• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Warden WAR Normal mode changes [UPDATED]

dimach

Cricket
yeah divine light being in normal rmb rotation would be really good having 100% uptime on it is crucial it also resets often now too and adds alot of dps

i also am not very familiar with how far this addon can go but telling the rotation to do lmb (Stake) when there are no more sonic strikes available is another thing to add to the rotation. Otherwise blade barrage if lmb is cd.

Last edited:

Exora

True Hongmoon
yeah divine light being in normal rmb rotation would be really good having 100% uptime on it is crucial it also resets often now too and adds alot of dps

i also am not very familiar with how far this addon can go but telling the rotation to do lmb (Stake) when there are no more sonic strikes available is another thing to add to the rotation. Otherwise blade barrage if lmb is cd.

will make divine light one, about second part its 50/50 possible...
what i could is put sonic on LMB as well so when u run out of sonics its will use LMB(stake) but about blade barrage if lmb is on cd its not rly possible.

dimach

Cricket
will make divine light one, about second part its 50/50 possible...
what i could is put sonic on LMB as well so when u run out of sonics its will use LMB(stake) but about blade barrage if lmb is on cd its not rly possible.
I think the divine light alone will be enough to make it super convenient, its not that difficult to check stacks and lmb when necessary. I also dont think putting sonic on lmb would be a good change.

Exora

True Hongmoon
I think the divine light alone will be enough to make it super convenient, its not that difficult to check stacks and lmb when necessary. I also dont think putting sonic on lmb would be a good change.
then why u suggest sonic over lmb xDD

Exora

True Hongmoon
Not possible...

Also about divine light priority, it should be under EPI and above SONIC?

dimach

Cricket
There u go , Divine light on RMB with priority as u said. :bnsyeharaclose:
haha awesome ill give it a run today
--- Merged ---
There u go , Divine light on RMB with priority as u said. :bnsyeharaclose:
it works beautifully, even auto ani-cancels alot of stuff now :D thank you
--- Merged ---
Only drawback I can see from it though is divine strike not being top priority prob the only thing to fix.

dimach

Cricket
Only drawback I can see from it though is divine strike not being top priority
What do you mean? Divine light covering Divine strike?
When you go into sentry, divine strike is on rmb but if divine light is procced itll cover the divine strike, its not making a big deal atm but for higher ping players it might be annoying

Exora

True Hongmoon
When you go into sentry, divine strike is on rmb but if divine light is procced itll cover the divine strike, its not making a big deal atm but for higher ping players it might be annoying

I see , ty for reporting!
I think that i can fix that but dont give me deadlines :S

dimach

Cricket
I think divine light is auto casted now according to the patch notes for tomorrows patch, so might not even need it in the rotation anymore. lol

hopefully get a grasp on what all has changed tmrw

Exora

True Hongmoon
Ye i saw that too, blood ire and divine light are not manual cast anymore but auto... there goes my work xD

AlviSVPP

Cricket
Did something break with the newest patch? I can't seem to get the addon to work (and I reapplied it after patching the game ofc)

Exora

True Hongmoon
Update the game with normal launcher (it will repair the files)
Apply addons
Play... e.e

Like every time u update the game
I dont have any problems...

oscar

Cricket
513546d37025bf3cd30f21d3c63c90bf-jpg.jpg

im having an issue with the ice rotation add on, it grays out my divine strike and just sits grayed out, it doesnt even let me sonic strike or anything either?

Exora

True Hongmoon
congrats u applied addon too many times instead only once after patching the game!
repair the game and apply only once...np! any time!

Top Bottom