• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Texture NSFW Special Nude/Erotic Mods (Tested on NA only)

Nghia1111

Cricket
Hahaha, now i know why the low quality yun version of dark path always cause crash with offical launcher imediately (or fastly). The current UpkMgn 1.5.2 mod got some BUG with RECTANGLE TEXTURES , I've just resize them all to SQUARE and repacked them (double the height). My char current has been wearing the edited-mod dark path and running for hours but no crash happened. And the outfit-displaying got no problem with any aspect ratio of textures. Still the same. But the quality was reduced a bit cuz: you know, DTX5 DDS is a lossy format and i did the resizing it then saved as DTX5 again. So, can you make a complete version of yun's dark path (without crash) mod from your lossless texture (resize to square) source soon. I'm greatful for this masterpiece of you.
--- Merged ---
I think 2048x2048 for the D file and 1024x1024 for others are the best choice, too large size upk file may cause some bugs or graphic errors for the game running by normal laucher

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
After a test with the latest upk manager it doesn't have that problem with rectangular textures, for many mods that version is more than enough, i think he just used a different version to repack the mod you said, i think that is very innapropiate suggest that Ashllay did something like what you said when he has been really helpful with the community, i'll appreciate if you change or delete your previous message.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
@darkhell666 Ashllay used the version 1.5.2 to create his own forked version, without the compression bs that the author added.

He did it so that you could have the offline database on 1.5.2, which was introduced in 1.6.x (1.6.2?).

Any bugs in the compression can be due to that specific version already having the bug.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Also, I believe that the game doesn't handle textures above 1024x1024 that well, but don't quote me on that!
--- Merged ---
I think 2048x2048 for the D file and 1024x1024 for others are the best choice, too large size upk file may cause some bugs or graphic errors for the game running by normal laucher

Can't those be fixed by using "No Texture Streaming" in BnSBuddy?

Nghia1111

Cricket
@cupid I'm using normal launcher, cuz my region is not supported by bnsbuddy
and the trust is, any rectangle texture always cause crash on all PCs i used, but that issue was solved right after i resized them to square.

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
@cupid I think you missunderstood what i've said, i've never implied that the bug in repacking is caused by ashllay, what i've said is that maybe he used a different upk manager (official, not a modified one) version that doesn't have the bug on repack to make the mod that nghia1111 pointed (another outfit with rectangular textures), probably that outfit mod is previous to the creation of the upkman fork, idk

About the texture resolution above 1024x1024 the answer is no, that's not a problem, some models originally have bigger textures, as an example, "Dayglow" outfit, at least the yun version have _D texture at 2048x2048

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
i've never implied that the bug in repacking is caused by ashllay, what i've said is that maybe he used a different upk manager (official, not a modified one) version that doesn't have the bug on repack

I wasn't.
I was confirming what you've said.
He, indeed, used the official version 1.5.2 as the base to add the offline database.

Ashllay probably didn't tried rectangular textures or other "weird" edge-cases.

I can't tell exactly, but I can tell you that he simply grabbed the official version and slapped the offline database on it.

About the texture resolution above 1024x1024 the answer is no, that's not a problem, some models originally have bigger textures, as an example, "Dayglow" outfit, at least the yun version have _D texture at 2048x2048

I honestly didn't knew this, and was going based on what I've heard.

I'm not a modder (for some reason, i suck at it).

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
@mmdreamin , @Nghia1111 please test this version and tell me if it works, at least in my test goes perfect.

NOTE: please change the ingame texture quality several times to verify stability, some buggy upks tend to crash only after change the ingame quality

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
Just for some clarity, what i've did on this fix is split the texture repacking on both upk manager versions, on 1.61 i've repacked _D, _E and _N without redimension, so they are rectangular (so no need to reduce resolution and degrade quality or increase resolution uneccesarily and end with bigger files) and with ashllay version repacked square _M and _S to avoid the alpha bug caused by the texture recompression that occur when you zoom out the camera and making these two textures square doesn´t have a big impact on visual quality
--- Merged ---
@Nghia1111 It worked?

mmdreamin

Cricket
@darkhell666 first few hours of testing quick-fix version (NA server, official launcher, texture 5) it ran smoothly without crash. It even plays in the in-game situational movie where the player is wearing this mod version costume without any problem. I have not yet tested if the actual NPC (Jinsoyun) wears this mod version either in game or movie yet. I think this yun mod fix is heading to the right direction. Hereby reporting. Thank you for the excellent efforts!

Last edited:

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
UPDATE DECEMBER 14: 1) UNDEFATED "Deadly Viper" MOD (GON ONLY): As i've said previously i'll going to share more mods, personal proyects principally, today i come with this undefeated mod, i've decided to do this one after work on one request (that i'll share later, nothing very elaborated, just a topless mod withouth belt adornments), i've put together some ideas that i wanted to use ; in addition to that i've made some "remastering" work to get higher details on skin and tattoo.

NOTE: THIS MOD IS INTENDED TO GON FEMALE ONLY, IF SOMEBODY WANT THIS MOD PORTED TO A DIFFERENT RACE IT WILL COST.

dIaDRBF.jpg

2) DARK PATH "Deadly Ecstasy" MOD, YUN RACE: Fix on LQ version to solve crashes with official launcher.

--- Merged ---
@Hiryuu all my mods replaces the respective outfits, in the deadly ecstasy case replaces the appearance of dark path (skybreak spire), and sure, you can use to replace the appearance of the outfit u want.

Top Bottom