• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Soul Fighter Adding V to SF simple mode

Foxîe13

Cricket
Doesnt work for frost awk :c
If someone can help us , this addons was just wonderful a now.. new cycle is so tired !!

Last edited:

16 inches of Chi

Sand Warrior
Doesnt work for frost awk :c
If someone can help us , this addons was just wonderful a now.. new cycle is so tired !!

Updated it since you requested it, you're welcome.

I'll update the main post but the patch below works on the awakening patch and both Ice and Earth V and ice helix/king strike have been moved to RMB in simple mode.
Enjoy.
--- Merged ---
Sorry guys, I'm still trying to make frost work with an Addon. The addon from this thread for frost before was:

FileName = xml[bit].dat.files\\skill3_contextscriptdata_soulfighter_contextsimplemode.xml
Search = <result context-2="35160" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" />
Replace = <result context-2="35160" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" /> </decision> </layer> <layer> <decision> <condition skill="30405" /> <result context-2="30405" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="classic" /> <result context-2="30405" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" /> </decision> </layer> <layer> <decision> <condition skill="30112" /> <result context-2="30112" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="classic" /> <result context-2="30112" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" /> </decision> <decision> <condition skill="30111" /> <result context-2="30111" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="classic" /> <result context-2="30111" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" /> </decision> <decision> <condition skill="30110" /> <result context-2="30110" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="classic" /> <result context-2="30110" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" />
Description = Puts V in SF simple mode above Awaken Dragonfury.

There are five total skill codes in this. 35160, 30405, 30112, 30111, 30110

If I'm reading that right, that's the whole simple mode string, right? So I'd need the new codes for all 5 to have this addon function. I tried to follow the 'find codes' thread and I couldn't find the codes in the html, because I'm apparently retarded. if I could, I'd wrap this up. Any other help?

Edit - I also have no idea where to edit the XML directly. No search for ".xml" finds anything, and I've never done it directly, I always use addons.

I'll hold your hand buddy, don't mind the sweat.

35160 was the topmost skill in the priority that I could find. It was the running attack I believe. I just used it to hook the addon where I wanted it to be if that makes sense, at the top.

30405 was Kingstrike. It's at the top of the priority list so it'll always cast first.

30110 was King fist. 30112 and 30111 are just the other casts of kingfist, remember you cast king fist 3 times so 3 numbers. Highest number goes highest up so it'll start lowest and go upwards.

That's basicly it. King strike and Ice helix shared ID before Awakening, same with King fist and Frost storm. They don't share IDs anymore.

Attachments

• V and king strike and ice helix to SF.patch
    2.1 KB · Views: 215

16 inches of Chi

Sand Warrior
The Addons works only on KFM stance, but in Range he doesnt work ! Thx a lot 16 inches of Chi ! U're the best

Actually we need to TAB -V- F -F-F TAB in range mode.

Yep, like I said it only works for king fist and king strike, and the ice equivalence. Does not work with the new SF skills but feel free to add them.

I don't personally like them on RMB cause I can see them preventing me to use my iframes, atleast that one, so I figured I'd throw out a blank slate so people can fiddle with it to get what they want.

TheRaptor

Cricket
The Addons works only on KFM stance, but in Range he doesnt work ! Thx a lot 16 inches of Chi ! U're the best

Actually we need to TAB -V- F -F-F TAB in range mode.

I can't see the timing for this working out. After Z, you need to have 2-3 Frost Storms go off before TAB-F,F,F,F,F-V-F,F,F,F,F TAB.

Even if it were possible to allow simple mode to know when to TAB.... I would probably still choose to do it manually.

Kay998

Cricket
i think someone posted a video about a simplemode addon he made with all the skills in it, then again since the simple mode configuration works on priorities, it might work, since it will press the same key until its not up anymore, as for the tabs well those are manual.

Truly

Cricket
If you need Glacial Blast to the ranged frost SF, use this patch.
(and pls test it too :bnsplease:)

Attachments

• Add Glacial Blast to simple SF.patch
    1.3 KB · Views: 209

Phillip

Cricket
If you need Glacial Blast to the ranged frost SF, use this patch.
(and pls test it too :bnsplease:)
Ohh Boy cant wait to test it, thank you in advance ~
--- Merged ---
Great job works fine for me :bnspeace3:

Foxîe13

Cricket
Works for me too !! WP if u can ADD elementary charge in simple mode u are a monster
Only this spell doent works

PureDreams

Cricket
Donator
Updated it since you requested it, you're welcome.

I'll update the main post but the patch below works on the awakening patch and both Ice and Earth V and ice helix/king strike have been moved to RMB in simple mode.
Enjoy.
--- Merged ---

I'll hold your hand buddy, don't mind the sweat.

This works perfectly, btw. Thanks for the hand holding, you're magnificent!

16 inches of Chi

Sand Warrior
Can you make a version that removes Breaking Claw from RMB and put it on F instead plz then xD?
Am lazy, find the ID for breaking claw than do a find and replace context with context-2 instead of 3. Should look like this:

Code:
FileName = xml[bit].dat.files\\skill3_contextscriptdata_soulfighter_contextsimplemode.xml
Search = <result context-2="181480" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" />
Replace = <result context-3="181480" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" />

Replace 181480 with the ID for breaking claw. Save and change the ending to .patch and you're done.

Striking Shadow

Cricket
Am lazy, find the ID for breaking claw than do a find and replace context with context-2 instead of 3. Should look like this:

Code:
Search = <result context-2="181480" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" />
Replace = <result context-3="181480" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" />

Replace 181480 with the ID for breaking claw. Save and change the ending to .patch and you're done.

Thanks!, will do just that.

EDIT: I quite like King Strike being on F, can u give me the addon without King Strike?

Last edited:

16 inches of Chi

Sand Warrior
Thanks!, will do just that.

EDIT: I quite like King Strike being on F, can u give me the addon without King Strike?

Never mind, you need another line of code for the Breaking claw addon. If you haven't figured it out yet I'll make it tomorow when I have more time. I'll throw in an addon with kingstrike on F too.
--- Merged ---

Here you go. I shouldn't have to say this but use a clean XML if it doesn't work.

Attachments

• V to SF.patch
    1.4 KB · Views: 69
  • Breaking claw to F.patch
    493 bytes · Views: 35

oeba96

Cricket
i want to remove lightning fist from simple mode but skill id change or something, any know what number are now?

Top Bottom