• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Warden WAR Normal mode changes [UPDATED]

Exora

True Hongmoon
DPS ROTATION
[if you plan to use "Divine strike unpress key status removal" be sure to apply dps addon first than this addon]

[RMB]
skill_icon_warrior_1_crop_64x128x64x64.png
>
skill_icon_warrior_1_crop_128x128x64x64.png
>
skill_icon_warrior_1_crop_256x64x64x64.png
>
skill_icon_warrior_1_crop_192x0x64x64.png
>
skill_icon_warrior_0_crop_384x448x64x64.png

[SENTRY LMB]
skill_icon_warrior_0_crop_256x448x64x64.png
>
skill_icon_warrior_0_crop_192x448x64x64.png

-FIXED issue with divine strike being blocked by sonic stirke when you try to cast it near the end of sentry duration-

[RMB]
skill_icon_warrior_1_crop_448x64x64x64.png
>
skill_icon_warrior_1_crop_0x128x64x64.png
>
skill_icon_warrior_0_crop_320x64x64x64.png
>
skill_icon_warrior_0_crop_256x64x64x64.png
>
skill_icon_warrior_0_crop_64x64x64x64.png

[FRENZY RMB]
skill_icon_warrior_0_crop_384x192x64x64.png
>
skill_icon_warrior_1_15.png
>
skill_icon_warrior_1_crop_256x0x64x64.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UNPRESS KEY STATUS
(for both NORMAL and SIMPLE mode)

skill_icon_warrior_0_crop_448x448x64x64.png

Lets you quick cast divine strike just by holding RMB instead of holding then letting go (tho be carefull if you want to cast stage 2,3)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TAB - Z - E
(for both NORMAL and SIMPLE mode)
[both builds in 1 addon]

[TAB]
skill_icon_warrior_0_crop_64x128x64x64.png
>
skill_icon_warrior_0_crop_320x0x64x64.png

[E]
skill_icon_warrior_0_43.png
/
skill_icon_warrior_0_crop_192x128x64x64.png
>
skill_icon_warrior_0_crop_64x384x64x64.png

[Z]
skill_trait_icon_0_46.png
/
skill_icon_warrior_1_crop_128x0x64x64.png
>
skill_icon_warrior_1_crop_448x0x64x64.png

-FIXED issue with soulburn being on both Z and TAB (ice only)-
-ADDED Sword salvo non sentry version to Z-

[TAB]
skill_icon_warrior_0_crop_64x128x64x64.png
>
>

[E]
skill_icon_warrior_0_42.png
/
skill_icon_warrior_0_crop_192x128x64x64.png
>
skill_icon_warrior_0_crop_0x384x64x64.png

[Z]
skill_icon_warrior_0_5.png
>
skill_icon_warrior_1_crop_0x64x64x64.png

Report any kind of problem or post if theres need for some new improvement cuz i just updated old addons~

Attachments

• WAR ICE Divine strike unpress key status removal.patch
    2.6 KB · Views: 3,063
  • WAR LIGHTNING DPS rotation on RMB.patch
    4.1 KB · Views: 3,827
  • WAR ICE DPS rotation on RMB I Sword Salvo to LMB.patch
    12.3 KB · Views: 3,560
  • WAR TAB Z switch I Terra smash & Reaper on E.patch
    11 KB · Views: 1,616
  • WAR SIMP ICE Divine strike unpress key status removal.patch
    2.6 KB · Views: 1,292
  • WAR SIMP TAB Z switch I Terra smash Reaper on E.patch
    11 KB · Views: 804
Last edited:

DarkhShadow

Cricket
Would it be possible to get a version of ice DPS rotation on RMB without Sword Salvo being changed? or could you tell me which line to exclude to keep it on F?

Or a version with Divine Strike over Salvo would be better still.

Thanks

Exora

True Hongmoon
Would it be possible to get a version of ice DPS rotation on RMB without Sword Salvo being changed? or could you tell me which line to exclude to keep it on F?

Or a version with Divine Strike over Salvo would be better still.

