• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Soul Fighter Adding V to SF simple mode

16 inches of Chi

Sand Warrior
the thing is about breaking claw in your add-on is it does 0 ani cancel that's why i want to remove it out

Literally haven't touched Breaking claw it's the game that's shit reeeeeee!

about this one there is 2 different methods for doing it Image processing and Pixel storer

i was doing it with pixel Storer but it's not universal solution cuz u store a certain pixel at th AHK order to search for and when it met that color the script will give a priority for it no matter what
like this that's a plep example for fast script i was making for a desto friend to detect the F and fire it asap

I'll see if I can remember this the next time someone asks, thanks.

big

Cricket
Can u fix simple mode soul burn in Earth // Awakened cabalt punch > Iron Shoulder > Awakened cabalt punch > V thank u.

16 inches of Chi

Sand Warrior
Can u fix simple mode soul burn in Earth // Awakened cabalt punch > Iron Shoulder > Awakened cabalt punch > V thank u.
Not possible in simple mode without changing the keys around and making a macro, simple mode works in a priority system, not a predetermined skill then another predetermined skill like the game would seem to imply.

Flipside

Cricket
love the work you did on simple mode fix. do u have time to put displace in simple mode rotation as well?

runefairy

Cricket
Hi guys, Im from Thaรland server. Now the server has already updated awakening patch, so this useful add-on is not working anymore. Cause almost skill code database was changed.

The question is How i get the new skill code from KR database to adjust this addon.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

16 inches of Chi

Sand Warrior
Hi guys, Im from Thaรland server. Now the server has already updated awakening patch, so this useful add-on is not working anymore. Cause almost skill code database was changed.

The question is How i get the new skill code from KR database to adjust this addon.

Thank you in advance.

I don't have a clue, I'll probably update the addon once someone figures it out and the awakening patch comes to EU. Until then you're gonna have to ask somewhere els, sorry.

big

Cricket

Thank you in advance.
hi im from thai server awakening patch chance all skill id

Earth Kingfist 181120,181121,181122 King strike 181400 Newskill[F] 181480

Frost ice storm 182400 Ice Helix 182120

runefairy

Cricket
hi im from thai server awakening patch chance all skill id

Earth Kingfist 181120,181121,181122 King strike 181400 Newskill[F] 181480

Frost ice storm 182400 Ice Helix 182120

wow !! How do you get this? <3
so now i must to reserch and change OLD LOG to new code. So lovely
Can you help me to edit below code if not it's ok. Thanks

Replace = <result context-2="35160" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" /> </decision> </layer> <layer> <decision> <condition skill="30405" /> <result context-2="30405" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="classic" /> <result context-2="30405" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" /> </decision> </layer> <layer> <decision> <condition skill="30112" /> <result context-2="30112" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="classic" /> <result context-2="30112" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" /> </decision> <decision> <condition skill="30111" /> <result context-2="30111" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="classic" /> <result context-2="30111" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" /> </decision> <decision> <condition skill="30110" /> <result context-2="30110" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="classic" /> <result context-2="30110" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" />

Ysvessalius

Cricket
We have bad news :/ the next patch, the AWAKENED patch, V have lower priority to awakened dragon fury..so after you Z, it will spam RB until finish then cast V last, V won't interrupt awakened dragon fury.

big

Cricket
wow !! How do you get this? <3
so now i must to reserch and change OLD LOG to new code. So lovely
Can you help me to edit below code if not it's ok. Thanks

Replace = <result context-2="35160" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" /> </decision> </layer> <layer> <decision> <condition skill="30405" /> <result context-2="30405" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="classic" /> <result context-2="30405" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" /> </decision> </layer> <layer> <decision> <condition skill="30112" /> <result context-2="30112" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="classic" /> <result context-2="30112" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" /> </decision> <decision> <condition skill="30111" /> <result context-2="30111" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="classic" /> <result context-2="30111" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" /> </decision> <decision> <condition skill="30110" /> <result context-2="30110" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="classic" /> <result context-2="30110" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" />

Code:
skill3_contextscriptdata_soulfighter_contextsimplemode.xml

Search = <result context-2="182120" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" />
Replace = <result context-2="182120" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" /> </decision></layer>
          <layer>
            <decision>
              <condition skill="181400" />
              <result context-2="181400" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="classic" />
              <result context-2="181400" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" />
            </decision>
          </layer>

<layer>
            <decision>
              <condition skill="181122" />
              <result context-2="181122" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="classic" />
              <result context-2="181122" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" />
            </decision>
             <decision>
               <condition skill="181121" />
               <result context-2="181121" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="classic" />
               <result context-2="181121" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" />
            </decision>
            <decision>
                <condition skill="181120" />
                <result context-2="181120" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="classic" />
                <result context-2="181120" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" />
            </decision>
          </layer>
Description = Kingstrike and Kingfist in Simple mode

Skill.id  181530 181490 181500
chang to context-2
Description = new buff in simple mode

Skill id 181030
chang to context-3
Description = take out iron shoulder for ani-cancel

Sorry I'm not good at english

Last edited:
Top Bottom