• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Kungfu Master [KFM NORMAL / SIMP MODE CHANGES]

Itymen

Cricket
hi, can you do a rotation of (dragon claw/burning fist) > (searing dragon) on the left click or could you show me how please

diaos

Cricket
Ofc not but nobody cares unless you give it to korean community and they cry about it...
damn.. I kind want try it out thou, but dont know how to do them. haha, saw some people with really low gear but doning 6-7m consistent damage

marxomo

Cricket
its nice but when you try to use auto atk its only using kisk and stand still til its cd because its using simple mode from RMB and main combo is on LMB is it posible to swich combo from LMB to RMB?

Exora

True Hongmoon
its nice but when you try to use auto atk its only using kisk and stand still til its cd because its using simple mode from RMB and main combo is on LMB is it posible to swich combo from LMB to RMB?
you can edit the file and switch context-1 with context-2 and oposite.

Exora

True Hongmoon
Cant really help much...im out of this game for god knows how long already. Try asking in bns academy discord in kfm channel or smth like that.

wwwqa

Cricket
License
A few months ago I made bnspatch conversion for my self-learning purpose, this still work for latest KR client now.
try it.
KFM SIMP WOLF AA : key rebind
KFM SIMP WOLF Auto twisted surge : what you want
tested on KR server, with key rebind.
I dont know why Exora's addon broken/why my conversion still work. don't ask me.

if someone dont want simple mode, try THIS : https://www.bnsbuddy.com/threads/kfm-wolf-auto-titan-surge-patch-xml.2116/

Attachments

• KFM SIMP WOLF AA.xml
    36.3 KB · Views: 145
  • KFM SIMP WOLF Auto twisted surge.xml
    48.8 KB · Views: 207

LongCyber

Pirate Savior
Donator

LongCyber

Pirate Savior
Donator
A few months ago I made bnspatch conversion for my self-learning purpose, this still work for latest KR client now.
try it.
KFM SIMP WOLF AA : key rebind
KFM SIMP WOLF Auto twisted surge : what you want
tested on KR server, with key rebind.
I dont know why Exora's addon broken/why my conversion still work. don't ask me.

if someone dont want simple mode, try THIS : https://www.bnsbuddy.com/threads/kfm-wolf-auto-titan-surge-patch-xml.2116/
just tested, your also broken, maybe NC add skill check to it now

edwinvf

Cricket
it's possible make 4 hit combo like 7 hit combo i mean titan or twisted appear in the same button 1 2 3 titans, z x c twisted but with a 4 hit combo

if some know how tell me or make it ty

yakuuu

Cricket
Skipped Addon: KFM WOLF Twin palm F to LMB because the file xml64.dat is missing , non the addons is workingf for me

COGGCHAMP

Cricket
Cant rly say that ... these addons are made to make things easier they are not always the best~
Post automatically merged:

Small update , found the way to make RMB F on LMB in normal mode for dog (human form only)~
Have fun~! :bnsyeharaclose:
Dude, why switch RMB F on RMB Simplemode to LMB for human and wolf? The autocombat bot is so dumb in primewald and will just hold RMB (which is now guiding fist, instead RMB F standard) , else the rest would be real cool, the auto twitsted surges make life so much more comfortable for fingers, but very bad for CCing lol

Edit: you probably will never read this after such a long time lol, but i have hopes.

Exora

True Hongmoon
Dude, why switch RMB F on RMB Simplemode to LMB for human and wolf? The autocombat bot is so dumb in primewald and will just hold RMB (which is now guiding fist, instead RMB F standard) , else the rest would be real cool, the auto twitsted surges make life so much more comfortable for fingers, but very bad for CCing lol

Edit: you probably will never read this after such a long time lol, but i have hopes.
Cuz this all was made before auto combat autism...

Top Bottom