  6. Install nodejs: execute resources/nodejs/node-v0.10.26-x*.msi, if 32 bit system, execute x86, otherwise x64: https://i.imgur.com/dyRQ7L1.png
  7. Execute the install script: resources/nodejs/install.bat
  8. If the output fonts on the top is: https://i.imgur.com/mxYDD6i.png
  9. That means nodejs installation succeeded
  10. If the output fonts on the top is: Command node not found, please install it first.
  11. That means nodejs installation failed or not activated, you have to restart your pc to activate it
  12. Normally it's not necessary to restart pc after nodejs installation
  13. When the console displays things like image below, that means install script finished it's work: https://i.imgur.com/pHw4MRJ.png
  14. Execute the bat file at the root dir BladeSoulTool.bat, open the software
  15. Switch to the 工具 panel, to change the language of UI:
  16. Find the 选择语言: block, and set the language to which you want
  17. Restart the software after you set the language config
  18. Switch to the Utility panel, click Select button to select the game installation dir: https://i.imgur.com/zS1Y6mf.png
  19. Please select this layer: https://i.imgur.com/SJvqwh4.png
  20. Please backup your client resources, just copy and paste the contents dir
Usage
  1. Execute the bat file at the root dir BladeSoulTool.bat to open the software
Preview
  1. Since some items in the list is not possible to be owned by player, there is no official icon for those items. Software will display default icon for those items: https://i.imgur.com/FXczcsB.png
  2. And every item icon & 2d preview images are all downloaded from network, if download failed, error icon will be displayed: https://i.imgur.com/jBqsSmA.png
Replace
  1. Select an item in the items table, click the Select as origin model button
  2. Select another item in the items table, click the Select as target model button
  3. Click Replace from LEFT to RIGHT button
  4. Confirm the dialogue
  5. Wait till Specified grunt task done dialogue pop up
  6. Enter game to see your avatar change
EDIT:

Version 2.0, now origin model is no longer limited to "col1"

Version 2.0, attachment replacement functionality done

Restore
NOTE: all replaced models would be restored

1. Click Restore button
  2. Wait till Specified grunt task done dialogue pop up
  3. Enter game to see your avatar change
View 2D model screen shot
  1. Click View 2D model button
View 3D model
  1. Click View 3D model button
Race Lyn
Lots of Lyn costumes are under the race of LynM, since a lot of costumes of Lyn share the same skeleton of male & female

before version 2.0, you found there is only a little choices under race of LynF

after version 2.0, I combined those two races into on big "Lyn", you would no longer have the problem of finding LynF models

Model Search
Version 2.0, use code to find target model:

Search action will only search from the line selected to bottom, it's better to select the first line before your search

mod files generated
Version 2.0 mod files generated are all put under sub dir "mod" in tencent dir:

If restore action failed, you can delete this dir to restore all models modified

Download all resource images
All icons & screenshot images are all downloaded from web when you click the model, sometimes it's annoying since download action took a lot of time

Version 2.0, download all images functionality added:

I added a serial of zip archives: BladeSoulTool_ImageResources_vx.x.x.zip

Naming rule is the same as software itself

Download this zip archive, unzip to BladeSoulTool/VS_GUI/BladeSoulTool/tmp

There have been no updates on his server for almost 2 years, if you want updated icon/screenshot images you will have to get them yourself.

upk conflict
Sometimes, when you start the game, client will pop up:

Version 2.0, all mod files will be put under sub dir "mod", there is no longer any overwrite of upk files, this means there will be several upk have the same name

Client will notify that there is some upk have the same name

Click the "确定" button, you can play with this notification, no worry

Just use "unattended" in bsnbuddy

Report issue
"Report Issue" button added on replacement UI

Please finish the replace action, and click this button, software will make a report to server

Replace action: select the origin model, select target model, click the replace button

Once again, this project has more or less been abandoned by the owner, so making a report to the server is rather pointless.

Announcement
Publish Announcement:

Author: Jonathan, forum id: xenojoshua, support team: 17173 bns mod group

17173 bns mod forum: http://bbs.17173.com/forum-9665-1.html

Init release topic: http://bbs.17173.com/thread-8018028-1-1.html

I will release later updates on this topic too.

Repost Announcement:

This software is made by Jonathan for the love of bns, the purpose is to make more players experience the joy of modding.

Thus I would not restrict the spread of this software. Please show the respect for the author.

Contact me if you want to spread to some place.

License:

GPLv2

FAQ & Tips
Don't use those model has col20

TODO List
Add attach & weapon replacement functionality

No new updates in almost 2 years, dont expect this to get any improvements.

Change Log
2014-06-06: v1.0.0 release

2014-06-06: v1.0.1: Fix 3D view log not zipped

2014-06-11: v1.0.2: Add new version notification functionality

2014-06-11: v1.0.3: Add I18N

2014-06-21: v1.0.4: Fix database built algorithm, enhance the database. Fix UI of undefined icons & download failed icons.

