• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Assassin Request : Phantom state 4, LMB and X to simple mode

Victor (Miyachi)

Cricket
Hello. As the title says, is it possible to add 4, LMB and X in this order to simple mode during phantom state? I have a really high ping, so the spells don't always go off when I press them, which messes up my burst.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

LIOR

Bamboo Warrior
Donator
License
i can try help in that case however i never had assassin , but i will do it with a friend and i try my best for that
however RMB have many skills can you give me the skill name , take it to your attation that i never change the simple mode result may crap the simple mode, in training room you wont avilable to check it , becuse its will be disabled there

Last edited:

Victor (Miyachi)

Cricket
i can try help in that case however i never had assassin , but i will do it with a friend and i try my best for that
however RMB have many skills can you give me the skill name , take it to your attation that i never change the simple mode result may crap the simple mode, in training room you wont avilable to check it , becuse its will be disabled there

Sorry, it's LMB instead of RMB. LMB is Dark Storm, X is Nightmare and 4 is Night Reaver. Thanks for helping :bnsplease:

Top Bottom