• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Texture NSFW Special Nude/Erotic Mods (Tested on NA only)

HoloWiseWolf

Bamboo Warrior
Donator
Any change for Dark Path mod version without public hair?
--- Merged ---
Also I have some problems with both Dark Path and nude mod (which is stupid i notice it only now since i use nude mod for a while now, maybe it started happening after one of the updates)

Nude mod - Whenever someone in my proximity changes outfit (ergo loads the nude texture) my game crashes, it doesn't happen when my character loads the texture.

Dark Path - It crashes my game as soon as I enter my 2 factor and it's going to load my character selection but seems to fix itself for some time if i enter without a Character that wears Dark Path.

For a better understanding on the Dark Path problem

I applied the mod, all settings are fine etc, I enter my 2 factor, Game crashes, I remove the outfit mod and enter game, then remove dark path from character that wears it (but wasn't focused in selection screen), load the mod again, go in, put the dark path on, mod works fine on all characters and character selection works from game and after starting the game, my game crashes cuz of the Nude mod, Dark Path crash on load comes back.

HoloWiseWolf

Bamboo Warrior
Donator
Nice quote :' )

And yeah that's kinda obvious isn't it? I already said I've been using the mod for months and that my settings are fine. Also if you fail to use proper buddy settings it won't even let you turn on the game. (which also is an interesting issue cuz based on my experience while trying to fix nude mod crashes, if you run the game with nude mod installed and without no texture streaming your game will (or may have a chance, idk if it's random) later lock onto 20fps or less in game and you can only fix it by crashing it once more)

Last edited:

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
@HoloWiseWolf The crashes are related to the uncompressed textures on "HQ" versions of the mods, to avoid crashes under any graphic or launcher configuration you must use "LQ" versions.

About Dark Path mod without pubic hair is planned but must wait

mmdreamin

Cricket
This "Dark Path" is really the best of its kind! Very much appreciated and look forward to more of your excellent works (and also Yun version of it)! Best,

Whissia

Cricket
Hi, yun version of "DeadlyEcstasy" mod is near to be complete but i've been busy with other things so must wait

This is the current state of progress

on3KaFu.jpg

Additional to that, when is finished and published i'll share some additional mods, some are commissions, nothing special, just lite mods with some nudity and other personal ones more elaborated

Not typically a fan of Yuns...but damn this mod looks good. X.X

kkkkek

Cricket
pn3s2r9

I used Google Translator
I'm playing on the KR server
I applied this mode, but the weapon position of the warlock is strange.
I hope this is fixed

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
UPDATE DECEMBER 04: DARK PATH "Deadly Ecstasy" MOD, YUN RACE ADDED: As promised, i've been working to port this mod to all races, today yun version has been completed... FINALLY, cuz i've been very busy with other things ; in addition to that i've made some fixes, polishment and added more detail to the design (a better skin texture, noticeable mostly on HQ version), these changes have been ported back to gon and jin versions, this results in improved aesthetics to overall design; last but not least, in the next dys i'll share a few more finished mods, some are personal projects and some are commissions mods

pkWIyWe.jpg

mmdreamin

Cricket
You have done such an outstanding work! Thank you so much!

After brief test run (NA server, official launcher, /mod folder), the new Yun's 00027021.upk (low quality) seems to cause some crashes (when preview once, and when windstride another). The new Jin's and Gon's upk are fine (no problem). Is there anything different in this Yun's mod other than the Jin's and Gon's that could cause the crash?

Thanks again!

Last edited:

Nghia1111

Cricket
Your low quality yun version of 'Dark Path' always cause crash after 3-5 minutes ingame (i ve tried original launcher on 5 PCs both windows 7 and windows 10 with lasted update, and results were same) I extracted then repacked the 00027021.upk by umodel and Upkmanager 1.5.2 mod, the new repacked file cause crash immediately when i press "accept" on first-loading screen (term of use screen). And i tried downsizing all texture contents to 1024x512 by lanczos method, in the end, the new mod file's size was only 2MB, but it still caused crash right when wear the 'dark path'.

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
@Nghia1111 two messages before somebody reported the same, and is caused (apparently) by the yun version (the file "00027021.upk"), as i replied to him i'll check later but right now i'm very busy, when have time i'll check what's wrong
--- Merged ---
can you create a version (shaved) for hongmon outfit?
if you mean a shaved version of the dark path mod that is planned but must wait, now, if you want hongmoon uniform with the dark path appearance that is something that u can do with the oneclick tool

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
That problem happen when you use outdated compression software to open files compressed with latest version ones, the current dark path mod has been compressed with winrar 5.61
--- Merged ---
@mmdreamin , @Nghia1111 , after deep testing i must say sorry but the crashes with the yun LQ mod can't be solved currently, there is something odd with the tool used to repack the textures and this model that make that under a wide range of conditions the game crash, that is out of my hands, the only way that seems apparently stable is have the ingame texture quality set on max (value 5) and a few more options disabled, please take a look to the next images, the highlighted options in green must be configured as it appear, so please, before installing the mods open the game, set the graphics as shown.

UJQmwBY.jpg
tMV5eLu.jpg

sixinchcock

Cricket
Hi 1st really nice mod u got there, many THANKS, especially that Ecstacy DarkPath outfit, now i literally playing at 200POV just to look at the backside shaking :bnsnosebleed::bnsnope::bnsthumbsup:

And really well done on that YUN variant, especially that ASS, love it with a little bit of the anus exposed (unintentional?) Would be better if GON and JIN have that too because its kinda smooth down there on both of them. :bnssweat::bnssweat::bnsfoam:

:::- I not sure why the image wont load (=.=) i will just attach the file here then.
KEsyLeH

Attachments

• 截圖_181210_000.jpg
    截圖_181210_000.jpg
    630.5 KB · Views: 275
Top Bottom