• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Texture NSFW Special Nude/Erotic Mods (Tested on NA only)

mingocho14z3

Cricket
It does not have to be a complete nude, the female body is very sexy without being 100% naked. you have to take into account that it is easier to take out your clothes directly than to make sexier clothes

Dallere

Cricket
"Queen of death" has really something, quality work, love it from first view :bnsheart:
also there has been an another post, but i'm delete it cuz (again) used bad file material (from original costume) instead of verified like 00033608

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
sure, you can swap without problems with majority of outfits (a few ones will give u problems with the swaps)

clench

Cricket
sure, you can swap without problems with majority of outfits (a few ones will give u problems with the swaps)
Thanks so much. however I have no idea of which upk I should swap or change name. I am willing to take all the risks and have tried several times but nothing has worked so far. Gotta keep trying since your mod is amazing and hard to resist.

Dallere

Cricket
clench i can help with it, i just need to know what costume you gonna use (name of mode from this thread+race) and to what exactly you want to place it (idk eng names of outfit sry), screenshot (or core/skeleton numbers) have be enough.

clench

Cricket
clench i can help with it, i just need to know what costume you gonna use (name of mode from this thread+race) and to what exactly you want to place it (idk eng names of outfit sry), screenshot (or core/skeleton numbers) have be enough.

That is so kind of you to say so. I have tried various outfits to apply Queen of Death for GonF but all failed. In particular, I tried ravenfall(screeshot) 3 or more times, for I saw 3 images containing dayglow. however, since I have no idea what those qualities refer to exactly, my trials all failed. no doubt It will be awesome if I am helped or saved by you. I am still trying and failing.

Attachments

• 65085_GonF_col1.png
    65085_GonF_col1.png
    168.5 KB · Views: 134

Dallere

Cricket
Done. Care attention to core kode inside skelet upk, to the difference between original and modded one.

Attachments

• Queen Of Death - Ravenfall.rar
    8 MB · Views: 122

clench

Cricket
Done. Care attention to core kode inside skelet upk, to the difference between original and modded one.

I spent about 6 or 7hours trying, but you made it quickly as a flash. Thanks so much for saving me from a swamp. I will try to help others users like you did, I know little though,

Attachments

• QoD.jpg
    QoD.jpg
    499.8 KB · Views: 310

shelter269

Cricket
Thanks for your mod, it is so good. But i have a problem when using low quality, the color's face skin is different from color's body skin on JinF.
I don't know if anyonebody have this same, or just my stupid PC.
Sorry for my bad english

Shermanfaiva

Cricket
so far it looks beating france could be easier task than beating one single serbian unit

there are no choicing of events or war plans yet?

some crash is happening

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
@shelter269 not sure what do u mean, this is with LQ version:

WShd2OD.jpg

Check your ingame advanced graphics settings, try to set "texture" value on 5 and look if the thing you reported persist

Dallere

Cricket
shelter269 from the first im have the same problem but im quickly find the solution with this. There's need to using other material file cuz original one is broken. There, lttle higher i posted the replace from ravenfall to dayglow, you can open their material upk and compare it with 00033608 then use it like an example to see the main problem with their replacement with using original mat.file (00058919)

Top Bottom