• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Texture NSFW Special Nude/Erotic Mods (Tested on NA only)

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
@Virus1109, "Hello, first of all thanks for the mods, excuse me, Can you make a version without public hair? (shaved), thanks!"

The manners has been lost this days... :bnstired:, about the shaved version the answer is no, at least for now, maybe later.

Last edited:

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
@AmberGreen i've never seen something like that on this game, and i don't think (neither seen) that there is a model that have some structure very close to the pubic area that can resemble a penis to allow the it's "simulation"
--- Merged ---
UPDATE ASEPTEMBER 01: DARK PATH "Deadly Ecstasy" MOD, HIGH QUALITY VERSION ADDED (NOT COMPATIBLE WITH OFFICIAL LAUNCHER), additionally LQ version (current one) have now improved quality, This changes were possible this time thanks to "Ashllay | Myiumi" for his patched version of UPK Manager, last but not least some minor fixes and improvements has been made to improved aesthetics to overall design.

sd1v9vt.jpg

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
@lala_sama, Thanks, about a version without panty.... maybe later, no promise, have lot of things to do (like lyn and yun versions of dark path that are causing me a bunch of problems) so currently that is not an option.

darkrosecat

Cricket
so Good, i can't wait when you done working with other clothes :3
i hope someone made an optional ukp file that replace the hongmoon uniform so i can try it in game too..

Whissia

Cricket
How come I wasn't informed about the new update?

Whatever, glad to see the modding is going along just fine. You're officially my favorite modder for BnS right now. xD

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
@cyahhh , yup, is possible/easy, you need "One Click Tool", please, follow carefuly the install instructions; to do the outfit swap just need to do this on the tool:

fCXOsUX.jpg

On step 1 you must select the hongmoon uniform, code 60054_xxxx_col1 , where the "x" is the race prefix that you must select on the top left field of the tool, on step 2 you must select the Dark Path outfit, code 60072_xxxx_col1, and after that just apply step 3 and test ingame

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
File is fine, update your compression software, winrar, 7zip, whatever you use, is common that outdated software report files compressed with newer software as damaged.

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
@Whissia , as long as the whole outfit design looks good and not like a desperate and forced effort to show boobs or gens i have no problem working on it, now, just to be clear, i'm not open to new design request, unless you pay for it.

Whissia

Cricket
@Whissia , as long as the whole outfit design looks good and not like a desperate and forced effort to show boobs or gens i have no problem working on it, now, just to be clear, i'm not open to new design request, unless you pay for it.

Ya, that’s fine, as long as it’s within reason.

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
Hi, yun version of "DeadlyEcstasy" mod is near to be complete but i've been busy with other things so must wait

This is the current state of progress

on3KaFu.jpg

Additional to that, when is finished and published i'll share some additional mods, some are commissions, nothing special, just lite mods with some nudity and other personal ones more elaborated

Last edited:
Top Bottom