• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Tool BnSDatTool

ionniered

Cricket
Hello Ashlay, where to get v3 to unpack? I downloaded the one in the first page again and still cant unpack local64.dat.

Attachments

• unpack.PNG
    unpack.PNG
    23.2 KB · Views: 117

kchua65

Cricket
When Packing or Compressing, it is compressed as Version 2 instead of 3 (look at the ninth byte). I think the whole Header position is wrong. I think that is the reason for after repacking, the file cannot be unpack. Please take a look at the attached.

Attachments

• OrigLocal64.PNG
    OrigLocal64.PNG
    114.1 KB · Views: 145
  • DatToolCompress.PNG
    DatToolCompress.PNG
    95.1 KB · Views: 136

ashlay

Sand Warrior
Modder
Updated fixed a mistake on repacking old version.
When Packing or Compressing, it is compressed as Version 2 instead of 3 (look at the ninth byte). I think the whole Header position is wrong. I think that is the reason for after repacking, the file cannot be unpack. Please take a look at the attached.
bnsdat can't recreate the new dat file checks.

purecc

Cricket
License
Updated fixed a mistake on repacking old version.

bnsdat can't recreate the new dat file checks.

Could you please provide some instructions on how the latest translation works on V3? Like, which files to select, and the proper way to translate.

I'm confused about the options on both auto and manual translations, which one should i choose the old style translation.xml? and what's source file and merge file?(I'm generating my own translation.xml and it's ready)

Also, since other regions haven't updated to V3 yet, how would bnsdattool do the unpacking part on translation? specifically, the sourceFile part(I assume that's the source of translation)

IIRC, doesn't the bnsdattool translate the .bin files? without unpacking it? why is it asking for local.dat?

ashlay

Sand Warrior
Modder
Could you please provide some instructions on how the latest translation works on V3? Like, which files to select, and the proper way to translate.

I'm confused about the options on both auto and manual translations, which one should i choose the old style translation.xml? and what's source file and merge file?(I'm generating my own translation.xml and it's ready)

Also, since other regions haven't updated to V3 yet, how would bnsdattool do the unpacking part on translation? specifically, the sourceFile part(I assume that's the source of translation)

IIRC, doesn't the bnsdattool translate the .bin files? without unpacking it? why is it asking for local.dat?
You can only extract/export V3 translation not work for V3 files.

purecc

Cricket
License

Thanks for the reply. Will you be committing the new changes to your github repo?
Post automatically merged:

I've tested translation on old versions of bnsdattool(unpacked with V3 unpacker), and the translation part still works.

Last edited:

Ao_ao

Cricket
このツールはまだ機能しますか?韓国のサーバーで使用できますか?

BIlogishB

Cricket
Would appreciate if someone can make a guide of translating Blade and Soul to English with the new updates.

Thank you very much

ionniered

Cricket
Hello do you happen to have link for this -->To use it on clients wit V3 data you will need binloader.dll(you can find it and a guide to use on Mod Police discod).

I looked for it in their discord server but could't find it there. Sorry.

Fucter

Cricket
License
localfile_new.bin Don't you need to repack it? Do you need to edit the XML of DLL file again?

Victor (Miyachi)

Cricket
I managed to unpack the english version of local64.dat by selecting V3, but couldn't unpack the japanese version of local64.dat with V3 nor JP region. The log window just turns gray and nothing happens.

Last edited:

Fucter

Cricket
License
Translation use, even if the use of the original bin file, the game will run error.there is already a binloader

Top Bottom