Thanks
If Divine strike is above sword salvo in priority, you will never see salvo again
So only option is to move salvo back to F

plexson

Cricket
Not sure if it's just me but with the patch enabled it never uses Raze, only Fellstrike and Greatslash while that is on CD. Might be one of the other addons interfering? idk honestly, while patching it says that 4/8 or 5/8 out of something was maybe patched already but tbh I have no idea what's causing the issue. I attached all the addons I use, maybe you can find the error but I'm too bad at this kinda stuff (Maybe logs would be nice but I don't know where/if bnsbuddy saves logs for addon patching etc)

Edit: Checked with only Lightning Warden rotation fix and Raze still doesn't work. Didn't notice any error messages or anything special.

Attachments

• addons.rar
    6.7 KB · Views: 342
Last edited:

Exora

True Hongmoon
Not sure if it's just me but with the patch enabled it never uses Raze, only Fellstrike and Greatslash while that is on CD. Might be one of the other addons interfering? idk honestly, while patching it says that 4/8 or 5/8 out of something was maybe patched already but tbh I have no idea what's causing the issue. I attached all the addons I use, maybe you can find the error but I'm too bad at this kinda stuff (Maybe logs would be nice but I don't know where/if bnsbuddy saves logs for addon patching etc)

Edit: Checked with only Lightning Warden rotation fix and Raze still doesn't work. Didn't notice any error messages or anything special.

all i saw was duplicted lines but i removed them now also other addons cant cause any trouble related to this~
I checked again and Raze is correctly moved to RMB idk whats causing your problem @_@

uploaded updated lightning addon(try it but i couldnt rly see any mistake with Raze)

plexson

Cricket
Well, I'm blaming this one on myself. Tried this at 2a.m. I must have been too tired to see the Raze. Checked on Moyun and everything looks fine. Thanks for the quick reply though ;)

currynoodle

Cricket
Shouldnt be the case. e.e
Are your other addons working properly?
yeah, I'm using 6man dps meter, instant box open/transmute. bd simple mode (remove x), sf simple mode(add v)...etc
they all work fine.

Ill double check tonight, the worse case I will manually edit the file and see if it works
--- Merged ---
ahh..
so "Ice sword of light unpress key status removal" only works in non simple mode.

Exora

True Hongmoon
yeah, I'm using 6man dps meter, instant box open/transmute. bd simple mode (remove x), sf simple mode(add v)...etc
they all work fine.

Ill double check tonight, the worse case I will manually edit the file and see if it works
--- Merged ---
ahh..
so "Ice sword of light unpress key status removal" only works in non simple mode.

Read the title nothing is for simple mode >_>

Marwan

Cricket
is it possible to move salvo to rmb? i tried to edit it my self but i got lost

>
>
>
>
>
>

would something like this work? i find my self hitting Divine Flurry instead of Salvo a lot. thanks!

Sp1nKuro

Cricket

>
>
>
>
>
>

would something like this work? i find my self hitting Divine Flurry instead of Salvo a lot. thanks!

If you want that literally just use ice simple mode o.o

I don't understand how this is any different from using simple mode?

Other than the obvious buttom remap addon parts. The rotation seems identical to simple mode priority.

Exora

True Hongmoon

>
>
>
>
>
>

that was original version but when you get courage or limitless you want to cast second divine strike but you cant cuz it will be covered by sword salvo.

38280 , 38281 , 38282 and 38283 are ids of sword salvo so try it on your own cuz i dont rly have time to make custom addons...

If you want that literally just use ice simple mode o.o

I don't understand how this is any different from using simple mode?

Other than the obvious buttom remap addon parts. The rotation seems identical to simple mode priority.

Thing about simple mode is that "on hit" condition on skills slows rotation and u cant us it in f12
Also in ice sword salvo will cover second divine strike so your courage/limitless badge is useless with simple mode

Sp1nKuro

Cricket
Oh, I personally use simple mode but don't use the in-game repeated actions on key press.

I have a custom macro that speeds up RMB, so it gets rid of that issue.

Guess it's nice for being able to use in F12, though. How easy is this to remove so I can try it and decide if I like it or want to keep my current setup?

Exora

True Hongmoon
Oh, I personally use simple mode but don't use the in-game repeated actions on key press.

I have a custom macro that speeds up RMB, so it gets rid of that issue.

Guess it's nice for being able to use in F12, though. How easy is this to remove so I can try it and decide if I like it or want to keep my current setup?

Just file repair if you want to remove it. And if you are ice simp mode is so trashing your sentry stance...

Top Bottom