• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Blade Master Spectral BM - A few addons

Teravisor

Cricket
bns\contents\bns\cookedpc\00060548.upk is file with those particles, just move it or delete it.
00013263 from my experience does not have any bm 3rd spec particles, it has some particle textures (meaning you will see rainbow lack of texture) from dst boss 2 throwing stuff, mao wheel spin, light bm slash and such.

HaeMujin

Pirate Savior
bns\contents\bns\cookedpc\00060548.upk is file with those particles, just move it or delete it.
00013263 from my experience does not have any bm 3rd spec particles, it has some particle textures (meaning you will see rainbow lack of texture) from dst boss 2 throwing stuff, mao wheel spin, light bm slash and such.

It has a few blue effects on basic stance lmb, but yeah the main one is 60548.

minymovie

Cricket
Is there a way to set priority for falling stars/awakened fs over any other skill, that comes out on RMB in simple mode?

denhatbalia

Cricket
Oh man! This is so helpful. Thank you so much!!! By the way, I am wondering the way you make these addons. Teach me please! I want to learn how to make them! :bnsshy:

denhatbalia

Cricket

HaeMujin

Pirate Savior
nice, i'll start researching. By the way, i saw you mentioned that the restore button is not working right now. So if there is any addon i dont want to you, how can i remove it?

It is working, but some people get errors when reverting. You can just restore the files using the nclauncher.

Krizalid

Cricket
For the #12 addon (Removes the 4th hit of Falling Star/Awakened Falling Star ), why should the 4th hit be removed? Isn't that worse?

I'm asking because I'm just starting with this class and I don't know if that's an issue or not

HaeMujin

Pirate Savior
For the #12 addon (Removes the 4th hit of Falling Star/Awakened Falling Star ), why should the 4th hit be removed? Isn't that worse?

I'm asking because I'm just starting with this class and I don't know if that's an issue or not

It doesn't proc the passive, which is 2 hits.

Fideles

Cricket
Great work! amazing! I using here for simple mode and its good.
i need ask, its viable and possible move/change Blade Storm (LMB) to RMB in normal mode (just adjust priority like simple mode), i was trying make like Warden normal mode from Exora but pririty get wrong and blade storm still over slice/falling star even when u are close to target.

HaeMujin

Pirate Savior
Great work! amazing! I using here for simple mode and its good.
i need ask, its viable and possible move/change Blade Storm (LMB) to RMB in normal mode (just adjust priority like simple mode), i was trying make like Warden normal mode from Exora but pririty get wrong and blade storm still over slice/falling star even when u are close to target.

Yeah I've tried it but blade storm always had priority in normal mode. It's just the way normal mode works I guess.

Last edited:

Leslie

Cricket
Tested the <removed 4th hit Falling Star>, my DPS dropped 50-100k.
I am not sure , someone please prove me wrong.

Last edited:

Leslie

Cricket
[Request] - BM Fix Sundering sword and Blade storm , remove Whirling Scourge

Last edited:
Top Bottom