• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

BD Simple mode dead after awk patch

Justbringit

Cricket
Hey there,

i dont know why but since awakening patch bd simple mode doesnt anicancel Right anymore. since yesterday the Rotation its trying to do is f lmb lmb f lmb lmb which makes no sense at all.
is it possible to mod it back again to f lmb f lmb?

JinjuKim

Cricket
Yeah ran into the same problem too. Even try to apply the same old script I been using except with new skill IDs, still gives me f lmb lmb f lmb lmb...

I even logged into bns (without using bnsbuddy) and tested the simple mode and it still does f lmb lmb f lmb lmb f.... o_O

Last edited:

JinjuKim

Cricket
Screenshot-190316-000-2-LI.jpg

So this "After using flicker" requirement for lightning flash really screwed up the simple mode where it does LMB F LMB LMB F LMB LMB.. and not LMB F LMB F LMB etc.. but it doesn't explain why it has to do the extra LMB tho.. :/
Before the patch, we could use F and skipping some LMB (which may be why simple mode rotation gets stuck before awakened patch).

I tried the simple mode everywhere solution too and it also does the 2 full complete lightning flashes animation then flicker...never really anti-canceled in between... Guess its time to go manual anti-cancel :/

Last edited:
Top Bottom