• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Soul Fighter Adding V to SF simple mode

Phillip

Cricket
I somehow made it work. After wasting my whole day. It adds Ice Helix and Froststorm into Simple Mode above Awaken Dragonfury. Works ONLY for Frost SF !!! Tested with SB on the 32- and 64-bit client.
I wrote it above <condition skill = "181400" /> in the skill3_contextscriptdata_soulfighter_contextsimplemode.xml, just search for "181400" and "Copy & Pasta" it via Data Editor ABOVE IT!!!
Have a nice day :bnswink:

Code:
          <layer>
           <decision>  
            <condition skill="182400" />
            <result context-2="182400" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="classic" />
            <result context-2="182400" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" />
           </decision>
          </layer>

<layer>
           <decision>
            <condition skill="182120" />
            <result context-2="182120" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="classic" />
            <result context-2="182120" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" />
            </decision>
          </layer>

Last edited:

PureDreams

Cricket
Donator
My Addon was pre-awakening and had the result context-2="35160" skill IDs, not these 18000 ones. I don't have an addon that looks like the above. What's the whole patch for Frost?

Phillip

Cricket
All the Post-Awk Skills got new IDs and those are the 18xxxxx one for SF.
182400 = Frost Helix
182120 = Frost Storm
And this is not an Addon, you need to change it directly in your XML- files, because i don't know how to make Addons myself :bnsphew:

Last edited:

TheRaptor

Cricket
How did you find the new ID? through testing?

Earth SF needs the same exact rotation. Where Ice Helix = KingStrike and Frost Storm = KingFist

based on your findings, just need to find the new ID and switch in those two

Phillip

Cricket
I found the new IDs based on the instruction from Cupids remove skill thread: https://www.bnsbuddy.com/threads/remove-skills-from-simple-mode.551/
For Earth it kinda looks like this:
Code:
          <layer>
           <decision> 
            <condition skill="181400" />
            <result context-2="181400" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="classic" />
            <result context-2="181400" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" />
           </decision>
          </layer>

<layer>
           <decision>
            <condition skill="181120" />
            <result context-2="181120" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="classic" />
            <result context-2="181120" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" />
            </decision>
          </layer>

181400 = Kingstrike
181120 = Kingfist

BUT the problem is it only uses 1 Kingfist from 4 sooo .... yeah i doesnt work how it should.

16 inches of Chi

Sand Warrior
I found the new IDs based on the instruction from Cupids remove skill thread: https://www.bnsbuddy.com/threads/remove-skills-from-simple-mode.551/
For Earth it kinda looks like this:
Code:
          <layer>
           <decision>
           </decision>
          </layer>

<layer>
           <decision>
            </decision>
          </layer>

181400 = Kingstrike
181120 = Kingfist

BUT the problem is it only uses 1 Kingfist from 4 sooo .... yeah i doesnt work how it should.

There's more than one ID for kingfist that's why you're only casting one, you need the ID for the second one above the first one.

Atleast that's how it worked pre awakening.

Meyli

Cricket
Hi and thanks for sharing your work, would it be possible to add the skill "Glacial Blast" , which I believe is data-id="182490-1
Again thanks for sharing your work :)

PureDreams

Cricket
Donator
Sorry guys, I'm still trying to make frost work with an Addon. The addon from this thread for frost before was:

FileName = xml[bit].dat.files\\skill3_contextscriptdata_soulfighter_contextsimplemode.xml
Search = <result context-2="35160" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" />
Replace = <result context-2="35160" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" /> </decision> </layer> <layer> <decision> <condition skill="30405" /> <result context-2="30405" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="classic" /> <result context-2="30405" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" /> </decision> </layer> <layer> <decision> <condition skill="30112" /> <result context-2="30112" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="classic" /> <result context-2="30112" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" /> </decision> <decision> <condition skill="30111" /> <result context-2="30111" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="classic" /> <result context-2="30111" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" /> </decision> <decision> <condition skill="30110" /> <result context-2="30110" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="classic" /> <result context-2="30110" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" />
Description = Puts V in SF simple mode above Awaken Dragonfury.

There are five total skill codes in this. 35160, 30405, 30112, 30111, 30110

If I'm reading that right, that's the whole simple mode string, right? So I'd need the new codes for all 5 to have this addon function. I tried to follow the 'find codes' thread and I couldn't find the codes in the html, because I'm apparently retarded. if I could, I'd wrap this up. Any other help?

