• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Texture NSFW Special Nude/Erotic Mods (Tested on NA only)

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
I mean this, there is no body polygons under the jacket, you ask for a complete nude using this model, this is not possible cuz the model doesn't have torso polygons, so i can't recreate the full body

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
is not hard, just not possible, at least not a proper nude, some ppl that don't care about anatomy just take the jacket and try to draw the body over it, but then you end with a monstruosity, a pseudo body full of deformities

eqqroll

Cricket
is it possible to remove the panties from some skirt outfits, similar to this mod?

client-2018-06-24-13-11-09-501-png.538

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
is it possible to remove the panties from some skirt outfits, similar to this mod?

client-2018-06-24-13-11-09-501-png.538
Sure, most outfits that have skirt will let do something like that, now, if you're requesting for something like that, sorry, short answer, at least from me is no, i have no interest.

Nytrick

Cricket
nvm forget what i just said, i thought this was the other mod where they edited the meshes of the other costumes to make them nude.

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
UPDATE JULY 25: DARK PATH MOD ADDED: This variation is named "Deadly Ecstasy" is an extreme redesign and took many hours of work, for this reason BY THE MOMENT IS FOR GON ONLY, MORE RACES WILL BE ADDED WHEN THEIR RESPECTIVE VERSION IS FINISHED, THE NEXT WILL BE JIN; For technical reasons related to UPK Manager currently is not possible to make High Quality version (loseless/uncompressed textures), when these problems get solved then i'll add the HQ version; As i said before, this mod is a variation, this model (Dark Path) have lots of potential so i'll make more designs for it

Ghaya

Cricket
I love this mod too but is there any possibility to use other outfit ase base for this outfit? how to do it?

Whissia

Cricket
For some reason the Dark Path outfit isn't working for me. That and only half of the high rez texture is working, that is to say, no puss but rather just the nips. Any way to help me with it?

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
@Whissia , try the next things:

-If you have installed additional mods (other base underwear mods, outfit replacements, etc) on "BnS\contents\Local\NCWEST\ENGLISH\CookedPC\mod" and/or "BnS\contents\bns\CookedPC\mod" please remove all and install again only this mods and test.

-Try a game repair if the first step doesn't help.

NOTE: if that doesn't help i need more information, what client region are you playing (NA,EU,KR,etc.), are you using official launcher or bns buddy.

Top Bottom