• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Warden WAR Normal mode changes [UPDATED]

Marwan

Cricket
As i said in previous post that i will look into this...so i did!

~Updated ICE dps addon:
Fixed priority of divine strike(now it has higher priority then sonic strike so you will be able to cast second divine strike more easily and without worrying if you have moonspark stacks)

Thanks Yamini once again for pointing this out~!

Seems like the updated addon now prevents the casting of divine strike, cant cancel the cast even when i let go of rmb

Exora

True Hongmoon
Seems like the updated addon now prevents the casting of divine strike, cant cancel the cast even when i let go of rmb

Can you tell me more about this cuz i dont rly get what is your problem?

I tested this few times and it worked as it should. :bnsconfused:

Marwan

Cricket
Can you tell me more about this cuz i dont rly get what is your problem?

I tested this few times and it worked as it should. :bnsconfused:
it is fixed now, had to repair the client and reapply what i had before, idk what caused that but the issue was when i activate divine strike i could not cancel the casting of the skill even when i let go of rmb, it was like as there is something else holding rmb for the entire duration of the cast and prevents it from hitting the target, the issue was still there even when i removed the updated version and reinstalled the previous one.
Thank you for the update!

Gigabait

Cricket
@Exora , can u help me add "Shatter Strike" (skill id 38300 ) to standard simple mode on the first position ?
I not found information how to make it.

Last edited:

Exora

True Hongmoon
@Exora , can u help me add "Shatter Strike" (skill id 38300 ) to standard simple mode on the first position ?
I not found information how to make it.

I dont rly have much time to make custom addons...

But i can guide u:
1.Find find SHATTER STRIKE in XML and COPY/DELETE it
2.Find 38900 (awk Epicenter / Fellstrike)
3. PASTER code of SHATTER STRIKE above AWK EPICENTER / FELLSTRIKE
4. Change context-3 of SHATER STRIKE to context-2

This is legit all you have to do...GL~!

Gigabait

Cricket
I dont rly have much time to make custom addons...

But i can guide u:
1.Find find SHATTER STRIKE in XML and COPY/DELETE it
2.Find 38900 (awk Epicenter / Fellstrike)
3. PASTER code of SHATTER STRIKE above AWK EPICENTER / FELLSTRIKE
4. Change context-3 of SHATER STRIKE to context-2

This is legit all you have to do...GL~!
It working, thanks.

Kakeru

Cricket
Can i switch between light and ice addon?
What is the difference between addon and simple mode? anyone faster or something?
How can i unload the addons? (back to normal)

thx a lot

ToffyNexy

Cricket
Donator
What's the proper way to activate the second Divine Strike (Eon badge) when using this addon?
First I hold RMB until LMB changed to Salvo then hold LMB, then when RMB is off cd, I just hold RMB again? Sometimes it doesnt work and requires me to spam click the 2nd RMB instead.

Exora

True Hongmoon
Can i switch between light and ice addon?
What is the difference between addon and simple mode? anyone faster or something?
How can i unload the addons? (back to normal)

thx a lot

Difference is that some skills share same id in both elements so for ice as example:
sword salvo and guillotine share same id so you dont want gilotine on LMB cuz it will slow down the rotation and its kinda pointless xDD
also difference between these addons is that ice is more complex and has more priority fixes while lightning is working as it should without me doing magic~

only way to unload is file repair then apply other addon.
What's the proper way to activate the second Divine Strike (Eon badge) when using this addon?
First I hold RMB until LMB changed to Salvo then hold LMB, then when RMB is off cd, I just hold RMB again? Sometimes it doesnt work and requires me to spam click the 2nd RMB instead.

first part is correct and for second if you are rly hitting that divine strike in last mili sec its not recommended to hold
just click it and let go then wait till stage 1 apear then hold it again.

ToffyNexy

Cricket
Donator
first part is correct and for second if you are rly hitting that divine strike in last mili sec its not recommended to hold
just click it and let go then wait till stage 1 apear then hold it again.
Ahh ok I see, gonna try that later. Thanks!

Rize

Cricket
Hey, it is perfect. ty. just 1 thing. on lighting normal stance, it is doing like ///rmb > rmb> f > f > rmb> rmb...etc/// . could be deleted/changed to do ///rmb>f > f >rmb> f ... etc//?
(rmb=greatslash)

Titernia

Cricket
Hi
Gigabait, well done !
Can you share your addon with shatter strike on the first position ?
I think it will be very usefull for the community :)
Thanks !

Exora

True Hongmoon
Hey, it is perfect. ty. just 1 thing. on lighting normal stance, it is doing like ///rmb > rmb> f > f > rmb> rmb...etc/// . could be deleted/changed to do ///rmb>f > f >rmb> f ... etc//?
(rmb=greatslash)
Atm with my knowledge no (doubt that anyone at all know how to make that just with skills xml)

Hi
Gigabait, well done !
Can you share your addon with shatter strike on the first position ?
I think it will be very usefull for the community :)
Thanks !

I already explained up in some post how to make it...
But if i find time to make one ill share it. :bnsyeharaclose:

Zaydovaah

Cricket
Hello! Nice work here. Been using the Ice addons and they were working fine. Somehow sometimes my Rmb is greyed out (with target, yes, while lmb and other skills are working). When it happens I have to use Simple Mode to ba able to dps. A file repair befor reapplying the addons fix it but do you have some clue as to why that happens?
The addons I use attached in file. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• my addons.bmp
    245.3 KB · Views: 82

Exora

True Hongmoon
Hello! Nice work here. Been using the Ice addons and they were working fine. Somehow sometimes my Rmb is greyed out (with target, yes, while lmb and other skills are working). When it happens I have to use Simple Mode to ba able to dps. A file repair befor reapplying the addons fix it but do you have some clue as to why that happens?
The addons I use attached in file. Thanks in advance!

Thats really strange, never happened to me and i dont rly have any idea what can cause it... :S
All that im aware is that not updated BNS client can cause smth similar to that (it didnt let me use soulflare and blade ward) but it got fixed when i repaired the game so i dont rly know what can cause your problem nor what can fix it :<

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Sorry to bother you, but you should say that, if the person wants to do changes to the skills, that they MUST apply your addon(s) first, or they won't work.

This is a massive problem to add/remove skills if there's any change to them.

In short: please, inform to use this addon on an untouched file.

Exora

True Hongmoon
Sorry to bother you, but you should say that, if the person wants to do changes to the skills, that they MUST apply your addon(s) first, or they won't work.

This is a massive problem to add/remove skills if there's any change to them.

In short: please, inform to use this addon on an untouched file.

Im not sure on what kind of skill changes you are referring to after applying my addons? :S

Are you just saying it in general or something related to posts from here?

Top Bottom