Edit - I also have no idea where to edit the XML directly. No search for ".xml" finds anything, and I've never done it directly, I always use addons.

Last edited:

Truly

Cricket
ahh well, after all the bad news and tries i've read here i modified the xml and seems to be working, but needs to be tested well (SF is just a not really played alt for me)
pls try it and write your remarks

simple edit the xml and paste this rows after the 181002 layer block:
Code:
<layer>
            <decision>
            </decision>
          </layer>

<layer>
            <decision>
             <condition skill="181480" />
              <result context-2="181480" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="classic" />
              <result context-2="181480" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" />
            </decision>
          </layer>

<layer>
            <decision>
             <condition skill="181123" />
              <result context-2="181123" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="classic" />
              <result context-2="181123" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" />
            </decision>
            <decision>
              <condition skill="181122" />
              <result context-2="181122" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="classic" />
              <result context-2="181122" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" />
            </decision>
            <decision>
              <condition skill="181121" />
              <result context-2="181121" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="classic" />
              <result context-2="181121" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" />
            </decision>
            <decision>
            </decision>
          </layer>

or use the .patch file attached

this is only for earth, see frost experiments above

Attachments

• Add kingfist to SF simple mode addon awk.patch
    1.6 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:

Phé

Cricket
ahh well, after all the bad news and tries i've read here i modified the xml and seems to be working, but needs to be tested well (SF is just a not really played alt for me)

simple edit the xml and paste this rows after the 181002 layer block:
Code:
<layer>
            <decision>
            </decision>
          </layer>

<layer>
            <decision>
             <condition skill="181480" />
              <result context-2="181480" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="classic" />
              <result context-2="181480" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" />
            </decision>
          </layer>

<layer>
            <decision>
             <condition skill="181123" />
              <result context-2="181123" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="classic" />
              <result context-2="181123" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" />
            </decision>
            <decision>
              <condition skill="181122" />
              <result context-2="181122" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="classic" />
              <result context-2="181122" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" />
            </decision>
            <decision>
              <condition skill="181121" />
              <result context-2="181121" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="classic" />
              <result context-2="181121" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" />
            </decision>
            <decision>
            </decision>
          </layer>

or use the .patch file attached

hey work really nice for me

PureDreams

Cricket
Donator

this is only for earth, see frost experiments above

I don't understand how to make this work for Frost too. :( I need a Smart Person(tm) to hold my hand. I feel like this is REALLY close, and I've got the code for the pre-Awakening .patch. There's just *5* skill codes in it, not just two, and I don't know which ones to replace with what. I'm so lost.

Truly

Cricket
I don't understand how to make this work for Frost too. :( I need a Smart Person(tm) to hold my hand. I feel like this is REALLY close, and I've got the code for the pre-Awakening .patch. There's just *5* skill codes in it, not just two, and I don't know which ones to replace with what. I'm so lost.
if you can tell me how to play frost, i mean what plus skills you want to use in simple mode, i can make the addon work in all the two modes
the main problem is that i don't have a clue how the rota looks like in frost :bnscry:

Phillip

Cricket
There is a Video for the Frost Rotation: I think for Frost SF it would be cool to have: Frosthelix, Froststorm, Glacial Blast and maybe Anima Surge that reset Focus-Chi time for Simple mode.
IDs for these Skills:

182400 = Frost Helix
182120 = Frost Storm
182490 = Glacial Blast (New Range F)
182550 = Anima Surge (Focus-Chi Reset)

would be REALLY cool from you to help us out :bnsblep:

PureDreams

Cricket
Donator
There is a Video for the Frost Rotation: I think for Frost SF it would be cool to have: Frosthelix, Froststorm, Glacial Blast and maybe Anima Surge that reset Focus-Chi time for Simple mode.
IDs for these Skills:

182400 = Frost Helix
182120 = Frost Storm
182490 = Glacial Blast (New Range F)
182550 = Anima Surge (Focus-Chi Reset)

would be REALLY cool from you to help us out :bnsblep:

What he said! I'll do things for/to you as needed or requested if I had this all in simple mode. I'm pretty sure that in descending order if you just added:

Anima Surge (which probably has the same skill code for its variants)
Frost Helix
Frost Storm

Then standard rotation. I don't know if Glacial Blast would be in the same rotation due to the stance switch, but the above would be magnificent.

Top Bottom