• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Texture NSFW Special Nude/Erotic Mods (Tested on NA only)

Whissia

Cricket
@Whissia , try the next things:

-If you have installed additional mods (other base underwear mods, outfit replacements, etc) on "BnS\contents\Local\NCWEST\ENGLISH\CookedPC\mod" and/or "BnS\contents\bns\CookedPC\mod" please remove all and install again only this mods and test.

-Try a game repair if the first step doesn't help.

NOTE: if that doesn't help i need more information, what client region are you playing (NA,EU,KR,etc.), are you using official launcher or bns buddy.

It's working now, it's just really well hidden on my gon is all.

fudge

Cricket
Well, that's the morphology of the races, now the proportions of the preset are a matter of taste, when i talk about the criterias i refer to the outfit by itself, not the character, i mean, look the image you posted, the lyn is half naked, ok, no problem with that, but then look what is wearing, a closed jacket, even more, with some kind of armored shoulders and full arm gloves, looks unbalanced, looks like the nudity have not purpose very forced, lacks erotism, i don't like how it looks; now look this one:

meWdsFC.png

("Dark Angel", wip, only on gon for now)

This outfit mod have more sense, preserves balance and style, even when the skirt is removed, changed the panty and necklace design and added the stocking holder laces it looks okay, not forced, looks erotic
have you got the mod upk link? i really want this

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
have you got the mod upk link? i really want this
Nup, there is no dl link, is on my files only, it needs some fixes and by the moment i'm working on port Dark Path mod to all races
--- Merged ---
UPDATE AUGUST 21: DARK PATH "Deadly Ecstasy" MOD, JIN RACE ADDED: As promised, i've been working to port this mod to all races, today jin version has been completed; in addition to that i've made some fixes, polishment and added more detail to the design, these changes have been ported back to gon version, this results in improved aesthetics to overall design.
sNvXhjx.jpg

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
So you know, the RU community reuploaded your mod to their private mods site to which I really doubt they asked your permission first.

Cya later.

Dallere

Cricket
darkhell666
The authorship was indicated, as well as the link to the resource. The group is closed for reasons of safety content, coz our "neighbors" (VKontakte.com official public group) in the face of the official localizer of the B&S in the Russian, dont allowed the mods or any modding of client. Im not a admin/modder of this group, so i cant speak on their behalf, this message is directed simply to slightly clarify the situation.
I apologize for errors in my English

PS CANT WAIT 4 LYN, OHMYGOSH

Attachments

• aw1d65a8g5.jpg
    aw1d65a8g5.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 158

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
darkhell666
The authorship was indicated, as well as the link to the resource. The group is closed for reasons of safety content, coz our "neighbors" (VKontakte.com official public group) in the face of the official localizer of the B&S in the Russian, dont allowed the mods or any modding of client. Im not a admin/modder of this group, so i cant speak on their behalf, this message is directed simply to slightly clarify the situation.
I apologize for errors in my English

PS CANT WAIT 4 LYN, OHMYGOSH

Ohh, i didn't expected something like this, thanks for the early clarification, thanks for taking the time to do this, and np, english is not my main language too :bnsblep: (i speak spanish :bnscool:) but i perfectly understand what you said :bnswink:; about the lyn version, sure, count with it, just today i've begin to work on Yun, this will take me more than a week to do, and after this i'll do Lyn :bnswink::bnspeace:

X2nKS1t.jpg

Dallere

Cricket
darkhell666
Gl with lyn m8, it's gonna be much harder than before to make it such lewd as jin/gon/kun, cuz they dont have some parts that have the other three verisons of this costume for other female, and fckng pants tha removed from main body part to on a separate panel.:bnskiss::bnspeace:

Last edited:

99gusdnr

Cricket
perfect! thankyou!

Attachments

• Honeycam 2018-08-25 04-01-12.jpg
    Honeycam 2018-08-25 04-01-12.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 310
Last edited:
Top Bottom