• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Kungfu Master [KFM NORMAL / SIMP MODE CHANGES]

Exora

True Hongmoon
Thanks for making these addons!
I only apply the " F to LMB " addons and want to know what the best macro setting is for this.
I have tried "RT" "TR" "TRR", but it doesn't doing very well. any suggestion for macro?
You need delay in between or after TR.

Hello! I would need help with an addon modification. I remapped firestorm kick to F with simple mode with this:
FileName = xml[bit].dat.files\\skill3_contextscriptdata_kungfufighter_contextsimplemode.xml
Search = <result skillbar-2="111320" context-ui-effect="combo" control-mode="bns" />
Replace = <result context-3="111320" context-ui-effect="combo" control-mode="bns" />

However, when I SS and would like to use smite, firestorm kick has priority over smite. How do I change this, and make it so that if smite is available it appears over firestorm kick?
Find smite and put firestorm kick under it.

DiJohn

Cricket
Hey so i tried to do the "Auto Twisted Metals" for wolf stance and I did it as Standalone as you said was possible, but even though I patched the addons in, my titan stance is working as normal, no auto twisted metals. I still have to do "xczxcz-v", "xxcczz-v" and"xzcxzc-v" to apply twisted metal stacks. SHouldnt i just be able to do "xxxxxx-x" for one of them and "cccccc-c" for another or am i reading that incorrectly?

Thanks,
~madDANET

Exora

True Hongmoon
Hey so i tried to do the "Auto Twisted Metals" for wolf stance and I did it as Standalone as you said was possible, but even though I patched the addons in, my titan stance is working as normal, no auto twisted metals. I still have to do "xczxcz-v", "xxcczz-v" and"xzcxzc-v" to apply twisted metal stacks. SHouldnt i just be able to do "xxxxxx-x" for one of them and "cccccc-c" for another or am i reading that incorrectly?

Thanks,
~madDANET
SIMP or Normal?
Anyway i need logs when u apply addons to see what happened.

Lybios

Cricket
are the titan fist 7 hit combos all the strong ones or the weaks? it feels like i lose dps from 2-3mill to 1,5 - 2mill
it can also be that because i just spam the same button 7 times from each chakra..

Exora

True Hongmoon
are the titan fist 7 hit combos all the strong ones or the weaks? it feels like i lose dps from 2-3mill to 1,5 - 2mill
it can also be that because i just spam the same button 7 times from each chakra..
They are right skills and their dmg is on spot so its not addon having "weak" skills...so dunno what else to tell u on that e.e
What do you mean by spamming same button 7 times for each chakra?

Reikaawoo

Cricket
Sorry but i dont feel like making addons nowdays...got a bit tired...
Oh then can you tell me where can I learn to change it by myself ? I really want to try change it. Also in SIMP titan stance on 2 some times bugging me, I want to change it to tab or X

Exora

True Hongmoon
Oh then can you tell me where can I learn to change it by myself ? I really want to try change it. Also in SIMP titan stance on 2 some times bugging me, I want to change it to tab or X
idk where to learn it cuz i learned it with hitting my head against the wall for a week or two... xD

Whats wrong with titan on 2? e.e

Reikaawoo

Cricket
idk where to learn it cuz i learned it with hitting my head against the wall for a week or two... xD

Whats wrong with titan on 2? e.e
Sometimes I missclick it when I want to use twisted metal, so instead I using titan surge more... so i think tab would be nice

Exora

True Hongmoon
Sometimes I missclick it when I want to use twisted metal, so instead I using titan surge more... so i think tab would be nice
But titan surge starter doesnt share global cd with twisted metal starter so even if u click 2 2 u still can go and do X and finish with twisted metal e.e
u would end up min maxing cuz u did additional punches during titan xD

Nhirai

Cricket
Just sharing an addon that i made for myself to swap 2 and rmb on normal mode fire kfm in case anyone finds it useful. I for sure do, its much easier to move while attacking pressing rmb instead of 2 and i dont like simple mode :bnsphew:
Edit: also fixed a bug that was making dragon claw appear on the same keybind than guiding fist when there is no target.
Im feeling more useful than ncsoft employees lmao

Attachments

• Fire KFM 2 RMB Swap.patch
    16.9 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Reikaawoo

Cricket
But titan surge starter doesnt share global cd with twisted metal starter so even if u click 2 2 u still can go and do X and finish with twisted metal e.e
u would end up min maxing cuz u did additional punches during titan xD
I have pretty high ping...

Fadess

Cricket
Hey. Is there any way to make Tiger's Pounce to have priority over the Searing Stomp while using the Thirst for Blood talent?

Right now it seems to be impossible to trigger the skill unless you use Searing Stomp first, wait some time to get rid of follow-up Rampage and then SS.

Exora

True Hongmoon
Hey. Is there any way to make Tiger's Pounce to have priority over the Searing Stomp while using the Thirst for Blood talent?

Right now it seems to be impossible to trigger the skill unless you use Searing Stomp first, wait some time to get rid of follow-up Rampage and then SS.
Possible but i would never thought that any1 would paly wolf for pvp e.e

Azgaro

Cricket
After I read, it is just suggestion for fire.
Can you possibly make fire as like this below?
Just Simple mode on rmb, but add comet strike and searing palm into it. For example, burning fist -> smolder ->Comet strike ->Searing Palm order. It might get funky some part, so it has to have condition that if smolder happens then comet strike (if not, comet strike or Searing palm must not shown on rmb). If comet strike happens then Searing palm.
It will also need if condition with dragon claw when the buff is gone.
If this works, It will bring tons of dps to fire KFM with wildborne. (I am not sure for paragon yet though)

Since some high ping players are playing fire kfm for most efficient, Might be great for them if you can make this one

Last edited:

Exora

True Hongmoon
After I read, it is just suggestion for fire.
Can you possibly make fire as like this below?
Just Simple mode on rmb, but add comet strike and searing palm into it. For example, burning fist -> smolder ->Comet strike ->Searing Palm order. It might get funky some part, so it has to have condition that if smolder happens then comet strike (if not, comet strike or Searing palm must not shown on rmb). If comet strike happens then Searing palm.
It will also need if condition with dragon claw when the buff is gone.
If this works, It will bring tons of dps to fire KFM with wildborne. (I am not sure for paragon yet though)

Since some high ping players are playing fire kfm for most efficient, Might be great for them if you can make this one
Putting comet into it is not possible...palm is possible... e.e

Top Bottom