• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Blade Master Spectral BM - A few addons

ChronoRat

Cricket
Hi,
is it possible to get LMB on RMB along with F on RMB in Normal Mode?
would be nice,because Simplemode feels kind of laggy for me and I am unable to use it in F12.

HaeMujin

Pirate Savior
Hi,
is it possible to get LMB on RMB along with F on RMB in Normal Mode?
would be nice,because Simplemode feels kind of laggy for me and I am unable to use it in F12.

It doesn't work, LMB stays over RMB at all times, even on cd.

oahare

Cricket
Hello. About addon #19: removes soul blades entirely. It also removes rotating blades from deflect - I think it is called Spectral Sacrifies? That makes it inconvinient to see if I have protection. Is it possible to remove only hovering blades from rear? Thank you.

HaeMujin

Pirate Savior
Hello. About addon #19: removes soul blades entirely. It also removes rotating blades from deflect - I think it is called Spectral Sacrifies? That makes it inconvinient to see if I have protection. Is it possible to remove only hovering blades from rear? Thank you.

It might work with mods (instead of addons) but I dont know how to edit that.
I usually just look at the green buff from the passive block to know when it's over.

letssingit

Cricket
Hi HeaMujin , thank for you addons, it help me a lot.
it is possible to move X (which reduces countdown of F) to LMB.
it seem to be easier for ppl to focus on moving while tanking.

HaeMujin

Pirate Savior
Hi HeaMujin , thank for you addons, it help me a lot.
it is possible to move X (which reduces countdown of F) to LMB.
it seem to be easier for ppl to focus on moving while tanking.

The only way I got it to work is with Simple Mode + Addon #02. It feels slower than using X manually tbh.

Attachments

• x-on-lmb-simple.patch
    287 bytes · Views: 67

Calloc

Cricket
So I get a system freeze when I try to use add-on #12, anyone else having this problem? It loads to the character selection screen and then system freeze and the display goes dark, No Signal.

Zyder

Cricket
Is it possible to use
12: Removes the 4th hit of Falling Star/Awakened Falling Star
20: Falling Star/Awk.FS over F/Blade Storm; F/Blade Storm over Slice/Awk.Slice ***
22: War Cry on F
For simple mode please?

HaeMujin

Pirate Savior
Is it possible to use
12: Removes the 4th hit of Falling Star/Awakened Falling Star
20: Falling Star/Awk.FS over F/Blade Storm; F/Blade Storm over Slice/Awk.Slice ***
22: War Cry on F
For simple mode please?

I don't get it, they already are made for simple mode. Is there any conflict between them when you apply it?

Top Bottom