• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Kungfu Master [KFM NORMAL / SIMP MODE CHANGES]

iBryanZz

Cricket
Hmm which add ons should i download for beginner player 3rd spec here so that i would not patch the same file? thank you ^_^
Im Using BNS simple mode by the way thank you for reply ^_^
Kindly attach the file here please or just tell me what files should i download thank you

oniarale

Cricket
for what ever reason Simp wolf portion of the mods aren't working for me anymore the auto titan surges are can anyone help here? i've tried restoring redownloading

Exora

True Hongmoon
Hmm which add ons should i download for beginner player 3rd spec here so that i would not patch the same file? thank you ^_^
Im Using BNS simple mode by the way thank you for reply ^_^
Kindly attach the file here please or just tell me what files should i download thank you

KFM SIMP WOLF and KFM SIMP AUTO TITAN SURGES

for what ever reason Simp wolf portion of the mods aren't working for me anymore the auto titan surges are can anyone help here? i've tried restoring redownloading
Repair the game trough normal launcher and apply addons only once...

capitao

Cricket
Someone who handles the edition 3 spec kfm normal mode, button 2 sequence Twin palm, iron Blow, Feral palm?

Exora

True Hongmoon
I did, a change in your simple wolf mode leaving Feral on the last scale
sorry for missunderstanding but before i wanted to sey that i "dont get" what you are asking and i still dont understand what you did e.e

Top Bottom