• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Warden WAR Normal mode changes [UPDATED]

Exora

True Hongmoon
Cuz of courage/limitless it extends sentry stance by 2 seconds so you can cast 2nd divine strike but in simple mode it will never show you second divine strike cuz sword salvo is covering it...

Sp1nKuro

Cricket
Well for one I don't have that yet, so that's not an issue. I'll worry about it when I get the fused badge.

How do I mess with these to put salvo back on F? I don't want it covering the heal as that is useful especially in 6v6.

Exora

True Hongmoon
LMB heal in sentry is not covered as long as you dont hit anything with divine strike.

i wrote ids of sword salvo in some post above so try it on your own.
F = context-3
Gl~!

Sp1nKuro

Cricket
Hmm. Changed all the IDs properly back to context-3 and now salvo shows up on both LMB and F

Edit: nvm there was duplicate entries I missed on the first ID search and didn't change apparently

Marwan

Cricket
that was original version but when you get courage or limitless you want to cast second divine strike but you cant cuz it will be covered by sword salvo.

38280 , 38281 , 38282 and 38283 are ids of sword salvo so try it on your own cuz i dont rly have time to make custom addons...
oh i dont have fused badge yet and was not aware that hitting a 2nd divine strike is an option other than spamming salvo, i will mess with those ids, thank you!

Vzium

Cricket
can you tell where i can see warden skills ID pls? on website mentioned in other topic there are no wardens yet :(
Id like to add in simple mode V in top priority and 4 after F, or maybe topic creator have will to make such addon please

Exora

True Hongmoon
can you tell where i can see warden skills ID pls? on website mentioned in other topic there are no wardens yet :(
Id like to add in simple mode V in top priority and 4 after F, or maybe topic creator have will to make such addon please

1.go to http://eu-bns.ncsoft.com/ingame/bs/character/search/info
2. find some warrior(that plays element which u want to know ids)
3. go to his skills
4. inspect element on that page
5. copy all this to console and hit enter
Code:
Array.from(document.getElementsByClassName('skill')).map((el) => Array.from(el.children).map( (ch) => {
    let d = document.createElement('div');
    let p = document.createElement('img');
    let s = document.createElement('span');
    let sh = document.createElement('img');
    let arr = ch.getElementsByClassName('skill-shortcut');
    p.src = ch.getElementsByClassName('skill-icon')[0].src;
    if(arr.length == 1)
        sh.src = arr[0].src;
    s.innerText = ch.getElementsByClassName('skill-name')[0].innerHTML + ' = ' + ch.dataset.id+ ' | variation-index = ' + ch.dataset.variationIndex;
    s.style.color = 'black';
    d.appendChild(p);
    if(arr.length == 1)
        d.appendChild(sh);
    d.appendChild(s);
    document.body.append(d);
    return s.innerText}).reduce((l, r) => l+= '\n'+r)).reduce((l, r) => l+='\n'+r);
(credit for my clanmate Chara Lyn for making this)

This will list you all skill icons and their ids together with variation ids

But adding V on top of priority will perma cover all other skills cuz V wont go away from RMB when its on CD...same thing will happen with 4. But gl maybe you find how to make them go away when they are on cd :bnsyeharaclose:

Laughin

Cricket
gj man...
is there anyway to move the "Sever" buff up in priority to other buff so i could see how many secs remaining and i dont lose the buff if i want to have the most up-time on the buff?
or i could replace the weapon buff in UI-buff with Sever's buff

again gj on these addon man

Exora

True Hongmoon
Not possible with my knowledge.
Im not professional that much xD

But af far as i know(im playing ice) if you optimize your rotation and not just smash 3 times 4 whenever its off cd , you should have perma buff uptime.:bnsyeharaclose:

Exora

True Hongmoon
Could you add a LMB into the light rotation?

With my current knowledge no.

Problem is lmb is not gonna dissappear after use of it... so if you put it on rmb it will most likely cover all other skills on rmb and totally block the rotation (dont think that anyone found yet how to make skills go away from certain key when they are on cooldown)

Yamini

Cricket
first let me say, great add on. It fixes so many issues about simple mode.

Correct me if I am wrong but it seems that sonic strike is on a higher priority than divine blade. So if you are trying to cast your second divine blade at the end of sentry stance (2 extra sec badge) it will be more likely to work if you DON'T have any moonspark stacks. The ability is reportedly hard to manage at different pings with different amounts of salvos in between divine blades

Gigowatt221

Cricket
Advantages of Simple Mode over Normal Mode are :
- Skills don't display if you have not enough Focus to cast it (maybe not enough HP, not tested). Some rare skills are not greyed when you don't have enough focus, like Bullet Storm on Shadow Gunslinger, so they show up EVEN if you don't have enough Focus. I really think it's BnS bug.
- A lot of skills don't display if they are in CD, even if the description says "instant" (mostly skills that are in Simple Mode rotation). Some not, like Awakened Dragon Call on Warlock.
- Skills don't display if they need target and you have no target

The main difference between Normal and Simple is about the behaviour of "condition" in the XML.

