• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Texture NSFW Special Nude/Erotic Mods (Tested on NA only)

BenzeiroYutha

Cricket
@shelter269 not sure what do u mean, this is with LQ version:

WShd2OD.jpg

Check your ingame advanced graphics settings, try to set "texture" value on 5 and look if the thing you reported persist
i set tuxture to 5 lq version. different from color's body skin

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
@BenzeiroYutha man, you're not using the dayglow outfit, you did a swap, the swaps not always work correctly, in your case the skin tone of your preset is not being applied on the replacement outfit (in this case dayglow appearance).

You have two options, try to fix the swap editing the material file (with a hex editor) or do the swap with a different outfit.

shelter269

Cricket
@BenzeiroYutha man, you're not using the dayglow outfit, you did a swap, the swaps not always work correctly, in your case the skin tone of your preset is not being applied on the replacement outfit (in this case dayglow appearance).

You have two options, try to fix the swap editing the material file (with a hex editor) or do the swap with a different outfit.
I have this problem,
Can you guide me how to swap with a different outfit. Thanks

cielzinho

Cricket
What a great job you are doing, very good, I use all your mods, congratulations, I would like to know if you have plans for future changes in outfits and for which outfits you have plans? I am very looking forward to your next job ... I just have to thank you.

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
well, i have a few personal projects but they are WIP that for several things remain unfinished, currently the things i share are commissions that i consider worth sharing, princcipally the ones that make me proud cuz have have lot's of work and dedication

Mariaaluro

Cricket
Im trying to build an online league where teams can only sign players within a certain distance of their major and minor league cities. Are there any existing mods that do this, and if not, does anyone have a suggestion for how to go about it?

:)

Shadow Spectre

Cricket
Will you ever be going back and adding Lyn breasts to the nude mod?

(Also, if you added pink paw pads to go along with the claws you already put there, I would have to consider you my new diety)

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
Hi everyone, this message is not for new mods announcements, is just asking for some help, currently i'm trying to sell some spare gold, i have 15K available, i have the gold published on playerauctions and is AVAILABLE FOR NA SERVER ACCOUNTS ONLY, the transaction will be by that platform cuz it gives more guarantees and security for u and me, if u like my work consider helping me, the gold cost is US$ 10/1K

https://www.playerauctions.com/blade-soul-gold/146099479c!na--yura--blade--soul-cheap-gold/

Last edited:

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
And well, if youre asking when i'll publish new content is possible that in one or two weeks, still doing some fixes before release.

Summary:

- New "Queen of Death" recolors + Lyn and Yun Version

Svhv8xz.png

vQCyvZs.png

FyWM2VN.png

uTzqtNx.png

- New DayGlow Variant, "Feral Hero", based on "Black Cat" (Marvel), For Gon only (Jin version in progress)

uPsVdRT.png

Scarlet

Cricket
hello, I really like ur mods so much great work,
could you help me with one of them because I don't have dayglow can u make "Queen of Death = dark path" I tried to do it myself but it didn't work I think I messed it up xD

Top Bottom