• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Blade Master Spectral BM - A few addons

oeba96

Cricket
its possible move deflect to F key on simple mode? so I planning set hm block on 1 and move deflect to F

giathinhlenguyen

Cricket
but if compare with use macro. Use auto LB get much more RMB hit rate and not get stuck with macro delay so i still want it. Can use make ones for me. Tks

aiao1

Cricket
can you make Soaring Falcon alway on Z, and move Rally into F, bro?
I've tried many times but Soaring Falcon just appear and cannot be used

HaeMujin

Pirate Savior
can you make Soaring Falcon alway on Z, and move Rally into F, bro?
I've tried many times but Soaring Falcon just appear and cannot be used

Unlike FM, moving skills between stances doesn't work for BM. Z stays unavailable:

Zocky94

Cricket
Hello HaeMujin , is it worth it to remove momently the 4th hit on the falling Stars ? I saw u mentioned before there was a Bug in it to get lesser Hits out , im not sure. Anyway i use the HM Block on 1 and im very thankful to having it , makes it a lot easier for me.

RATIRL

Cricket
is it possible to make auto rmb for normal mode? I mean like 3rd spec sins have auto 4. Also is there auto lmb for normal mode as well?

HaeMujin

Pirate Savior
Hello HaeMujin , is it worth it to remove momently the 4th hit on the falling Stars ? I saw u mentioned before there was a Bug in it to get lesser Hits out , im not sure. Anyway i use the HM Block on 1 and im very thankful to having it , makes it a lot easier for me.

Yeah I feel like it helps. You get more Falling Star counts too so that's good. But in the end it's just preference. o/

HaeMujin

Pirate Savior
Is it possible to move Cyclone to Z when Blade Flurry is skilled.

This one's for normal mode. Change the first line to FileName = xml[bit].dat.files\\skill3_contextscriptdata_blademaster_contextsimplemode.xml if you play on simple mode.

Attachments

• bm-spectral-cyclone-on-z-normal.patch
    487 bytes · Views: 27

mentox

Cricket
Thx but it is not work when i skill 3484
When Blade Catch is on cooldown. Cyclone will not be displayed.

HaeMujin

Pirate Savior

Attachments

• cyclone-on-z-normal.patch
    798 bytes · Views: 21
Last edited:

asp.666

Cricket
hi HaeMujin, can u make cyclone to c? i use #26 but when fight boss 2 hangar 0 if cyclone on 3..., u know this make so hard to cc

Top Bottom