• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Texture NSFW Special Nude/Erotic Mods (Tested on NA only)

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
Glad u like my work.

Well, everyone in this world needs some kind of help, sadly this world is not a fair place, look at me, shared my work publicly for free and when i ask for some help to sell some gold nobody appear, some likes but zero help, cruel world... isn't it?, even the future public free releases start to appear more distant in the horizon while time pass.

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
@darkshinescales i suppose that u mean this one, USD $20
FyWM2VN.png

Dream Angel

Hongmoon
Modder
Donator
I play on the Russian server, for me and for everyone who uses this mod the client crashes.
My friend wrote an exporter / importer of models for the game and wants to do something new and original based on your textures, with a link to the author and so on. Working with models provides many new features and functions that he will reveal and introduce. For example, nipple piercing with collision support. But what about crashes from the game?

Last edited:

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
Well, idk, i don't play RU sv, currently there is no crash reports on NA/EU sv related to my nude mod, so maybe that's something related to RU client or whatever you use to launch RU client.

Howli

Cricket
Thanks for the cool mod.

But the game is crashed sometimes, apparently the reason is in this mod. Play on russian innova.
I notice this situation: enter to game with wear normal armor on - game work is normal. Then Take off my clothes - game is crashed.
I think the problem may be in the wrong package structure.
Example:

Code:
Package 00033621
export.[4f]={RB_ConstraintSetup.0.04000000, RB_ConstraintSetup, 0000000001000700, 22c, 6b8c}
id=52               #wrong, this exprort objest is 4f
JointName[NameProperty]=Bip01Spine
ConstraintBone1[NameProperty]=Bip01Spine
ConstraintBone2[NameProperty]=Bip01Pelvis

Package 00013149
export.[6]{Texture2D.0.00000000, 00000_KunF_n, 0000000004000f00, 26ea92, 26b5d7}
SizeX[IntProperty]=1024
SizeY[IntProperty]=1024
Format[ByteProperty]=PF_A8R8G8B8
MipTailBaseIdx[IntProperty]=10
SRGB[10.BoolProperty]=#28000000
00000_KunF_d[0.00000_KunF_d]=null        # what is type of property "00000_KunF_d" ?
UnpackMin[FloatProperty]=0.0            #duplicate ?
UnpackMin[FloatProperty]=0.0

I want to fix the files and make the mod more beautiful nude mod.

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
If crash is related to package and no texture file (.dds) by itself then is not something related to me, i use upkmanager to pack the textures, that program is very buggy and even cause texture rendering problems.

things you should try:

Check what version of the mod are u using, LQ or HQ, HQ must be used with "no texture streaming" feature active.

Test race files, one at a time to identify which race mod is causing the crashes, the included readme file list the included upks and wich one belongs to each race.

Howli

Cricket
The mod is work.
But it sometimes crashes.
It only crashes when taking off clothes for the 1st time.
Probably connected with the load of mod files.

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
@Maiden8 I use 1.5.2 version modded by Ashlay to be able to use offline, that version allows to pack uncompressed textures (loseless), however, this version have a problem with rectangular textures that makes client crash no matter what, but all my updated mods have square textures so that's not the cause.

@Howli Check the ingame advanced graphic options and raise the "texture" value to max (5) and check if crashes persist.

Currently the only things i know that can cause crashes related to the mods are:

- Use of uncompressed textures (as i say HQ) without "no texture streaming" option enabled.

- Rectangular textures packed with upkmanager 1.5.2.

If the crash is not related to the aforementioned i have no idea, maybe a conflict with another mod, something different on client, no idea.

Dream Angel

Hongmoon
Modder
Donator
Thank you so much. Information accepted. I play with the maximum settings and use Reshade and everything is fine with your mod. I just wanted to understand why others have problems.

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
Well, that's the reason why on OP post that things are clarified

JCfwKgW.jpg

There is no need to mess with any ingame graphic setting if you do this, when you share my mods pls not only mention author or link this post, on description put that info so ppl will know how to run this mods without issues.

Shaman Eco

Cricket
Why does this happen Jin Dayglow? When I install the Dayglow Princes of Darkness mod, this happens only on JIN, on Gon all work. And this has started about 2 weeks ago until then all have worked good. It will be cool if I get a solution for this, I really like this mod

Attachments

• Screenshot_190804_000.jpg
    Screenshot_190804_000.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 315
  • Screenshot_191011_000.jpg
    Screenshot_191011_000.jpg
    361.5 KB · Views: 289

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
@Shaman Eco Not sure what do u mean with "princess of darkness", my mod is "queen of death", if worked at begin for u and now doesn't work then is something on your client, the mod is working perfect here with updated client
x2YVBD3.jpg

Top Bottom