• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Kungfu Master [KFM NORMAL / SIMP MODE CHANGES]

Azgaro

Cricket
Putting comet into it is not possible...palm is possible... e.e
Thats so sad to hear :(...
If there is the way smolder along with comet, that will be great though. Maybe putting smolder into 4 as well?

Or can burning fist with smolder be into 4??
Post automatically merged:

Can you make Simple mode of WIND for rmb?
I want Cyclone->Round->Iron in this order, but the simple mode in bns is iron->round->cyclone so

Last edited:

elitejun

Cricket
Hey guys, is this still working for anyone? After the update, it doesn't work on BNS Buddy for me anymore. Tried patching/restoring to no end.

Exora

True Hongmoon
Hey guys, is this still working for anyone? After the update, it doesn't work on BNS Buddy for me anymore. Tried patching/restoring to no end.
Restoring is not the best for my addons cuz they are so fked up in terms of trying to restor , best is to open normal bns launcher and repair the game then apply addons...gl~

Quaelle

Cricket
Is there a way to make a normal mode auto twisted surge addon or, a way to edit your simple mode version to work for normal mode?

Rendaru92

Cricket
sry im a new kfm wich addon should i download for most possible dps for simplemode if i wanna play the wolf 3. spec ?

Nagato70

Cricket
sry im a new kfm wich addon should i download for most possible dps for simplemode if i wanna play the wolf 3. spec ?
KFM_SIMP_WOLF.patch; KFM_SIMP_WOLF_Searing_stomp_on_LMB_I_Titan_fist_on_X.patch; KFM_SIMP_WOLF_Auto_twisted_metals.patch. These three make simple mode easier to use on wolf and titan stance.

Riclett

Cricket
Can you make an addon for titan fist on f simple mode ? I searched but couldn't find so I made one but titan fist appear both tab and f.

Exora

True Hongmoon
Can you make an addon for titan fist on f simple mode ? I searched but couldn't find so I made one but titan fist appear both tab and f.
I dont get what are you asking but im not making any addons nowdays... got tired of it... sorry~

srry for the noob question, can anyone can explain to me titans stance shakra and combo how it works plz ?
Go to first page and find "KFM SIMP AUTO TWISTED SURGE" i pictured it nicely its not hard to understand~

fredjrr02

Cricket
thx exora, i have another question :
SEARING STOMP ON LMB + titan fist on X seems like not working am rong?
Addon works for me too, You first need apply addons "KFM SIMP WOFL" then another addon
It's possible a addon with titan surge (red buff) then finished twisted metal (yellow buff)
combo with Exhilaration Badge

Malkom

Cricket
BTW, with addon SEARING STOMP ON LMB + titan fist on X , I can't see War Cry on LMB when Searing Stomp is up.

Top Bottom