• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Other [TOOL][JAVA] Character Effect Remover v1.0.8 [Update:04/10/2020]

HoloWiseWolf

Bamboo Warrior
Donator
FM 3rd 00068626UPK 00072638.UPK
I know the upks, thanks tho ^^ there's 3 in total, 2 contain animations and effects and 1 contains only effects. The issue here is that the app aims to remove only effects, so removing animations kinda defeats the purpose. Also animations will most likely be added to Buddy toggles so if I decide to remove animations just like that it will cause compatibility issues.

Most likely will end up adding a toggle with warning for those 2 files that have animations.

Cricket
I know the upks, thanks tho ^^ there's 3 in total, 2 contain animations and effects and 1 contains only effects. The issue here is that the app aims to remove only effects, so removing animations kinda defeats the purpose. Also animations will most likely be added to Buddy toggles so if I decide to remove animations just like that it will cause compatibility issues.

Most likely will end up adding a toggle with warning for those 2 files that have animations.

Sorry i can only find these things

Miggy Miggs

Cricket
anyone know the fire kfm skill effect upks, applied the programs and backed up the files but , kfm fire skills are still there, and if anyone have a tremor /badge skill remove drop it too, please and thanks

HoloWiseWolf

Bamboo Warrior
Donator
anyone know the fire kfm skill effect upks, applied the programs and backed up the files but , kfm fire skills are still there, and if anyone have a tremor /badge skill remove drop it too, please and thanks

you are most likely reintroducing those into the game through a mod in buddy

Miggy Miggs

Cricket
and i oop , i think your right ..i have tremor mod active ,let me disable.
Post automatically merged:

okay it disabled most of my skills effects except the searing dragon.thanks for the help, any way to disable searing dragon effect

Last edited:

iTzCaps

Cricket
Hello, im new to effect remover and on my ranger alt i cant see storm's eye. Tried to find the name of upk file name on academy discord but cant.
are you able to help me please ?

OoKamoO

Cricket
hello..does anyone the upk for Fire KFM "Searing Dragon " and Tremor? ..This 2 skill make me dizzy...Thank you

ArCdelad

Cricket
quick questin this "effect remove" work for bm 3rd? and which skill gone ?
i was thinkin to remove the slash on rmb
thanks

ArCdelad

Cricket
can you send me short vids ?
to prove that it remove everything

and i also using addon for bm 3rd, maybe is working with those add on?

Matanza

Cricket
Someone know what upks is for earth destroyer, i'm use the effect remove and wanna show my MC of course. Anyone can help?!

HoloWiseWolf

Bamboo Warrior
Donator
V1.0.7 on Tuesday 14th
when will it be released

Should be there by Friday. I started working on it yesterday since I finally got some free time at work, intended changes (adding one file permanently and a toggle for fm 3rd files with animations) but I decided to rewrite some of the code which will make it take a bit longer.

Top Bottom