2014-07-03: v2.0.1:

• Add costume colX to colX functionality
  • Add attachment replacement functionality
  • Add download all images functionality
  • Add model search functionality
  • Add report issue functionality
  • Combine LynM with LynF to Lyn
2014-12-08: v2.0.2: Update database, contains the latest "枫情万种", no functionality update

2015-03-16: v2.0.3: Update database

2015-08-11: v2.0.4: Update database

2016-09-29: v2.0.7: Update database, Add self update tutorial

Password
jTjWb3Gzeqh^&9sf

This password is for the "Master" (otherwise known as the Source) located on his GitHub, it is not necessary for normal users, please use the Mediafire download link at the very top.

Hime

Bamboo Warrior
Modder
Donator
bladeandsouldojo had a thread with the updated databases, anyone out there who could do that again? ;3; ♥

raphael bastos

Cricket
Hi, i'm having some trouble i did the take ownership thingy already and it won't change. Idk if thats relevant but...
Please help :(

Start to run:
Cwd: C:\Users\rapha\Desktop\Blade and Soul One Click Tool MASTER V. 2.07 - confirmed working as of 11-13-2017\VS_GUI\BladeSoulTool\bin\Debug/../../../../
Command: cmd.exe
Arguments: /c grunt replace --part=costume --model=51003_JinF_col1 --race=JinF --no-color --stack
Output:

Squishy

Cricket
Hello.

I am kind of confused on what you meant by in case of updating it to look into Document #5 DOC.
Still using the 2.06 and trying to update to the 2.07 - without downloading the whole program again,just the database (so i can do some gunner weapon stuff uwu)

sorry if im rlly that blind,just wanting to know where exactly I can read how to update my database.
thanks in advance!

Axell

Cricket
Hello to everybody I m new here and I just want to thank the owners of this helpful site, really awesome. Next I m currently trying to start my first mod "armor-swap" thingy but after I finally got the program to work now I m having trouble trying to swap one costume for another, every time I press "replace left to right I got "Aborted due to warnings." message at the end of a gigantic text wall, I tried different combinations but it seems like is broken or something. If I m doing something wrong or I posting on the wrong place please let me know, any help will be appreciated.

Attachments

• BNSTOOL.jpg
    BNSTOOL.jpg
    316.2 KB · Views: 215

Fumi

Cricket
every time I press "replace left to right I got "Aborted due to warnings."
You got the "aborted due to warnings" message because the One Click Tool is unable to write logs. I got the exact error when I tried to make my log folder read only. You need to take ownership of the folder and change permission to full control.

Xavek

Cricket
Here's an odd bug. If I start the tool with no permissions, the tool comes up, and you can use it. Doesn't change anything in game though. When I try to open it with Admin Permissions I get (Windows cannot find "BladeAndSoulTool.exe". Make sure that you typed the name correctly and then try again.) I have double and triple checked the \\ and the path, they are both correct.
I have also taken ownership as suggested, and still nothing. I am going to restart my machine as a last resort. If anyone has an idea of what this could possibly be, would help a ton.

GunerX

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Here's an odd bug. If I start the tool with no permissions, the tool comes up, and you can use it. Doesn't change anything in game though. When I try to open it with Admin Permissions I get (Windows cannot find "BladeAndSoulTool.exe". Make sure that you typed the name correctly and then try again.) I have double and triple checked the \\ and the path, they are both correct.
I have also taken ownership as suggested, and still nothing. I am going to restart my machine as a last resort. If anyone has an idea of what this could possibly be, would help a ton.
check here BnS One Click Tool 2.07\VS_GUI\BladeSoulTool\bin\Debug you should find "BladeSoulTool.exe", try that

Ganordof

Cricket
I'm having a problem with the costume "60094_GonF" for some reason it say "Done, without errors." on the program but once i'm in the game... i've the other version of the same costume.. the black/green one and not the red that i selected in the program, only happens with that costume and i've no idea how to fix it.

7RqcNr6.jpg

The first time i tried the tool... it worked good actually but later when i wanted to get that costume again, this problem started to happen.

GunerX

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm having a problem with the costume "60094_GonF" for some reason it say "Done, without errors." on the program but once i'm in the game... i've the other version of the same costume.. the black/green one and not the red that i selected in the program, only happens with that costume and i've no idea how to fix it.

7RqcNr6.jpg

The first time i tried the tool... it worked good actually but later when i wanted to get that costume again, this problem started to happen.

the custom color update has made the one click tool not compatible with a lot of costume swaps. youll have to do it manually.

GunerX

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

7RqcNr6.jpg

also i cant even find this outfit in the game, whats it called?

Top Bottom