I'll suggest you to mod Simple Mode instead of Normal Mode, you will have more possibilities like adding LMB to rotation without covering lower skills. You could copy-pasta your Normal Mode into Simple Mode and mod it as you wish.

Exora

True Hongmoon
first let me say, great add on. It fixes so many issues about simple mode.

Correct me if I am wrong but it seems that sonic strike is on a higher priority than divine blade. So if you are trying to cast your second divine blade at the end of sentry stance (2 extra sec badge) it will be more likely to work if you DON'T have any moonspark stacks. The ability is reportedly hard to manage at different pings with different amounts of salvos in between divine blades

Thing about that is ...
I didnt touch priority of divine strike nor i checked if divine strike has lower prior then sonic strike(ill look up for this tho)
Mainly cuz this never happened to me while using my addon.But maybe its happening to you cuz you are not using my other addon that removes "unpress" key status from divine strike.(divine strike and stage 1 and 2 are 3 different skills)Stage 1 appears rly late so thats why its causing you to use sonic when your sentry stance ends. (this can be caused by your bad timing or simply bad ping)

For me it works fine and im doing DIVINE > STAGE 1 > 4xSALVO>DIVINE>STAGE 1
But sometimes when ping goes autismo i do DIVINE > STAGE 1 > 3xSALVO > DIVINE > STAGE 1 > 1xSALVO(mainly in raids)

But ty for pointing this out ! :bnspeace2:

Advantages of Simple Mode over Normal Mode are :
- Skills don't display if you have not enough Focus to cast it (maybe not enough HP, not tested). Some rare skills are not greyed when you don't have enough focus, like Bullet Storm on Shadow Gunslinger, so they show up EVEN if you don't have enough Focus. I really think it's BnS bug.
- A lot of skills don't display if they are in CD, even if the description says "instant" (mostly skills that are in Simple Mode rotation). Some not, like Awakened Dragon Call on Warlock.
- Skills don't display if they need target and you have no target

The main difference between Normal and Simple is about the behaviour of "condition" in the XML.

I'll suggest you to mod Simple Mode instead of Normal Mode, you will have more possibilities like adding LMB to rotation without covering lower skills. You could copy-pasta your Normal Mode into Simple Mode and mod it as you wish.

First did u test this addon which i made?Or you are just speaking in theory?
Second skills in simple mode are tottaly dfferent in nature...They have something different that makes them go away when they are on cd or appear after certain skill...

Also regarding to "simple mode adventages" my war normal mode addon doesnt have any problem that u stated which in simple mode never happen
you will never see sonic strike appear if theres no target
you will never see skill appear if you dont have enough focus / HP

Adding LMB in simple mode is same as putting LMB on RMB in normal mode it will perma cover all other skills placed on RMB cuz LMB that we know is normal one that doesnt dissapper if you want it to dissapper you will have to dig on your own and figure out how this skills go away if they are on cd or after certain skill (thing is its not in XML cuz if it is in XML ppl would find this long time ago)

I hope that this clears your view of NORMAL mode as something not worth working on :bnsyeharaclose:

Gigowatt221

Cricket
It was totally theory cause I've already worked on 3 simple modes yet and I was about to start the modding of the Warden for a friend. I'm collecting some informations and if I find a way to properly add LMB into rotation I'll share it here ;)
Warden is a new class but from what I know, the class should have a lot of tricks that are not exploited by Simple Mode, like all the others. When a skill have a lot of layers (meaning a lot of ID), you can litterally dig it and perfect the Simple Mode rotation by playing with priority. You even have "variation-id" to have moar possibilities that are not exploited by default simple mode.
A lot of theory but yes I've to test the class before and test all the skills (meaning a bunch of ID). I'm sure something perfect is possible ^^

Exora

True Hongmoon
If its just about priority it would be so easy to make perfect simple mode...but its not only priority that matters in XML.

currynoodle

Cricket
is there a way to fix the extra blade barrage before epicenter?
for example, i walk up to the training dummy, hold rmb, it does 2 blade barrage and then use epicenter.

Exora

True Hongmoon
is there a way to fix the extra blade barrage before epicenter?
for example, i walk up to the training dummy, hold rmb, it does 2 blade barrage and then use epicenter.

No... its nctrash slow registering system @-@
It happens even in simple mode but when you play without mods you dont have this inhuman speed to press another rmb before epicenter appears so they counted on this human error(or its just their autism with coding).

possible solutions:
1. increase tick ratio value in config (so when you hold rmb it wont spam it bilion times before epicenter appears)
2. make macro with slow click ratio

i personally dont have problem nor i use any of solutions from above... cuz i hardly use blade barrage in my rotation
My rotation : EPICETNER > 2xSONIC > LMB > 5xSONIC > LMB > 2xSONIC > RMB(blade barrage) / SEVER > LMB
It can even go without using RMB cuz SEVER(4) is recastable so you can improvise and almost never actually use RMB(blade barrage)
--- Merged ---

As i said in previous post that i will look into this...so i did!

~Updated ICE dps addon:
Fixed priority of divine strike(now it has higher priority then sonic strike so you will be able to cast second divine strike more easily and without worrying if you have moonspark stacks)

Thanks Yamini once again for pointing this out~!

Last edited:
Top Bottom