• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Blade Master Spectral BM - A few addons

FatWeirdo

Cricket
I just thought of something that I would like to try.
I wanted to know if there is a way to do it.

Normal Mode

During Starstrike
: LMB and RMB = Falling Stars
Outside of Starstrike:
LMB and RMB = Slice
LMB = Blade Storm when available
RMB = Swordfall when available
- I'm assuming the the skill order would be
LMB = Slice -> Blade Storm -> Slice?? (Blade Storm only shows when available)
RMB = Slice -> Falling Stars -> Slice?? (Falling Stars only shows when available)

If this is impossible, just let me know. It was just an idea. I have a really high ping and wanted to make my macro as efficient as possible.

Thank you very much

HaeMujin

Pirate Savior
I just thought of something that I would like to try.
I wanted to know if there is a way to do it.

Normal Mode

During Starstrike
: LMB and RMB = Falling Stars
Outside of Starstrike:
LMB and RMB = Slice
LMB = Blade Storm when available
RMB = Swordfall when available
- I'm assuming the the skill order would be
LMB = Slice -> Blade Storm -> Slice?? (Blade Storm only shows when available)
RMB = Slice -> Falling Stars -> Slice?? (Falling Stars only shows when available)

If this is impossible, just let me know. It was just an idea. I have a really high ping and wanted to make my macro as efficient as possible.

Thank you very much

I think it might work on simple mode, but not on normal.
Blade Storm on normal mode always gets priority for whatever reason, the other skills don't show up even when it goes on cooldown.
I'll try it though, but you'll have to test it since I don't have the game installed anymore.

FatWeirdo

Cricket
I think it might work on simple mode, but not on normal.
Blade Storm on normal mode always gets priority for whatever reason, the other skills don't show up even when it goes on cooldown.
I'll try it though, but you'll have to test it since I don't have the game installed anymore.

Thank you for your response.
I can definitely test it whenever you have the addon ready.

Also, if it works in simple mode only, I can test that out as well.

Thank you! Really appreciate it!

Last edited:

HaeMujin

Pirate Savior
Thank you for your response.
I can definitely test it whenever you have the addon ready.

Also, if it works in simple mode only, I can test that out as well.

Thank you! Really appreciate it!

Let me know what happens o/

Attachments

• bm-double-fstar-priority-normal.patch
    5 KB · Views: 38
  • bm-double-fstar-priority-simple.patch
    5 KB · Views: 31

HaeMujin

Pirate Savior
The double-fstar-priority-normal works perfectly!
Is it possible to ask for the Slice priority? Exactly same thing as what you did but for slice.

Thank you!

I think Slice's gonna override bladestorm/swordfall but here you go:

Attachments

• bm-double-fstar-slice-priority-normal.patch
    5 KB · Views: 25
  • bm-double-fstar-slice-priority-simple.patch
    5 KB · Views: 22

FatWeirdo

Cricket
I think Slice's gonna override bladestorm/swordfall but here you go:

So for normal mode, slice did override bladestorm from LMB but swordfall works properly. When it is available, it overrides slice.
For simple mode, both bladestorm and swordfall were overriden by Slice.

Thank you so much for your effort. It was just an idea.

I would like to ask how you get the skill id? Would love to learn this as well.

Thank you

HaeMujin

Pirate Savior
Hi @HaeMujin - just a question. how do you change the skill id now that the skill rebinder is gone?

So for normal mode, slice did override bladestorm from LMB but swordfall works properly. When it is available, it overrides slice.
For simple mode, both bladestorm and swordfall were overriden by Slice.

Thank you so much for your effort. It was just an idea.

I would like to ask how you get the skill id? Would love to learn this as well.

Thank you

No problem :bnspeace3:

I get the id's from here: http://na-bns.ncsoft.com/ingame/bs/character/search/info
Just find someone with the class/spec you wanna mod, go to Skills, Inspect Element on the skill icon and you'll see the data-id="number_here".

MantapJiwa

Cricket
Is it possible to reduce delay Q iframe on BM when heavy battle? it seems that it's little bit delayed iframing and cause miss moved.
Just for info, I play BM from Indonesia (Using Exitlag and Bns Buddy supported) with 250-300ms Ping.

HaeMujin

Pirate Savior
Is it possible to reduce delay Q iframe on BM when heavy battle? it seems that it's little bit delayed iframing and cause miss moved.
Just for info, I play BM from Indonesia (Using Exitlag and Bns Buddy supported) with 250-300ms Ping.

Not that I know of

azumi

Cricket
After checking multiple class posts, HaeMujin you're amazing person to stick with this and continue helping people. Although this might be a bad place to ask, could you help pick which addons should be mandatory(better gameplay) or those that you use? I dunno which are better options tbh, forgot pretty much everything related to mods after leaving in 2018.

HaeMujin

Pirate Savior
After checking multiple class posts, HaeMujin you're amazing person to stick with this and continue helping people. Although this might be a bad place to ask, could you help pick which addons should be mandatory(better gameplay) or those that you use? I dunno which are better options tbh, forgot pretty much everything related to mods after leaving in 2018.

Thanks!

I'm not really up-to-date with the patches nowadays but the essentials should be #01 (F on LMB) and maybe one of the addons that move Cyclone/War Cry to other keys if you think it's getting in the way of your lmb+rmb macro. I made two for Cyclone but there's a third one made by Teravisor if you need it; just scroll down the first page and you'll find it.

If you're using simple mode, addon #02 should be enough.

The rest is all personal preference.

Exoriya

Cricket
Thanks!

I'm not really up-to-date with the patches nowadays but the essentials should be #01 (F on LMB) and maybe one of the addons that move Cyclone/War Cry to other keys if you think it's getting in the way of your lmb+rmb macro. I made two for Cyclone but there's a third one made by Teravisor if you need it; just scroll down the first page and you'll find it.

If you're using simple mode, addon #02 should be enough.

The rest is all personal preference.
Sorry for quoting you. I'm just curious and just want to make sure I have the right addons.

I am currently just using simple mode for 3rd spec. As it's just easier for me to not use a macro.

I currently am using:

#20.

I just noticed in the post that if I am using #02 then I do not need to use #20. Is that correct? Also, for #12. Is that still a bug or do I still need to use this addon as well?

And if #02 and #12 is enough for BM then that'll be good. However; I am wondering about another question. Sense I have a high in-game ping. Would using the GCD benefit me at all? Are there any posts or tuts on that? If it dont help then I wont worry about it.

Thanks~

Top Bottom