• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Soul Fighter Adding V to SF simple mode

Shonarsos

Cricket
RommyRey doesn't seem to have been active for quite some time so I'll try and help. If it at one point worked it should work fine now, try getting a clean XML by either renaming or deleting it and doing a file repair from the launcher.

I'm gonna go out a little on a limb here and guess the above addon only works for frost, and you want it to work on earth?

Code:
FileName = xml[bit].dat.files\\skill3_contextscriptdata_soulfighter_contextsimplemode.xml
Search = <result context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="classic" skillbar-8="181410" />
Replace = <result context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="classic" skillbar-8="181410" context-3="181410" />
Search = <result context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" skillbar-8="181410" />
Replace = <result context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" skillbar-8="181410" context-3="181410" />
Description = Astral Beam Duplicated to F for Earth.

Haven't really dabbled in duplicating keys like that before so it looks a bit wonky to me, but if it worked before this should work fine. I just switched out the numbers from Forst SF Astral beam for Earth Astral beam.
I haven't tried it since I don't have the game installed anymore, so tell me if it works or not.

Here's a Earth and Frost in the same addon, for good measure. Again, tell me if they work or not and I'll do them my way instead of how RommyRey has done them.

Code:
FileName = xml[bit].dat.files\\skill3_contextscriptdata_soulfighter_contextsimplemode.xml
Search = <result context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="classic" skillbar-8="181410" />
Replace = <result context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="classic" skillbar-8="181410" context-3="181410" />
Search = <result context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" skillbar-8="181410" />
Replace = <result context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" skillbar-8="181410" context-3="181410" />
Description = Astral Beam Duplicated to F for Earth.

God I hope this works even when I deleted the extra spaces, oh well.
Thank you very much! Sorry for the inconvenience but your addon simplified my life <3
Edit: tested and it doesn't work. I've tried normal and simple and the skill is still in V. Well, at least you tried, thanks!

Last edited:

16 inches of Chi

Sand Warrior
Thank you very much! Sorry for the inconvenience but your addon simplified my life <3
Edit: tested and it doesn't work. I've tried normal and simple and the skill is still in V. Well, at least you tried, thanks!

Well shit, I can't test my addons cause I uninstalled the game like 8 months ago or so when the new client was coming out and I don't really wanna throw 14 untested addons at you. Maybe you'll have more luck in making your own thread or making your own addon with the help of: https://www.bnsbuddy.com/threads/remove-skills-from-simple-mode.551/

You might have some success in changing skillbar-8 (V) into context-3 (F) in the XML or just making an entire new line for it above it.

Shonarsos

Cricket
Well shit, I can't test my addons cause I uninstalled the game like 8 months ago or so when the new client was coming out and I don't really wanna throw 14 untested addons at you. Maybe you'll have more luck in making your own thread or making your own addon with the help of: https://www.bnsbuddy.com/threads/remove-skills-from-simple-mode.551/

You might have some success in changing skillbar-8 (V) into context-3 (F) in the XML or just making an entire new line for it above it.
It's ok, at least you are free of this shit game.
Cheers!

16 inches of Chi

Sand Warrior
It's not work anymore :(

Has nothing to do with me or the addon, like Tau said above you'll need to use another patch tool. Read the #announcement channel in BNSbuddy discord.
Not sure if that one uses .zip instead of .patch but it should be an easy convert either way,

Tau Chaung

Cricket
I'm struggling to understand how to do it with this one, can get all the .patch files to work, but this one is .xml file and I can't get it to apply :s
pilao yesterday 16:05
> HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL BNSPATCH AND OLD XML EDITS:
> 1. Download patches.xml, pluginloader.zip, and bnspatch.zip from here: https://mega.nz/folder/WXhzUZ7Y#XzlqkPa8DU4X8xrILQDdZA
> 2. extract pluginloader.zip to get winmm.dll
> 3. put winmm.dll in %ProgramFiles(x86)%\NCSoft\BnS\bin64. Overwrite if the file is already present.
> 4. extract bnspatch to get a folder named bin64 which contains a folder named plugins
> 5. move this plugin folder into %ProgramFiles(x86)%\NCSoft\BnS\bin64
> 6. put patches.xml in %userprofile%\Documents\BnS\
> 7. create folders called addons and patches in %userprofile%\Documents\BnS\
> 8. put old addons from bnsbuddy into %userprofile%\Documents\BnS\addons
courtesy of @Konbo

SHIOUJK

Cricket
I have completed all the steps, so which file should I run? Is the BNSBUDDY program executed? Sorry for using Google Translate

Last edited:

Tau Chaung

Cricket
I have completed all the steps, so which file should I run? Is the BNSBUDDY program executed? Sorry for using Google Translate
I also use Google Translate, I still use BNSBUDDY for games because BNSPATCH does not have multiple logins

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
BNSPATCH does not have multiple logins

That's not true. It's one of their features.

And you don't need to choose between BnSBuddy and bnspatch.
You can (and should, if you can) use both, even if you can't login with it (garena).

Tau Chaung

Cricket
That's not true. It's one of their features.

And you don't need to choose between BnSBuddy and bnspatch.
You can (and should, if you can) use both, even if you can't login with it (garena).
Startled. In Taiwan, the server is logged in with NC Launcher (not 2). There will be upk errors and repeated login errors, and it will cause logout difficulties.
bnsbuddy allows me to avoid these errors (except for logout difficulties)

For logout difficulties
I have to log in once with NC Launcher and it lasts ten seconds
In order to let the account stuck in the game leave

Otherwise, the game account is still stuck in the game. The next day, you can use the friends list to see that the account that was logged out the day before is still in the login state.

Last edited:
Top Bottom