• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Blade Master Spectral BM - A few addons

HaeMujin

Pirate Savior
Lol the blue trail, might improve some one fps, i just need some one can remove those fancy flying swords, such particle.
Btw, how about move hongmoon shield to 1-1 ? cause sometime ppl can missed it, party member like "wtf you useless BM use the fking shield" and BM belike "wtf i already use" *insert omegalul*

Added (15/16).

Last edited:

Zor

Cricket
Hello,

I tried to use the following addons together:
  • 01-bm-spectral-f-to-lmb-normal.patch
  • 05-bm-spectral-swap-tab-z-normal.patch
  • 09-bm-spectral-swap-tab-v-skills-normal.patch
  • 11-bm-spectral-remove-4th-falling-star-normal.patch
  • 14-bm-remove-blue-trail.patch
This resulted in:

Code:
Applying Addons...
Patched: 1/5
Patched: 2/5
Patched: 3/5
Patched: 4/5
Patched: 5/5
Applied Addon: 01-bm-spectral-f-to-lmb-normal
Patched: 1/2
Patched: 2/2
Applied Addon: 05-bm-spectral-swap-tab-z-normal
Patched: 1/4
Error: Could not find 2/4
Maybe already applied?
Patched: 3/4
Patched: 4/4
Restored file: 09-bm-spectral-swap-tab-v-skills-normal because the file skill3_contextscriptdata_blademaster.xml was invalid after replacing the text
Patched: 2/4
Applied Addon: 11-bm-spectral-remove-4th-falling-star-normal
Patched: 1/14
Patched: 2/14
Patched: 3/14
Patched: 4/14
Patched: 5/14
Patched: 6/14
Patched: 7/14
Patched: 8/14
Patched: 9/14
Patched: 10/14
Patched: 11/14
Patched: 12/14
Patched: 13/14
Patched: 14/14
Applied Addon: 14-bm-remove-blue-trail
Compiling xml64.dat
Compiled.

I assume there's some incompatibility between the Tab/Z swap and Tab/V swap addons, which isn't all that surprising. The effect I was hoping for was to have Blade Swarm and Rally on V, Starstrike on Z, and Spirit Vortex on Tab. Might need to offer a combination of the two as a single addon for people who wish to use them together.

Matty122

Cricket
So , since hmb is moved to 1, does it overlap the original block in both stances? What happens when I just want to block and not use hmb? I have to use it in order to block or ?

LongCyber

Pirate Savior
Donator
So , since hmb is moved to 1, does it overlap the original block in both stances? What happens when I just want to block and not use hmb? I have to use it in order to block or ?
You dont understand the mod, HM block move to 1-1 not 1-f anymore, you still need to use 1 ( block ) fisrt

Last edited:

HaeMujin

Pirate Savior
Hello,

I tried to use the following addons together:
  • 01-bm-spectral-f-to-lmb-normal.patch
  • 05-bm-spectral-swap-tab-z-normal.patch
  • 09-bm-spectral-swap-tab-v-skills-normal.patch
  • 11-bm-spectral-remove-4th-falling-star-normal.patch
  • 14-bm-remove-blue-trail.patch
This resulted in:

Code:
Applying Addons...
Patched: 1/5
Patched: 2/5
Patched: 3/5
Patched: 4/5
Patched: 5/5
Applied Addon: 01-bm-spectral-f-to-lmb-normal
Patched: 1/2
Patched: 2/2
Applied Addon: 05-bm-spectral-swap-tab-z-normal
Error: Could not find 2/4
Maybe already applied?
Restored file: 09-bm-spectral-swap-tab-v-skills-normal because the file skill3_contextscriptdata_blademaster.xml was invalid after replacing the text
Patched: 2/4
Applied Addon: 11-bm-spectral-remove-4th-falling-star-normal
Patched: 1/14
Patched: 2/14
Patched: 3/14
Patched: 4/14
Patched: 5/14
Patched: 6/14
Patched: 7/14
Patched: 8/14
Patched: 9/14
Patched: 10/14
Patched: 11/14
Patched: 12/14
Patched: 13/14
Patched: 14/14
Applied Addon: 14-bm-remove-blue-trail
Compiling xml64.dat
Compiled.

I assume there's some incompatibility between the Tab/Z swap and Tab/V swap addons, which isn't all that surprising. The effect I was hoping for was to have Blade Swarm and Rally on V, Starstrike on Z, and Spirit Vortex on Tab. Might need to offer a combination of the two as a single addon for people who wish to use them together.

Added (17/18).

Reactions: Zor

Matty122

Cricket
So, the only way to avoid using passive block which has 12 sec cd, is still to switch stances before using hmb ?

Matty122

Cricket
Also, can simple mode addons be used together with normal mode ones without random errors? I dont need to fix client every time i want to switch from simple mode to normal mode and vice versa? Ty for ur time man, great job with everything

HaeMujin

Pirate Savior
Also, can simple mode addons be used together with normal mode ones without random errors? I dont need to fix client every time i want to switch from simple mode to normal mode and vice versa? Ty for ur time man, great job with everything

Thanks! And yes, normal mode and simple mode codes are in separate files so it's fine, no need to fix the client. The thing that can cause conflicts is if you use 2 addons that mod the same skill in the same mode.

aias

Cricket
Would it be possible, in your latest addon, to make Tab for spirit Vortex, V for Starstrike and Z for Blade Swam + Rally? Also, if that actually worked, how would we be able to use HM Z in normal stance?

HaeMujin

Pirate Savior
Would it be possible, in your latest addon, to make Tab for spirit Vortex, V for Starstrike and Z for Blade Swam + Rally? Also, if that actually worked, how would we be able to use HM Z in normal stance?

It's possible, but I think HM Z would either override Blade Swarm even on cd (so forget switching stances) or under it so you wouldn't be able to use it. Would you still want that skill setup?

aias

Cricket
It's possible, but I think HM Z would either override Blade Swarm even on cd (so forget switching stances) or under it so you wouldn't be able to use it. Would you still want that skill setup?
hm, nah, i ll just stick to the normal hotkeys. its just so awkward positions, for no reason, they could have made this much smoother, without the need of addons, but alas.

dukkon

Cricket
How about add set simple mode rotation/priority on something like this:

4->V->X->LMB->F->RMB

HaeMujin

Pirate Savior
How about add set simple mode rotation/priority on something like this:

4->V->X->LMB->F->RMB

I can try including 4 and V but X is not gonna work.

-Edit: I couldn't make it work.
4 has the same issue as X and if I try to pass V to rmb the file becomes invalid.

Last edited:

Werneck

Cricket
Does anyone know why Addon 5 (Swaps Starstrike (Tab) with Rally (Z)) stopped working? At least it stopped working for me. If anyone knows anything I'm grateful.

HaeMujin

Pirate Savior
Does anyone know why Addon 5 (Swaps Starstrike (Tab) with Rally (Z)) stopped working? At least it stopped working for me. If anyone knows anything I'm grateful.

Still working here. Maybe you switched to simple mode?

Ridway5

Cricket
Suspended
nice addons, it helped a lot in my fps, thx <3, btw do you know how to remove this blue animation effect?

Top Bottom