• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Open Trying to install bnspatch

Bitchzz

Cricket
Hello :bnswave:

i have a problem, i check a lot of topics here in the forum but nothing compared to mine problem . Apparently i don't know why, but when i click " install " on bns patch_UE4_2021 nothing happen. I can install others like sigbypasser without problem. Also when i try to launch the game in the bnsbuddy launcher, it says config64.dat is missing for all the add addons i need, but if i can't install bnspatch_UE4 how im supposed to do this. Also when i go to dat.editor , there is no file to choose, why ?

- My first problem nothing happen when i click on " install " (GIF) : https://gyazo.com/fd7b2da5f64e3bed313705b9159835bd
- Second problem nothing appear in dat.editor (GIF) : https://gyazo.com/7f468e1cc8de0063bad60322dc58ad5d
- Third problem all dat files are missing (GIF) : https://gyazo.com/07f36713ce1156eebaf9bd304ba5c446

If someone can help me for this, thank you very much !

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
You have to install bnspatch manually.

Here are the instructions:

You can still use the bnspatch button, in the addons page, to install the addons for bnspatch.

DO NOT TRY TO APPLY ADDONS WITH BNSBUDDY!

Do a file scan.

No fixes will be provided for broken functionalities until version 6 is released.

Bitchzz

Cricket
Well, now i have bnspatch installed on bnsbuddy but still the same error. It says missing config64.dat for all addons . What should i do ?

Last edited:

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Well, now i have bnspatch installed on bnsbuddy but still the same error. It says missing config64.dat for all addons . What should i do ?

This:
You can still use the bnspatch button, in the addons page, to install the addons for bnspatch.

DO NOT TRY TO APPLY ADDONS WITH BNSBUDDY!

Do a file scan.

No fixes will be provided for broken functionalities until version 6 is released.

Bitchzz

Cricket
When i click on bnspatch button , everything is already there and seems to be installed. But when i click on " patch selected " it says the same error with xml64.dat

where i can find that xml64.dat ?

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
But when i click on " patch selected " it says the same error with xml64.dat

Dude...

You gotta be joking...

1633287120075.png

Is this explicit enough?

Do a file scan and DO NOT TOUCH THE "PATCH" BUTTON.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
A file scan ? how i can do that ?

Login into the game launcher.
Right before the big PLAY button, you have this:

1633287535664.png
(The "Scan file" button will be white for you)
Click it and enjoy.

This is just for precaution, in case BnSBuddy fucked the .dat files.
All the problems you're having are being fixed with version 6.

Bitchzz

Cricket
Ok i just did what you say, now i have launch the game on bnsbuddy and on the normal launcher. Still addon not working :bnstired:

Last edited:

Bitchzz

Cricket
Correct me if i'm wrong but the bnspatch.dll have to be extracted in programefiles/NCSOFT/BNS_UE4/bin64/plugins ?

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
where is the BNSR.exe located create a plugins folder and drop that dll there.
after you need to drop the loader3/winmm.dll in the same folder as BNSR.exe
then you're set.

After these you can use the bnspatch button at the top right of bnsbuddy addons page and select the addons you want to use

Top Bottom