1. Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.
    Dismiss Notice

Addon BD Simple mode dead after awk patch

Discussion in 'BnSBuddy - Addons (XML)' started by Justbringit, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Justbringit
    2%

Justbringit Cricket Member

Hey there,

i dont know why but since awakening patch bd simple mode doesnt anicancel Right anymore. since yesterday the Rotation its trying to do is f lmb lmb f lmb lmb which makes no sense at all.
    is it possible to mod it back again to f lmb f lmb?

JinjuKim likes this.
  2. ViniLigeiro
    6%

ViniLigeiro Cricket Member

Same
    Didnt find any solutions yet for that

JinjuKim likes this.
  3. JinjuKim
    14%

JinjuKim Cricket Member

Yeah ran into the same problem too. Even try to apply the same old script I been using except with new skill IDs, still gives me f lmb lmb f lmb lmb...

I even logged into bns (without using bnsbuddy) and tested the simple mode and it still does f lmb lmb f lmb lmb f.... o_O

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  4. Jeff Cruz
    6%

Jeff Cruz Cricket Member

5. ViniLigeiro
    6%

ViniLigeiro Cricket Member

Hmm i tried that but its not ani canceling properly... like the flicker goes after the 2 flash hit animation ends instead of ani canceling like the old one
    Maybe something i did wrong?

6. JinjuKim
    14%

JinjuKim Cricket Member

[​IMG]

So this "After using flicker" requirement for lightning flash really screwed up the simple mode where it does LMB F LMB LMB F LMB LMB.. and not LMB F LMB F LMB etc.. but it doesn't explain why it has to do the extra LMB tho.. :/
    Before the patch, we could use F and skipping some LMB (which may be why simple mode rotation gets stuck before awakened patch).

I tried the simple mode everywhere solution too and it also does the 2 full complete lightning flashes animation then flicker...never really anti-canceled in between... Guess its time to go manual anti-cancel :/

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019 at 11:54 PM