• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Texture NSFW Special Nude/Erotic Mods (Tested on NA only)

Whissia

Cricket
UPDATE DECEMBER 14: 1) UNDEFATED "Deadly Viper" MOD (GON ONLY): As i've said previously i'll going to share more mods, personal proyects principally, today i come with this undefeated mod, i've decided to do this one after work on one request (that i'll share later, nothing very elaborated, just a topless mod withouth belt adornments), i've put together some ideas that i wanted to use ; in addition to that i've made some "remastering" work to get higher details on skin and tattoo.

NOTE: THIS MOD IS INTENDED TO GON FEMALE ONLY, IF SOMEBODY WANT THIS MOD PORTED TO A DIFFERENT RACE IT WILL COST.

dIaDRBF.jpg
2) DARK PATH "Deadly Ecstasy" MOD, YUN RACE: Fix on LQ version to solve crashes with official launcher.
--- Merged ---
@Hiryuu all my mods replaces the respective outfits, in the deadly ecstasy case replaces the appearance of dark path (skybreak spire), and sure, you can use to replace the appearance of the outfit u want.

This looks amazing.

War

Sand Warrior
is it possible to increase the size/tall of JinM characters, i mean big as bosses not big as Gon race

Sekiya42

Cricket
Hello... do you think you can apply your nude apply on all races to the Hongmoon training outfit? and if it's not too much trouble.. give them all heels and colored fingernails.

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
is it possible to increase the size/tall of JinM characters, i mean big as bosses not big as Gon race
Hi, idk if can be modified to be that big, you can try with the slider mod, u can find on forum but bear in mind that the mod applies to the whole race, not only on your char

Chronixx

Cricket
First of all, love ur textures.

A question about the picture below. For some reason when I zoom out my Yun on the left her arms turn compleetly black, while for my Jin on the right you can still see the fishnet texture on her arms. Is this normal or did I do something wrong?

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
@Chronixx , hi, glad u liked, about your question, well, that's expected, even when the design is basically the same the model differs and the way the design is drawn on each one differ too

clench

Cricket
The best MOD ever!

I have only one issue in JinF but no matter what, your MOD is the best ever.

Attachments

• 스크린샷_190714_026.jpg
    스크린샷_190714_026.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 231

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
UPDATE AUGUST 02/19: 1) DAYGLOW "Queen Of Death" MOD (GON AND JIN ONLY): This Is a commission, it's an adaptation of Lady Death's outfit appearance, not much to say, i love the final result :bnskiss: .

NOTE: IF SOMEBODY WANT THIS MOD PORTED TO A DIFFERENT RACE IT WILL COST.

9cUIjYT.png

2) POP ART "UNCENSORED" MOD: This is an uncensoring and very light modification of the outfit, a cleavage has been added, jin and gon have a little one cuz these models have some anatomical problems.

uMtn2fR.png

Whissia

Cricket
UPDATE AUGUST 02/19: 1) DAYGLOW "Queen Of Death" MOD (GON AND JIN ONLY): This Is a commission, it's an adaptation of Lady Death's outfit appearance, not much to say, i love the final result :bnskiss: .

NOTE: IF SOMEBODY WANT THIS MOD PORTED TO A DIFFERENT RACE IT WILL COST.

9cUIjYT.png

2) POP ART "UNCENSORED" MOD: This is an uncensoring and very light modification of the outfit, a cleavage has been added, jin and gon have a little one cuz these models have some anatomical problems.

uMtn2fR.png
Not exactly nude, but that is plenty of lewd...and I love it.

Top Bottom