• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Kungfu Master [KFM NORMAL / SIMP MODE CHANGES]

animatix

Cricket
Hello Exora.

Would it be possible to place or duplicate Searing Dragon on RMB? Preferably simple mode but no necessary.

Thank you as always.

Mesmer

Cricket
Hey Exora is it possible for you to revamp your twisted surge Addon to have the Twisted Metall on 1 2 3 and Surge on y x c? Since 1 2 3 is far more easy accessible then y x c and in the heat of the moment i always fuck it up... would be much appreciated. Tried doing it myself by replacing the Skillbar-6 5 7 etc with skillbar-1 2 3 but i dont understand at all the way the addon works since its so big.

Exora

True Hongmoon
Hey Exora is it possible for you to revamp your twisted surge Addon to have the Twisted Metall on 1 2 3 and Surge on y x c? Since 1 2 3 is far more easy accessible then y x c and in the heat of the moment i always fuck it up... would be much appreciated. Tried doing it myself by replacing the Skillbar-6 5 7 etc with skillbar-1 2 3 but i dont understand at all the way the addon works since its so big.
too much work and autism in these addons that i dont remember whats where in them , big headache to modify anything in them ... sorry~

Mesmer

Cricket
Oki all fine. Was shocked when i firstly looked inside. My destro addon has 1KB space yours just 28. Thats some insane work and knowledge anyways thanks :)

Hollowchld

Cricket
is there a way to make Pivot Kick go after Wind Gyre?
would be nice if we can just double hit v just like your Comet Strike to Searing Palm addon.

Reddl

Cricket
Hello, i want to use this addon: KFM SIMP FIRE RMB to LMB l LMB to 2 l 2 to RMB switch.
it works so far but Smite will not show up. i tried to fix it by myself but no luck on me.

Quick Kick: 111040 blocks Smite: 111030

any chance to fix that?

FastTurtle

Cricket
Is there a way to solve Guiding Fist appearing on 2? It is fixed for Wind KFM simple mode switch but, on fire RMB and 2 switch it still happens :(

From what I've seen it happens the moment you are 5 meters away from a target or just swap between targets while holding 2. The end result is if you swap targets by mistake during fighting a boss, you fly to the other far away target if it is further than 5 meters away from you :(

Guiding fist doubling on 2.png

Last edited:

Exora

True Hongmoon
Is there a way to solve Guiding Fist appearing on 2? It is fixed for Wind KFM simple mode switch but, on fire RMB and 2 switch it still happens :(

From what I've seen it happens the moment you are 5 meters away from a target or just swap between targets while holding 2. The end result is if you swap targets by mistake during fighting a boss, you fly to the other far away target if it is further than 5 meters away from you :(
They probably added another guiding fist id for whatever reason... But since i can't even look into xmls atm i cant fix this...

Fert

Cricket
hi guys.
First of all, i want to say that im tired of this "new" bns since AT update, so i discovered some ppls make they own servers with old patches. I was rly excided when i realize thoose servers, but they have no simple mod and thats problem for me becouse i play wind kfm. And this is hard for me to do "2rf" combo with anicancel while tanking bosses witout macro (couse with macros i cant use counter properly)
So can someone help me with this?
And yes, if you can do literally simple mod ill be appreciated

Exora

True Hongmoon
hi guys.
First of all, i want to say that im tired of this "new" bns since AT update, so i discovered some ppls make they own servers with old patches. I was rly excided when i realize thoose servers, but they have no simple mod and thats problem for me becouse i play wind kfm. And this is hard for me to do "2rf" combo with anicancel while tanking bosses witout macro (couse with macros i cant use counter properly)
So can someone help me with this?
And yes, if you can do literally simple mod ill be appreciated
just move cyclone kick on 2 and macro 2r

MurderDreams

Cricket
I can't get KFM SIMP WOLF.patch to work.

It's my first time using BNS buddy, so I will try to describe it step by step:
1. The game client is updated and launcher is running
2. I open BNS buddy, I add the KFM SIMP WOLF.patch file to the addons folder
3. I select it press "Patch Selected". As far as I can tell - it goes well. It ends with "Compiled." and I see no error.
4. I try to launch the game from BNS Buddy's launcher section.
5. I get the standard "Invalid game client file" error

I tried repairing the BNS files and applying the addon again - no luck.

oniarale

Cricket
I can't get KFM SIMP WOLF.patch to work.

It's my first time using BNS buddy, so I will try to describe it step by step:
1. The game client is updated and launcher is running
2. I open BNS buddy, I add the KFM SIMP WOLF.patch file to the addons folder
3. I select it press "Patch Selected". As far as I can tell - it goes well. It ends with "Compiled." and I see no error.
4. I try to launch the game from BNS Buddy's launcher section.
5. I get the standard "Invalid game client file" error

I tried repairing the BNS files and applying the addon again - no luck.
i combine it auto twisted surges is it seems to work for me

Top Bottom