• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Soul Fighter Adding V to SF simple mode

16 inches of Chi

Sand Warrior
when u say "my addon" mean the 1st post? I missed in middle of addons and Earth/Frost SF stuff in this topic...sorry.

And Beam torrent don't appear in SIMPLE MODE skill list, at least in game.

Im not good with this this stuff T_T

When I say my addon I mean the .patch I linked in the main post, I'll throw it in here too to avoid any confusion. And forget the simple mode skill list, it doesn't read the ingame files so it doesn't know if it's modified or not.

Attachments

• V and king strike and ice helix to SF.patch
    2.1 KB · Views: 126

Yujupingu

Cricket
What you could do is to try and put it on lmb since well, we dont really auto attack as frost, so it would be rmb>v>lmb(beam)>rmb(the f skills)> tab> and repeat?
could work, because my anima surge is a proc... i will give it a try :)

Santi

Cricket
Ok.

1st i delete SF addon, fix file game in original launcher, open game without buddy, close game - then i open buddy, restore and refresh addon and select all in list (SF addon don't appear cause i deleted) open game with buddy and addon still working and Beam torrent still in simple mode.

2nd i delete xml and replace all text for 1 clean xml - open the game and addon still working and Beam torrent still in simple mode.

3rd i replace xml and xml64 for clean xml - put in addon folder the SF addon what 16 inches upload here and beam torrent still in simple mode.

What can i do?

seansean

Cricket
I wanted to test some different addons today and now i can't get any addons working. I run the game through nc launcher to revert. Then i went to put my old add on back into use but it just isn't working. I guess i should just reinstall or something but i'll see if any1 can help here 1st.

16 inches of Chi

Sand Warrior
Ok.

1st i delete SF addon, fix file game in original launcher, open game without buddy, close game - then i open buddy, restore and refresh addon and select all in list (SF addon don't appear cause i deleted) open game with buddy and addon still working and Beam torrent still in simple mode.

2nd i delete xml and replace all text for 1 clean xml - open the game and addon still working and Beam torrent still in simple mode.

3rd i replace xml and xml64 for clean xml - put in addon folder the SF addon what 16 inches upload here and beam torrent still in simple mode.

What can i do?

Delete your XML/XML64 and do a file repair from the main launcher. If that doesn't work then I don't know wtf you're doing but you can also remove it manually with the dat editor if you find the ID.

I wanted to test some different addons today and now i can't get any addons working. I run the game through nc launcher to revert. Then i went to put my old add on back into use but it just isn't working. I guess i should just reinstall or something but i'll see if any1 can help here 1st.

Same as above, delete xml(s) and file repair should do the trick.

RommyRey

Cricket
Thank you for your addon.
I just added Anima Surge for both builds and Beam Torrent (F in Earth)
Works great for me, file attached.

Here's the next question.
Is it possible to add Astral Beam + Glacial Blast in Elemental Stance to Simple mode?
So it will use Glacial Blast as priority then Astral Beam then Glacial Blast.

I just duplicated V to F, file attached.
I personally love duplicating Astral Beam to F, because Glacial Blast is still on priority, so you can just Tab + F (Glacial Blast) + F (Astral Beam) + F (Glacial Blast) + Tab back.

I also made a patch that duplicates F to V, if someone needs it, it works even when both applied, but Astral Beam is first priority here.

Attachments

• Astral Beam duplicated to F.patch
    526 bytes · Views: 163
  • Glacial_Blast_duplicated_to_V.patch
    526 bytes · Views: 119
  • V (king strike and ice helix) + Anima Surge + Beam Torrent.patch
    2.7 KB · Views: 258
Last edited:

Striking Shadow

Cricket
If I change Beam Torrent from F to RMB, will it show up before Dragonfury? If yes how exactly do I make it show up AFTER Dragonfury?

16 inches of Chi

Sand Warrior
Can you put displace on simple mode too?

You can have a look at about comment page 3-4, I did it earlier and it broke simple mode. So yes I can, but you'll be unable to use simple mode, thus I advice against.
General rule of thumb is if you can see it on your hotbar without being in combat you can't put it in simple mode cause it'll just stay and block all the other skills while it's on cooldown.

runefairy

Cricket
I have one, it holds down rightclick so I can go make a sandwich and I pressing Z in-between bites so I'm not technically afk.

Can i addon Glacial Blast into simple mode?

and another skill i dont know in english name , which lmb button that reduce dragonfury cooldown when get 5 stacks soul.

Can i also add it to simplemode?

Thanks

16 inches of Chi

Sand Warrior
Can i addon Glacial Blast into simple mode?

and another skill i dont know in english name , which lmb button that reduce dragonfury cooldown when get 5 stacks soul.

Can i also add it to simplemode?

Thanks

Yes and yes.

If you look up @RommyRey already added Anima surge, which is the LMB skill you're talking about.

Top Bottom