• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Blade Master Spectral BM - A few addons

Nikitah

Cricket
thank you very much!! @HaeMujin
actually i used 01, 07, 11, 23, 25 and 1F-G-Bladeswarm-to-RMB
have a mousemakro for RT and use manualy V+4 / talisman+starstrike
is this okay or can i make better?

HaeMujin

Pirate Savior
thank you very much!! @HaeMujin
actually i used 01, 07, 11, 23, 25 and 1F-G-Bladeswarm-to-RMB
have a mousemakro for RT and use manualy V+4 / talisman+starstrike
is this okay or can i make better?

That's good.
Addon#11 isn't really needed anymore since NCSoft fixed it, but I guess it doesn't matter since you can still get max counts using it. I personally don't like to use auto-F (#23) cause it cancels the G ult but that's just preference.

Nikitah

Cricket
ah ok
i have #11 and #23 deleted and 1F-G-Bladeswarm-to-RMB switched to BladeSwarm-RMB
and now i have #15 used

thank you very much for your help !!!

ClearSky

Cricket
Hello, is doesn't seem like number 19 and number 14 are working anymore as of this patch. As an alternative do you know which upks i need to delete? Thanks.

HaeMujin

Pirate Savior
Hello, is doesn't seem like number 19 and number 14 are working anymore as of this patch. As an alternative do you know which upks i need to delete? Thanks.

Yeah, I don't know how to remove it anymore. I tried remaking the addon as .xml instead of .patch and removing some upk's (00010354, 00013263, and 00060548) but it didn't work either. No idea why NC would change that...

kezzy

Cricket
I have that same issue with number 14 Addon wasn't working (I don't use number 19). I don't know much about xml but if this would help, when I removed a mod (The Vortex animation removal) the addon started working again. So I'm guessing the mod was reapplying Blue trails (the upk back??). So I deleted 00060548 from CookedPC_Mod and then my Addon 14 works.

LowGish

Cricket
I have that same issue with number 14 Addon wasn't working (I don't use number 19). I don't know much about xml but if this would help, when I removed a mod (The Vortex animation removal) the addon started working again. So I'm guessing the mod was reapplying Blue trails (the upk back??). So I deleted 00060548 from CookedPC_Mod and then my Addon 14 works.

works fine, thanks :)

Malkom

Cricket
Hi,
I just use 2 and 10, and it seems to not working anymore... didn't play my BM since... months ;)

Any idea ?

Malkom

Cricket
Yes !

bnspatch :

BNS_Buddy1.jpg

Addons :

BNS_Buddy2.jpg

Btw, some addons works (DPS Meter / Disable Clause / etc...) and some addons doesn't works (Gear Score / JP Font / etc...).

May be, I have to delete all, repair the game and reinstall bnspatch and addons ?

Top Bottom